"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Stop Caring!

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Ever notice how chicks seem to flock to guys who don't give a sh!t about them? I used to think this was an anomaly, but now I see this is just the way things work.

See, women live to be validated. They wear hot clothes and show off as much curve as possible so that they can be admired and adored. Yup, behind the most sophisticated woman is a small girl, looking for attention!

So what happens when we discover this...we try to take the opposite approach and not let them "win" by simply ignoring them, thinking it will give us the upper hand. Then we wonder why they went home with the loser who was all over them.

The same thing happens when we adhere to the rules of calling back in "x" amount of days, or giving compliments, or supplicating, or whatever other technical jargon we can use to give us the illusion of control over the game.

The problem with showing too much or too little interest is the MOTIVE behind it. You are simply trying too hard to generate attraction instead of letting it develop naturally. This means that you wont see real success till you start playing by your own rules and stop constantly worrying about their "interest level" or "buying signals". Women are masters at hiding that sh!t anyway, so dont waste your time worrying about their reactions and focus more on enjoying yourself!

INSPIRATIONAL STORY TIME

I was at a party with my friend Jay, a bonafide player who has years of experience bagging the hottest chicks. His style is very direct, bordering on obnoxious, but somehow he always manages to win the ladies over. He was with one of his FBs when he spotted a cute blonde on the other side of the club. Without a word he went right over to her and I tagged along, (his pickups are always amusing and educational) I didnt make it obvious I was eavesdropping...just got close enough to hear the exchange.

JAY: Hey, I really like that dress you're wearing.

BLONDIE: Thanks! I just bought it yesterday.

JAY: It makes you look....yummy!

BLONDIE: Umm..that's sweet of you, but I already have a boyfriend. (throws up major b!tch shield)

JAY: Really? That's great. How long have you two lovebirds been together?

BLONDIE: Two weeks...

PAUSE FOR A MINUTE. Before I even continue with this post I want to know how you SoSuavers would handle this situation. How would you guys respond to Blondie? Keep in mind that Jay is not a good looking guy. He has a huge nose, beady eyes and is dressed like a complete bum.

Post your reactions and I will finish the story and the heart of this post in a few days time.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

not a virus.exe

New Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
This would be me:

BLONDIE: Umm..that's sweet of you, but I already have a boyfriend. (throws up major b!tch shield)

ME: Oh really? Me too!

Or...

ME: Huh? We've just talked for 5 minutes and you're already telling me about your problems?

Or...

ME: So how long have you had this problem for?

Or...

ME: Is he invisible?

Or...

ME: So how long have you had this problem for?

Or...

ME: Oh really? Where is he? (The last time I asked this, the girl broke and confessed that she lied...it's really a simple lie to follow through, but most girls never expect guys to ask this so the get all WTF)

Oh, and sup Artard. I decided to register here as well. :)
 

xhikari

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
EARTH 2045 AD
how bout this ?? LOL just lilttle crazy thoughts only

BLONDIE: Umm..that's sweet of you, but I already have a boyfriend. (throws up major b!tch shield)

ME: hmm don't think he would be as yummy as you are, let's skip him :p

or

ME: oh don't worry i won't steal him away...i kinda came to steal you away :p
 

Ice Cold

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2002
Messages
2,313
Reaction score
2
Location
Moscow
ooohhh the suspense of it all!

I won't be able to sleep at night :)
 

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
2
Location
www.blackmenvent.com
BLONDIE: Umm..that's sweet of you, but I already have a boyfriend. (throws up major b!tch shield)

ME: Really? That's quite an accomplishment for a girl like you. Give yourself a pat on the back.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Originally posted by Ice Cold
ooohhh the suspense of it all!

I won't be able to sleep at night :)
Damn kid, sorry about the insomnia. Since I am such a nice guy, I will spare you any further suffering...

See, you SoSuave cats are pretty damn predictable. Your whole approach is centered on the vicarious experiences that you pick up here. You read all this technical jargon (C&F, NEGS, etc) thinking it will give you internet superpowers but you neglect your strongest asset.....

BALLS!

Wanna know Jay responded to that girl when she said she had a boyfriend? He grabbed her and kissed her immediately! At first you could see her initial shock as she put up a fuss, but before you could say "family jewels" she was all over him, tonguing him down and at the end of the night he had her in his room sucking his d!ck while he played X-Box.

The next day I saw him and asked how he had the balls to do what he did. He said that he simply did not take what she said seriously, especially when she mentioned her relationship was two weeks old. Then he dropped some game knowledge on me I will never forget. He said...

"Ninja, my man, Let me break you off a little information that will help you in the future. If you ever want to know how to handle females, you have to remember ONE THING. Women are actually children in disguise, who will only respect you when you become their daddy. I know it sounds twisted, but its the gospel truth. Treat them like adults and watch them walk all over you, treat them like children and watch them fall right into their place."

We talked more indepth on the subject and it made me see that all of the successes I had fit perfectly into this frame. When a woman would sh!t test me, I would pass it by not taking her seriously. Same thing when they throw tantrums or b!tch out. You can either buy into their bullsh!t, or set them straight. Just keep in mind that at the end of the day, they want to screw the AUTHORITY FIGURE, not the "Yes Man".

As a male, it is your job to make females SUBMIT to your will. They dont want someone to walk up to them with a bunch of canned lines in his head, trying to joke and perform his way into their pants. They want someone who will simply TAKE what he wants, drag them home , bend them over and give them the best fcuk of their lives!

