Stop Caring About What Women Want and What They Think

mrlocario

Banned
Reaction score
I notice a lot of guys worry too much about what a chick is going to think about them. Doing this will ruin your game. Check out what I say you should not care about what she wants and how that will improve your game. Click here to listen: http://mrlocariotv.com/?p=2156

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, aint nobody got time to think about what shes worrying about. If you have multiple women on the go, you dont actually have the time to be caring and you dont care what they think. Most guys on here go about things the wrong way, they like one girl in school or at work and want to know how to get her, when they need to work out how to attract other women, then they'll finally get the original girl...and they probably wont want her anymore.

Nothing clears your mind like new pvssy

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
If you have any smarts, it will takes months to "qualify" a woman to be in your bed, much less your SO. I always test how they respond to training at karate and shooting. If they don't love it and work hard at it, NEXT. They can be feminsts to a point, I don't mind. They can be religious to a point, I don't mind. But if they are "shoppers", gamblers, smokers, dopers, attention- *****s or have kids, forget it. All it takes for a girl to become invisible to me is for her to light up a cigarette. Anybody THAT stupid is likely to do anything, so why give her the chance to screw me over, in any way?

Night-hawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good call