Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stirred Up The Hornet's Nest Over At Gp.com with my "Tips"

Thedodgejuan

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeh this is a good thread lots of interesting points raised.

Deisel sounds like you kicked it to them over there, i never visited myself but it sounds like a group hug fest glad i found this place first. Pook you words ring true amazingly so thanks for the insight.

cestmoi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rereading this thread reminded of me the fact that I discovered GP first. HORRIBLE!!!

I went there looking for advice about a girl I "thought" might like me. But I couldn't read signals then and wasn't certain about whether a guy she was talking about was her BF. AND listen to this:

They told me its definetely her BF and that I should just "be nice to her" and taught me to be a complete AFC to her. And mind you I've never been AFC in my life, I just wasn't interested in girls till that moment.

Somehow their AFC-ish advice didn't feel right to me. And I never knew it was AFC advice back than. IT just didn't seem right.

Well I discovered sosuave.com and on the same questions I got the DJs telling me to take ACTION and GO FOR IT. It doesn't matter if he's her boyfriend or not. She might be using him as pivot or she could be bored of him.

Well... Guess what girl was experiencing my kiss-o-lux just 1 week later?

I MEAN seriosly that GP place was like an AFC breeding grounds. IT isn't so bad that they were comforting the people who are AFC all their lifes. They were trying to create AFCs out of normal folks. Wish more guys would learn of this place...

tomyv

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it AGAIN! Right On Brother! Now if I could get my idiot AFC buddies to act more like that, they would stop whining and go take some action like real men do!

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
we own you girls, now bend over ;) :p
Or they can get on thier knees. :eek: :eek: :p Take your pick on which mouth you want them to have...

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your post vanished when they moved as well, maybe they couldn't handle the truth!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DIESEL
HEY GUYS: I WAS BORED WITH THE THREADS ON THIS SITE, SO I WENT OVER TO GP.COM AND AFTER BEING SICKENED BY THE GARBAGE I WAS READING OVER THERE I SENT OFF THIS LITTLE MISSIVE: (guaranteed to outrage!)

However, I live my life by these principles. The results speak for themselves.

(BTW, I post under my alterego "black bull" on gp.com)

THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT WOMEN, FOR THE CLUELESS LADS LOOKING TO GET LAID.

TO THE GUYS THAT POST HERE: You are pathetic. You come here with your tales of wuss-dom and wonder why the girl you have a hard-on for always goes for the prick/jock.

Well here's what's it all about coming from the mouth of a jock who at the age of 28 has bagged more girls than some of you chodes will bang in a lifetime, hell 3 lifetimes (I am the guy who was probably fukking the girl you pine over like a wuss-bag in your miserable high school existence.)

Consider this a shining beacon of male-reason to cut through all the bullshyt I read on this forum, that in the end only serves to emasculate you poor, clueless bastards even more.

THE CARDINAL RULES:

1. 95% OF WOMEN ARE UTTERLY WORTHLESS, (OTHER THAN FOR SEX OF COURSE) AND ULTIMATELY REPLACEABLE.

I could really give a fukk about most of the women I meet, even most of the ones I end up fukking. They are lame, boring, kind of stupid, and usually lacking in any kind of original thought. They are utterly self-important, self centered and basically wait around for the man in their life to give them some kind of purpose outside of school/job/or whatever sport they engage in.

Another thing that annoys me is that a lot of guys fall into the delusion of getting into "platonic relationships" with girls... what a crock of shyt!! Girls really have nothing to contribute to hanging out with the boys other than as a conduit to meeting other, hotter girls..... other than that, females are pretty worthless to men. Most men just don't have the balls to admit it to themselves.

Therefore, gentlemen, simplify your lives thusly. So: regarding Girls: - if you're not fukkin' them - drop 'em... unless she has hot friends. Other than that - they are utterly worthless to you.

Once in a blue moon, you'll actually meet a girl who is actually worth some kind of effort. But this is a very dicy judgment call, and I would assume most of you guys are too inexperienced with women and stlll prone to mushy touchy-feely bullshyt emotions to make this distinction yet. You have to muck through a lot of sluts and ****-teases to find some quality. Quality, of course, is individual criteria you guys will create as you gain experience with women. And even when you find quality, there's no guarantee it'll last.

