"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Stood Up... Mad as all hell... What went wrong?

mag2222

New Member
Joined
May 4, 2004
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
revenge?

HAHA,

I was kidding about the poking his eyes out thing or even confronting him... Not his fault nor hsould I begrudge him for getting what I wanted. (we arn't communists!)

in fact, I am not that "worried" about revenge... Who's got the time. But as far as we are in contact, I would like to hedge my bets.

Why would i want to still date a girl like this? Well first and foremost she's hot. Secondly, her flaking out could be partly my fault.. I'm not sure exactly how... Or it could be a little femme-game. Eitherway, isn't it our responsibility to teach them how to act right if we can and if we can get them in the process?

She's been online all day.. still no contact... no apology...

-mag
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Keep your dignity and do not initiate contact!!!
 

Don of Truth

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2004
Messages
116
Reaction score
0
Age
51
Location
Florida
Clarification please

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
Keep your dignity and do not initiate contact!!!
How do you corrolate dignity and not initiating contact ? Put another way .... why does initiating contact lower one's dignity ?

Although I won't rule it out...I'm sure the girl is not in her room rubbing her hands together and scheming ways to see how much dignity she can extract from the fella.
I mean..is she actually going to think to herself "boy, this guy has no dignity" ???

AND...how does NOT initiating contact retain it ? If anything ...these things must play out on a subconsious level.
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Dignity comes from within and is extremely personal - there are no outside influences!! If one has been been disrespected, then one should not honor such direspect by acknowledging it in kind! Leave it alone until acknowledgement of the party at fault admits to such disrespect - only then will you have honor!!!

You dishonor your dignity by paying homage to disrespectful conduct!!!

Again dignity comes from you and not from an outsdide force - how you respond to disrespect determines your dignity!!!
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
"Why would i want to still date a girl like this? Well first and foremost she's hot. Secondly, her flaking out could be partly my fault.. I'm not sure exactly how... Or it could be a little femme-game. Eitherway, isn't it our responsibility to teach them how to act right if we can and if we can get them in the process?"

This is one of the most screwed up thing I've read on this board.

I guess if you want to invest more time into her, it's your choice.
I'd suggest you stop thinking with your penis though.
:)

Dating a hot girl isn't everything.

You're saying it's partly your fault? But you don't know how? Huh?

Femme game? She went out with another guy instead of you.
It's not a game.

It's not my responsibility to teach any woman how to act.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Cremasta

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 5, 2003
Messages
963
Reaction score
39
Location
Australia
Originally posted by Don of Truth
I find Cremasta's answer interesting but it begs the question "If there are no consequences or punishment for her actions (her disrespect) then aren't I really showing her that she can walk all over me ? Where are the boundaries?
Fair enough question DoT. My short answer is, there are no consequences or punishments for her actions simply because her (and her actions) are not important enough to warrant it. Her actions have shown that she is of absolutely no consequence or importance to you and even raising the issue is a waste of your valuable time.

How can a girl walk all over you or disrespect you when you no longer give her the time of day?
 

Mazman

Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
You have to remember something with a flake.

She flakes because she has no interest in you.

Telling her off won't do anything since she couldn't care less about you. More than likely she'll turn this around in her little
flakey brain and tell herself that it was a good thing she ditched you because you're a psycho, angry, etc...(shown by telling her off)

There really isn't any consequences for her to deal with since there will be another guy around the corner waiting to ask her out. Then another...
 
Top