Stingers single man - Journal

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
So I broke up with my crazy girlfriend Friday now I finally get a chance to utilize my skills and this is what this journal is about.
I'll be making a post everyday or every other day.:cheer:

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
Saturday 12/8/12 Day 1 of being single

Went around the neighborhood with a couple of friends and an hb9 I've Macked on her time after time. After all of us ****ing around a lot we went to hb9 house. I got come crazy kino and after everyone left except for my friend I went to her room. After a little bit of seducing we got into a heavy make out session while my other friend is passed out on the floor. How did the night end? I got a hand job, sucked on some titties, and dry humped. Overall good night, my **** hurts today, it could've been a lot better but her parent was home and it was 3 am not bad for day 1.

TheMusic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not bad at all. Hb9 at your first day? You must be a really handsome young fellow with great game (or your rating sucks).

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
12/9/12 Day 2 of being single

The HB9 wants to start talking as in a relationship, i don't know whether to turn her down or not. What would you guys do?

ameya905

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you're not sure and game lots of other chicks!
Enjoy the gift of being single :)
Well, thats what I'd do. Bro, do what makes you happy.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
12/10/12 Day 3 of being single

Haven't had time to do much approaches since finals is next week and I've been studying but Wednesday I will be doing initial approaches. On a side note HB9 wanted a relationship but I decided to deny her.

Stingers

Don Juan
Reaction score
12/11/12 Day 4 of being single

Word got out of what happened lmfao, ex-girlfriend is pissed haha oh and so is HB9. High school is great huh? Ex-girlfriend is making it obvious she is missing me, I find it amusing actually. Approaches start tommorow, quite happy for it.