2. YOU SHOULD NEVER REALLY GIVE A FLYING FUKK WHAT A GIRL THINKS ABOUT YOU ANYWAY. DO WHATEVER THE HELL YOU WANT TO DO AND NEVER TAKE ANY BULLSHYT FROM A WOMAN. REMEMBER, YOU'RE A MAN NOT SOME EMASCULATED PVSSY. IF YOU ARE NOT GETTING WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF A "RELATIONSHIP" YOU WALK WITHOUT HESITATION. PERIOD. AND DON'T LOOK BACK. THERE'S ALWAYS ANOTHER ONE.

ONCE YOU GIVE UP YOUR POWER IN A RELATIONSHIP, YOUR WOMAN WILL LOSE ALL RESPECT FOR YOU, AND IT'S ALL DOWNHILL FROM THERE.

3. DON'T EVER TAKE ADVICE FROM WOMEN ABOUT WOMEN. THEY ARE UTTERLY CLUELESS. WHY? BECAUSE THEY THEMSELVES ARE TOTALLY FULL OF SHYT, AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THEY REALLY WANT. THEY'LL ONLY TELL WHAT YOU THINK YOU WANT TO HEAR, AND USUALLY IT HAS NO FOUNDATION IN REALITY.

IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME: TAKE THEIR ADVICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED.

4. THE GUYS THAT SCORE TONS OF PVSSY ARE THE ONES YOU SHOULD BE ASKING FOR ADVICE, BECAUSE THEY SECRETLY KNOW WHAT THEY (WOMEN) REALLY WANT:

CHICKS GET OFF ON POWER. WHY DO YOU THINK THEY GO FOR THE JOCKS AND THE DUDES WITH THE DEFINED PECS AND SIXPACKS, AND NOT SOME FLABBY, TERRIBLE-POETRY-SPOUTING LOSER LIKE YOU? POWER, BABY.

SO CALL A GIRL OUT WHEN SHE SAYS SOME STUPID SHYT OR TRIES TO PULL SOME CRAP ON YOU, HAVE SOME BALLS AND TAKE HER OFF THAT DAMN PEDESTAL. CHANCES ARE SHE'S NOT EVEN THAT HOT, DUMBA$$.

IT'S THE WHOLE ALPHA MALE THING, ADAPTED TO HUMANS. ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT. NOTHING GETS A GIRL OFF LIKE POWER. (like a guy who isn't afraid to tell a girl - overtly or covertly - that he wants to get into her pants).. THIS POWER... JERKS LIKE ME HAVE IT. "NICE GUY" PUSSIES LIKE YOU DON'T. THAT'S WHY YOU JERK YOURSELF OFF TO SLEEP EVERY NIGHT.

WHAT THEY REALLY WANT IS TO BE TREATED LIKE DIRT. THAT MEANS FUKK THE LIVING SHYT OUT OF THEM, MULTIPLE TIMES IN ONE NIGHT TO MIND BLOWING ORGASMS, AND THEN DISAPPEAR FOR AWHILE. YOU'LL SEE HOW THEY ALWAYS COME BACK FOR MORE. TO THIS EXTENT, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS HAVE MORE THAN ONE GIRL. THIS KEEPS STUPID HEAD-TRIP PLAYING BYTCHES IN CHECK. AND OF COURSE, VARIETY IS THE SPICE OF LIFE (to borrow the lame cliche..hey it's true !! )

5. HAVE SOME BALLS AND BE A MAN. ACTION, ATTITUDE AND NOT OVERANALYSIS IS THE KEY TO GETTING LAID TO THAT EFFECT, IF YOU LOOK LIKE A WUSSY, YOU'LL BE TREATED LIKE A WUSSY. GET OFF YOUR FAT, LAZY ASS AND GET IN THE GYM. BEAT THE JOCKS AT THEIR OWN GAME. STOP LAMENTING THE UNFAIRNESS OF IT ALL. GET OVER THAT SHYT. LIFE ISN'T FAIR. YOU WANT TO START FUKKIN HOT BYTCHES? GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN.

6. IF YOU HATE YOURSELF OR THE WAY YOU LOOK NONE OF WHAT I SAID IN POSTS 1-5 WILL MAKE A BIT OF DIFFERENCE. YOU HAVE TO REMAKE YOURSELF INTO A PIMP. THIS IS WHERE BECOMING FRIENDS WITH A CERTIFIED MACK WORKS WONDERS. IF YOUR CURRENT INCARNATION IS NOT GETTING YOU LAID , WISHING THAT GIRLS SEE YOU FOR "WHO YOU REALLY ARE" IS NOTHING BUT A FUKKIN SELF DELUSION. GET OFF THAT FUKKIN CLOUD, AND START DOING SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

7. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND GET OFF THIS SITE. THIS SITE WILL NOT GET YOU LAID. IT WILL TURN YOU INTO AN EMASCULATED SHE-MALE.