Will you get rejected? Hell Yeah!
Should it bother you? Only if you are a woman.

If you are at all confused about this post, then it is probably a clear indication that you have spent far too much time here. Which raises another important issue...

STOP COMING HERE SO OFTEN!

Seriously...nothing damaged my game more than the intellectualization that I wrought upon myself by coming here and analyzing all aspects of my interactions.

I know this sounds like a generalizationm but its true. give yourself full month's vacation from SoSuave and take as much action as you can. Just DO ANYTHING and stop caring about the outcome.

This is just a GAME and you hit the "Reset" button with every chick you approach!
 

Big Pappy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
focus more on enjoying yourself!

I agree.



If you are at all confused about this post, then it is probably a clear indication that you have spent far too much time here.
I still agree.


Personally, I have a hard time treating grown women like children. I think the balance is a bit more delicate than that.

Still, Ninja, the same information is within other posts. You just have to sift through all the nonsense to get to it.

The DJ Bible, in my opinion, is merely a crutch that those with lower confidence can use until they find their way.

It's not perfect, but the fun is in the trying, isn't it?

Pook wrote something about how nature takes the nice guy and after observing the jerk's success, transforms himself into a jerk just so he can get a little action.

What came first? The jerk or the nice guy?

Who cares?

Each of us would like to be MORE successful with women.

I read the NLP stuff of Ross Jeffries. He speaks of describing this awesome rush he gets on a roller coaster. Then he speaks about how the girl will transfer these emotions to you being the cause for her elation and drop her panties for you.

I would suggest that she finds it attractive that a man can tell a good story and that is what makes him different than the fellows who like to yell "run!" and "get him!" at the television when a football game is on. The same qualities that led him to pay attention in English class are perhaps, the same ones that enable him to actually listen and make a mental connection with what she's talking about.


I am quite certain there are men out there that can just walk in to a beautiful woman's life and have her fall in love with him and drop the panties very quickly.

I have tried such things, sometimes they work better than they should have. Sometimes they don't work when they should!

All in all, I think it is easier to just go out and enjoy myself and not worry about it.

I'm about to go away for awhile. The researcher in Mississippi turned out to be a heckuva good woman. I'm still keeping my options open, but I've lots more to do now.

Peace.
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
Sorry to see you go BP. You are one of the few voices of reason here!

Best of luck to ya, pal.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
Not too bad.
 

dereklearnslow

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 27, 2003
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
Chicago burbs
interesting.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Too right

I had no idea how easy it was to get women interested in me when it finally clicked. I'd make eye contact, smile, joke a bit... wait for some kind of test, kino them, ignore it...

If it wasnt working out I'd clearly state I'm not bothered. If it does, I'll go for it and go for a kiss. She'll pull away if she doesnt want it. No harm done.

It's true, you need to be dominant. I spent the last weekend meeting girl after girl, and all of them thought I was pretty good looking. CAUSE I WAS SMILING and CAUSE I HAD BALLS.

You're meeting women to have fun/get a relationship. Relax and enjoy your damn self.

"I am quite certain there are men out there that can just walk in to a beautiful woman's life and have her fall in love with him and drop the panties very quickly.

I have tried such things, sometimes they work better than they should have. Sometimes they don't work when they should!

All in all, I think it is easier to just go out and enjoy myself and not worry about it. "

Paragraph A) For sure. I know people like that

Paragraph B) This is what makes or breaks you. If you care about a bad reaction, go get rejected until you're blue in the face. You'll learn it really aint a problem.

Paragraph C) Yep. And all the guys in paragraph 'A' have that attitude. Coincidence? I think not ;)
 

TDOT

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
I used a wrench
ME: I UNDERSTAND, I DON'T WANT TO PUT YOU ON THE SPOT WHILE HE'S AROUND. SO WRITE YOUR NUMBER DOWN NOW BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND I PROMISE TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU LATER, CUTIE.
 

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2003
Messages
262
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Location
Da World
DJ Ben,

I can see you totally understand where I am coming from. I hope you will continue to post more and help out some of these lost souls!

Originally posted by TDOT
ME: I UNDERSTAND, I DON'T WANT TO PUT YOU ON THE SPOT WHILE HE'S AROUND. SO WRITE YOUR NUMBER DOWN NOW BEFORE HE COMES BACK AND I PROMISE TO CONTINUE THIS CONVERSATION WITH YOU LATER, CUTIE.
Nooooooooooooo!!!! :mad:

Didnt you read the rest of the post? The above response will not work nearly as well as Jay's approach. Start thinking outside the SoSuave box dude.
 

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 6, 2004
Messages
978
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Mansfield, Notts
Christ, I just read this again and realised something huge.

Time to take a break from these boards and spend some more time out and about. Meeting girls, going out drinking, working to get more cash, going clubbing... the works.

It's time for me to strip my game down to bear essentials : me, my balls, and my mouth.

I've been the smartarse for way too long. I've been looking at C+F, canned lines, all this ****... and it never flows when I'm out talking to girls.

Ninja man, I owe ya one :)
 

jgoodz

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2004
Messages
51
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
queens NY
"Women are actually children in disguise, who will only respect you when you become their daddy."

That alone belongs in the bible. Great advice!
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top