Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stomach pains from hell?

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
So I awoke at 5 a.m. the other day and couldn't get back to sleep and also had stomach pain. I thought it could be my acidity levels so I drank some milk for the calcium and it didn't stop it. Didn't have to go the bathroom and my brother suggested eating something, none of those worked either.

What do you guys do to go about getting rid of random stomach pains? It wasn't severe because I was still able to hop on my road bike for a couple of hours later on.

noodle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I heard the worst thing to do was to DRINK MILK! Your stomach doesn't want to digest it.

Whenever I get stomach pains and I drink milk my stomach just gurgles for hours upon hours and i feels like you need to get rid of gas but you can't. Its a weird feeling.

What my mom does is give me ginger ale first to calm my stomach down. (helps you burp)
If that doesn't help then she gives me hot tea with ginger in it. It really helps, try it someday. Helps alot with colds as well!

JohnnyIrish

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had pains too.. but its either
A) hunger pains where if I eat something (carrots, almonds, slice of bread.. etc) it gets better
B) stomach is acidity, in which case I was a dumb ass and ate food I shouldn't have. As such I down some Pepto which helps. Then I make a mental note of what I eat so it doesn't happen again.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid milk. You don't need calcium when your stomach aches... you need things which are easy to digest. Try pepto, it works.
Also, is it possible that it is gas? (If so, there are those tablets you take... forget the name.)

If it is extremely serious (constipation indigestion, stomach pains) than I would recommend "Milk of magnesia". It is a drug, google it. It is extremely nasty (it will make you sit on the toilet for hours), but it truly works.
Look at the best answer. From what I know, all of what he said is correct:
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071031044156AAQ2pLj

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have 3 problems in my stomach!

1) Coca cola! I have some kind of bleedings inside me cause of coca cola sto I stopped it
2) I have something from my parents which is irrelevant here
3) I have something that wants an operation to be removed!

Anyway I have way too many stomach pains! You have to relax and maybe drink some boiled water with oregano inside! It might not taste good but it can really save you! you can try medicines like controloc but I wouldn't suggest them...

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you're developing acid reflux.

Only thing you can do for that is go to the doctor and see if you've got it for real at which point if you do I think he'll then give you a prescription for prevacid.

alphamailman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sitting rinside @ the AFC Lightweight Championship
Axcell said:
Avoid milk. You don't need calcium when your stomach aches... you need things which are easy to digest. Try pepto, it works.
Also, is it possible that it is gas? (If so, there are those tablets you take... forget the name.)

If it is extremely serious (constipation indigestion, stomach pains) than I would recommend "Milk of magnesia". It is a drug, google it. It is extremely nasty (it will make you sit on the toilet for hours), but it truly works.
Look at the best answer. From what I know, all of what he said is correct:
http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20071031044156AAQ2pLj
I've been taking a prescribed medicine called propranolol which has been giving me gas for some time now. I just might get pepto next time I shop ;)

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alphamailman said:
I've been taking a prescribed medicine called propranolol which has been giving me gas for some time now. I just might get pepto next time I shop ;)
Sounds good, glad I could help you out. Let us know if it works!

rafell.carter

Reaction score
when i was 5 weeks pregnant i also had lots of pain in my stomach. I went to the doctors thinking it might be an ectopic pregnancy - they did an ultrasound a everything was ok - baby was in the right place (not that there was much to see it was too small) The doctor told me that it is just ligaments stretching and my uterus growing for the baby. I also found that i have been a little bit constipated (sorry for the details) and that some of the pain is from that. I am now 8 weeks and the pain is no longer. From my experience this is normal. But i do recommend to go and see your doctor tommorow just so he/she can put the record straight which ever way. Not knowing is no much harder than knowing- at least if you know you can deal with it. Also i dont mean to alarm you but ectopic pregnancies tent to present themselves at 5-6 weeks so at least go and rule that out. Congratulations and best of luck.