8. ONLY UGLY, SEXUALLY FRUSTRATED, PLAIN JANE, AND/OR FAT CHICKS, POST ON THESE FORUMS (and the Internet in general). THE TRULY INSANE POPULAR, HOT BYTCHES YOU WANT TO BE FUKKIN ARE OUT GETTING RAILED BY THEIR A$$HOLE BOYFRIENDS AT THIS VERY MINUTE OR CRUISING FOR DYCK AT THE HOT NIGHTSPOT AS WE SPEAK. THEY DON'T SIT AT HOME AND CRUISE THE NET.

9. LADIES, I COULD GIVE A FLYING FUKK ABOUT YOUR OPINIONS TO THIS POST. WHY? BECAUSE AS MUCH AS YOU HATE GUYS LIKE ME ON PAPER, WHEN YOU MEET US OUT IN THE REAL WORLD, WE MAKE YOUR PUZZIES WET.

10. IF YOU ARE A GUY READING THIS AND THINK I'M A PRICK, CONGRATULATIONS, GIVE YOURSELF A PAT ON THE BACK.

BUT THEN AGAIN, IN ONE HOUR ONE OF MY FB (**** buddy) WILL BE GETTING OFF WORK AND I WILL FUKK HER TIL 5AM. WHAT ABOUT YOU? THIS ISN'T TO BE AN ******* (even though I am) , IT'S THE RAW, UNADULTERATED TRUTH.

IF YOU CAN'T STOMACH THIS, AND THIS KIND OF BRUTAL TALK STILL HASN'T INSPIRED YOU INTO ACTION... LOOK BETWEEN YOUR LEGS AND CHECK IF YOU STILL HAVE A PAIR DOWN THERE.

11. RELATIONSHIPS ARE HIGHLY OVERRATED. LOOK AT GEORGE CLOONEY, HE'S GOT THE RIGHT IDEA. When you get married you might as well hand your testicles over to your wife. So I'll go kicking and screaming til the bitter end.

12. REAL MEN EAT MEAT. GIRLS SECRETLY THINK THAT VEGETARIANS ARE PVSSIES. MANY OF MY ATTRACTIVE LADY FRIENDS (i.e. FBs) HAVE TOLD ME THIS IN CONFIDENCE. I JUST HAD TO THROW THAT IN THERE. SOMEHOW I WOULDN'T BE SURPRISED TO FIND A LOT OF VEGETARIANS ON THIS SITE.

HAVE A NICE DAY,
the bull

fukkin hilarious. teach those lil wusbags a lesson.

ShortyBrown

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Oxide
we own you girls, now bend over ;) :p
originally posted by crazykid
Or they can get on thier knees.Take your pick on which mouth you want them to have...
Just lay down and shut up already.:rolleyes: :p :D

this site is yet another disgraceful blot on the world wide web. props to you Diesel for lightin' a fire under their arses!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
THATS FUKKING GOLD MAN, FUKKING LYRICAL PLATINUM!@!@!

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HOLY SHYT. I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS BROUGHT THAT BACK !!

LOL!

DATING ISSUES? Doesn't surprise me at all that they went with the politically corrrect gender neutral name.

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julius_Caesar
Its too bad really. I would have really liked to read all the flames for a good laugh! ug! women giving advice on women, there is a trap you should not fall into. But I sincerly hope that all the people who were on girl problems, except the girls, come to this site and set their lives straight. We will help you, this is one of the only places anywhere where you can really improve yourself. I would like to know if we have any converts, and to get some of your perspectives on the diffs between the two sites.

Ave
Originally posted by chalk
Looks like your post vanished when they moved as well, maybe they couldn't handle the truth!
This now "infamous" thread was deleted by the mods over at girlproblems because i started the MOTHER OF ALL SHYTSTORMS OVER THERE with that little ditty. It got to the point where another shytstorm started when they (I think it was a mod by the name of newlisa) deleted it, as it was so heatedly argued.

I think what was kind of cool about it, was that I tapped into some kind of true-ism judging from the shocked reactions of the guys (who it seems had never been spoken to so viciously) and the absolute fury with which the girls responded - as if to say that what we talk about over here is something that guys aren't supposed to know - which of course threatens (but also arouses) them to no end.

D

DIESEL

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man.......this is going to be funny.... again.

However, if you decide to take on the peeps over there just tell them IT ISN'T ME, this time OK?

Thanks.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, one of thier admins read and replied, but did nothing to it...