Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stocks i think you shoukd own

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Polo ralph lauren
Garmin
Harley davidson
No penny stock!!
Name some you own

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
electric cars mean more demand for electricity.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mine are all in commodities. No tech, tech will do worse as interest rates increase

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with that analysis, energy should continue to do well. Might get volatile though
Yes I have bought inverse oil etfs to hedge myself and periodically take profits when I think things might pull back. So far up 36% for the year which is decent I suppose but I need about 36,000% to reach financial freedom

jaygreenb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I have bought inverse oil etfs to hedge myself and periodically take profits when I think things might pull back. So far up 36% for the year which is decent I suppose but I need about 36,000% to reach financial freedom
If you don't mind me asking, are you all commodities/energy?

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cause its a lifestyle (Some, but not me...) people aspire to bro.
I rode a Harley a few years ago. It was SH1T!
That's not a reason to purchase stock.

Sales have been steadily declining for years (17% just in 2020). That's why I'm curious why he recommended it. April 2020 was its lowest recent stock price with a relatively steady uptick since. But given the market (what I know about it, that's why I asked for more info I might not know) I wouldn't feel safe buying. Given supply chain issues, price of raw materials, etc, it seems like a great contender to short, not buy. Hence my curiosity for such a tip.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Look into index funds, safe but small returns with a proven track record for several decades now.

BadWatermelon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not expecting good returns from SPX for the next few years. Lately, I've been buying gold, consumer staples, and BRK.