"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Stoic Men

Redwolf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2019
Messages
231
Reaction score
187
Age
45
Are stoic men more successful with women?

What's everyone's thoughts?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Doctor Europeo

Moderator
Joined
Mar 6, 2017
Messages
4,408
Reaction score
4,789
Location
Mexico
Yes. Over texting, over sharing, over talking, they all kill mystery and attraction.
 

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2022
Messages
5,289
Reaction score
6,141
I think this is a characteristic that every movie hero ever displayed.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Are stoic men more successful with women?

What's everyone's thoughts?
Even damaged women will conform to a stoic man’s frame …
Mentally healthy women stay there longer tho …
 
M

member160292

Guest
Many guys think that they must act stoic. It's WAY more effective when done covertly.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Many guys think that they must act stoic. It's WAY more effective when done covertly.
Yes, Being stoic isn’t an act, it’s a personality trait…
An act is always exposed, actually being of that mindset or personally becoming stoic is Always better than pretending.
 

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2020
Messages
3,128
Reaction score
3,625
Location
US
Many guys think that they must act stoic. It's WAY more effective when done covertly.
Yes. Many people asked Socrates if he knew any philosophers. The best philosophers behave stealthily, especially Stoicism.
 
Top