Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm registered as SamuraiSuave over on "Dating Issues." Will respond to Diesel's repost in a sec. SamuraiSuave and SecondToN0ne are my AIM names if ya care.

ShortyBrown, are you a woman? In other posts, I picked up that you were.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke
I'm registered as SamuraiSuave over on "Dating Issues." Will respond to Diesel's repost in a sec. SamuraiSuave and SecondToN0ne are my AIM names if ya care.

ShortyBrown, are you a woman? In other posts, I picked up that you were.
I am.

Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, just wondering. It's rare for a woman to defend a post of that nature so vigorously.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well guys, u wanna see what an afc looks like? look at the replies to that thread.:rolleyes:

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a regular over at DI. You guys really do get your jollies from innocent fun. It must be a slow sex night for you guys then I guess. I was a moderator at GP too, and you talk about declaring the former moderators there incompetent. Well for you to first do that, someone would have to declare you guys competent, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon :D. I do agree with what you guys said about CaliforniaHottie. She was a hardcore ***** and I second the motion on her being ignorant.

The only thing you guys can say you accomplished in life is screwing a bunch of random women. Here's a good question. Who the hell cares? Not me. All you have to show for your lives up to now is a bunch of nameless, faceless trophies. Nothing real at all.

Probably one of the most amusing things (it was all very amusing)that was said in this thread, was that only fat, ugly, plain jane chicks post on the internet. The really attractive ones are out partying and such. Well gee....you guys certainly took a lot of time out of your "busy schedules" to share with us all this "enligthened" information. I have to wonder what you guys looks like.

Oh yeah, the devil of a women made me post this :D

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Chimps
I'm a regular over at DI. You guys really do get your jollies from innocent fun. It must be a slow sex night for you guys then I guess. I was a moderator at GP too, and you talk about declaring the former moderators there incompetent. Well for you to first do that, someone would have to declare you guys competent, and that isn't going to happen anytime soon :D. I do agree with what you guys said about CaliforniaHottie. She was a hardcore ***** and I second the motion on her being ignorant.

The only thing you guys can say you accomplished in life is screwing a bunch of random women. Here's a good question. Who the hell cares? Not me. All you have to show for your lives up to now is a bunch of nameless, faceless trophies. Nothing real at all.

Probably one of the most amusing things (it was all very amusing)that was said in this thread, was that only fat, ugly, plain jane chicks post on the internet. The really attractive ones are out partying and such. Well gee....you guys certainly took a lot of time out of your "busy schedules" to share with us all this "enligthened" information. I have to wonder what you guys looks like.

Oh yeah, the devil of a women made me post this :D
a bunch of f**king honeys post here. Take a geez: My personal faves are Ronin and JBBrain (where for art thou you dirty big spunk?)

this post from you is pure ignorance. read around and you'll realise that the principles here aren't all about getting laid.

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortyBrown
a bunch of f**king honeys post here. Take a geez: My personal faves are Ronin and JBBrain (where for art thou you dirty big spunk?)

this post from you is pure ignorance. read around and you'll realise that the principles here aren't all about getting laid.
My picture is not up right now because I'm having a few issues with my host. But my response to this thread is not pure ignorance, because this thread makes it seem that all the principles here are to get laid and to treat women like dirt. You guys who follow this must really make your parents proud if you treat women like dirt. I also apologize to all of you DJs, who don't treat women like dirt, but sometimes I still wonder. I jumped to conclusions early, and I apologize for it. Also, I know you guys posted this over at DI for fun, but oh well. You guys are actually adding some debate over there, and I applaud you for it.

Last edited:

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by chalk
Looks like your post vanished when they moved as well, maybe they couldn't handle the truth!
The post vanished, because we didn't move. GP vanished, and this is a seperate site that us left over members moved to. I think this thread is funny, but on DI, I will add my views.

ShortTimer

Banned
Reaction score
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
What!? Damint, Chimps is a spy! Now I can't lay out my evil master(bater) plan here whilst executing it over there.

Soon! SOON! My plans for world domination will be complete... either that or I'll just have another begal.

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ShortTimer
What!? Damint, Chimps is a spy! Now I can't lay out my evil master(bater) plan here whilst executing it over there.

Soon! SOON! My plans for world domination will be complete... either that or I'll just have another begal.
LOL. Don't worry about it, I don't bite. Keep bringing the debate up over there. I enjoy it.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The post vanished, because we didn't move. GP vanished, and this is a seperate site that us left over members moved to. I think this thread is funny, but on DI, I will add my views.
NO. The post vanished because it was taken down by one of your mods - under some bullshyt justification that the post was "degrading to women" and "not worthy of debate" - a mod, who I may add never had the guts to step up when I challenged you guys on it.

Don't even start with that "we welcomed all points of view" bullshyt at gp.com, because you DID NOT.

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
NO. The post vanished because it was taken down by one of your mods - under some bullshyt justification that the post was "degrading to women" and "not worthy of debate" - a mod, who I may add never had the guts to step up when I challenged you guys on it.

Don't even start with that "we welcomed all points of view" bullshyt at gp.com, because you DID NOT.
I was a moderator at GP. I wasn't a moderator that removed that thread, but I read it. I think its worthy of debate, as it is over at DI. And just so you know, GP is different from where we are now, at DI so hopefully, it will stay open and we can see how much more controversy comes out of it.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is a lie and a damn big one. I find it intriguing that people who become DJ's (i.e. people who just want to be attractive to women) are seen as superficial by others. I know that in GP.com DJ's are seen as people who want nothing in their lives except to have sex with women. But that couldn't be further away from the truth.

If you had actually taken the time to get to know the DJ site and the DJ Bible instead of just believing all the crazy, untrue rumours in GP.com, you would have noticed that this place is primarily about changing yourself and changing your life. This site is to men who want to be what they wanna be. Don't believe me? Go read Pook's texts about how we should stop considering women as the number one goals in our lives. Those posts are all in the DJ Bible. We should ALWAYS have our OWN lives as our number one issue instead of women-nailing. Anyone who claims that DJ'ing isn't about that needs to go to another site, because that is what being a DJ has been all these 2 and a half years I've spend here.

For example, here is something I wrote a few months back:
http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24494
That post is not all about screwing a bunch of random women, now is it?
(Yes, I know that I am criticizing this place in that post, but the fact that most DJ's who responded agreed to the criticism shows that your stereotypias of DJ's are completely wrong)

Here is an interresting fact for you; I have never had a one-night-stand. Not once in my life. I mean, I am like every DJ, I like goodlooking women, approach them and want to get to know them, but I don't like to have random sex, I want to have dating relationships with them - which naturally includes sex. And same goes for many others DJ's in here. So you have it all wrong, dear mister chimp, and it really pisses me off to see you make such HUGE generalizations based on one single post (or stupid rumours that those pathetic whiners gossip in GP.com).

Okay, se there are SOME newbies who post "treat women like dirt" -type of posts. There has always been; these are the recovering AFC's who have just realized how much they have been screwed up by women. And don't tell me that women don't screw up nice guys; as a former nice guy I know very well that they do. Very badly. That is why recovering AFC's grow some hatred towards women. Just like I am now growing some hatred towards you for posting such ignorant and insultive statements. They will get over it and stop being angry at women. And I will also get over your insults. You know what I'm saying? Of course not, a person who judges 7000 people based on one single thread where maybe like 10 people are participating is a person who is already convinced that he is right before even hearing what the other side has to say.

But tell me, why SHOULDN'T the recovering AFC's get mad after being badly treated?

There are also some people here who want one-night-stands. That is what they WANT, what is wrong if they go get it? (Especially when women at bars are usually also looking for the same thing.)

You see, the idea of being a DJ is being the man you want to be, like I said earlier, and to me it means knowing what I want from my life in the future (I have already clear visions and plans of my future in my head and they don't involve only banging a bunch of chicks) and also knowing what I want from my life now - and of course actually doing the things I want.

I already pointed out that more than anything else, the DJ site is about change. This site inspired me, a former fattie, to lose over 40 pounds of weight, it inspired me to actually start meeting women instead of just spending all my weekends playing computer at home and to start doing other meaningful things with my life. My grades rose from C's to B's - and even A's, depending on the subject. Haven't I accomplished something else than gotten myself trophies or whatever? And I do give at least SOME of the credit for doing all that to this site. It's ALL about self-improvement.

I spend several months in the GP.com forums at one point and I noticed a clear difference between the people in sosuave and the people in GP.com. In Sosuave there are a lot of arrogant and annoying people, yes. But they DO something with their lives. I find it amuzing that you claim that they don't, that they only want to have sex with bunch of random women, when in here people actually CHANGE their lives. In GP.com, the SAME AFC's come to WHINE. They come to whine ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN ABOUT THE SAME ISSUES. Not understanding that the real issue is them having the wrong attitude.

Do us all a favor, chimp. Read the ENTIRE DJ Bible
(http://sucs.org/~nicholas/djb/index.php, it's abit hard to find you have to roll down until you see "get a boost up" text, which is where the DJ Bible starts)
before posting again. Because you just don't know what you are talking about or who you are talking to. Or optionally go back to GP.com or other pathetic place where people whine all day long about the same issues without EVER trying to change their lives for the better.

Peace.

Chimps

Don Juan
Reaction score
Anson, I do apologize for what I said about all of you DJs. That thread ticked me last night, because women do not deserve to be treated like dirt. I admit it, I jumped to conclusions last night, but with the thread on DI, it made it seem like all DJs acted like that. I understand the fact that you want to change for the better, but the parts about women bother me. Yet again, I apologize for all of the criticism, that I wrongly made last night. Anson, you cleared up a lot of things on the DJ principles, how they should be, and I thank you for that. I may disagree with certain things on this site, but when someone posts something like that on the site that I visit more frequently, it ticks me, because I know if I ever treated my girlfriend anyway like this tip says, I'd be out to the curb. But Anson, thanks again for rectifying the situation.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a moderator at GP. I wasn't a moderator that removed that thread, but I read it. I think its worthy of debate, as it is over at DI. And just so you know, GP is different from where we are now, at DI so hopefully, it will stay open and we can see how much more controversy comes out of it.
I also want to say that I had nothing to do with that old article being posted on DI. Someone from here found it, posted it over there, then told me. I made my peace with that board a long time ago.

Hell, I had no idea DI EVEN EXISTED - (and in all honesty, I don't even care if it does or does not)

Also, I'm going to say this:

1. I wrote that as a shock-joke and as means to make the guys confront what I thought was the bullshyt advice being peddled on gp.com. Consider it an intellectual thought-grenade. It seems to have had the same effect.

Obviously, the peeps over on your forums (like at gp.com) don't think it's funny - and can't see the inherent humor in an over-the-top hyper-masculine point of view. Yet more evidence of the slow emasculation of men... hell you even have a term for it now - "metrosexual" - Anyway, a lot of the people over there take things way to literally. Especially the girls. Way too self-righteous... some of the people over there should lighten up it's good for them. Not giving a fukk applies to other areas of life other than girls.

2. even though, I tried to be as rude,crass, and confrontational as possible in the language I used (for overall effect) .. I still agree with everything I wrote in that thread, albeit not to such a brutal extreme. I think it's scary to a lot of guys who buy into all this touchy-feely bullshyt with women that in essence it's all true.

Anson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Allright, chimp. Apology accepted. But I still suggest you go read the DJ Bible if you plan on staying longer on the DJ site. Just to avoid any further misjudgements.

Also, don't be bothered about the part about women. The women like what the DJ's do. I know they claim otherweise, but the truth is that the more DJ you become, the more women you begin to attract (even though Diesel's advice is maybe a bit... extreme :p). And if they don't like it... hey, they can always dump you right! I seriously think that you should at least try it out - I mean, how should I know if women on your neighbourhood like it or not, but the next time you get dumped and start looking for a new woman... try the DJ things, just to see how well it works for you. Maybe they won't, maybe the women in your neighbourhood indeed DO like the nice guys more. But just try and see if the women will stay with you longer when you use the DJ methods which the women "hate" so much, eh? I mean... what have u got to lose if you try it out? ;)

Diesel's stuff might sound a bit extreme (it was supposed to sound that way), but when you think of it, there might be some hidden truth behind it. For example, Diesel says that 95 % of women are worthless. What a terrible thing to say... or is it? The same way I could say that there are women (maybe, say, 5 % of them ;)) who are really nice and good-looking quality women who I respect very much and like to be with. Diesel's words sound like female-bashing and my words praise the females - and in the end, there is not a big difference in our words.

The thing is: don't let yourself fall in love too easily with women who are not worth it - because as hard as it sounds, most women who nice guys fall in love with are COMPLETELY unsuitable and uncompatible with them. Why settle for that? Why not go after the 5 % who are TRULY the quality women instead of the 95 % of whom most are either ugly, b!tchy, or maybe just plain uncompatible? That is what being a DJ is about; not setteling with someone who you aren't simply SUPPOSED to be, when you can get the person who you DESERVE.

Big-J

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My picture is not up right now because I'm having a few issues with my host. But my response to this thread is not pure ignorance, because this thread makes it seem that all the principles here are to get laid and to treat women like dirt. You guys who follow this must really make your parents proud if you treat women like dirt. I also apologize to all of you DJs, who don't treat women like dirt, but sometimes I still wonder. I jumped to conclusions early, and I apologize for it. Also, I know you guys posted this over at DI for fun, but oh well. You guys are actually adding some debate over there, and I applaud you for it.
dat's cool :D

since Anson has covered everything that I wanted to say, I'll just :)