Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still thinking about this girl... (Pathetic vent)

-Gripz-

Don Juan
Reaction score
What's up SoSuave, Just wanted to vent a little, intead of keeping this in...

I'm sure some of you have heard about me dating this girl. We were in a relationship for about 6 months. I lost my virginity to this girl and we had a lot in common. Back before Christmas, she suddenly decided not to talk to me anymore. Since then, I haven't seen or heard from her, I even wasted my d@mn money on Christmas presents. But still she's on my mind. This girl used to always comment on how good looking I was and even would always say, "You're the most handsome man of my life". She couldn't keep her hands off me.

I always find myself checking her Vine, Instagram, and Facebook like a creeper, it's crazy. I know I'm being a chump, but it's still difficult to get over.I really don't have ton of opportunity to meet women do to my living situation, so that may be one of the problems with me. The only time I see women is at my crappy job at a grocery store. Women do flirt with me all the time at work, but I can't act on them obviously.

I usually don't like to talk about my looks, but women have told me I am very attractive. I have a great physique from bodybuilding, so I don't have a problem with attracting women. But I always get embarrassed by the fact that I don't have a vehicle or a place of my own, not to mention my job.

I am planning on moving out to student housing and going back to college this year, so I can work on myself. Hopefully I come out a better man than I am now.

I promise this'll be the last thread about this girl. If I ever make another one, It'll be something positive, about how much I've improved.

Alright guys, tell me how much of a chump I am...

papawapa

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I dont have my own place, therefore I cant get a girl." Is a total crock of shat, nothing but an excuse. You are making a mountain out of a molehill.

I am going on 40 and dont have my own place. I still get laid.

Moving into a college dorm is a decent plan. Even better would be to look for a place on or near a college that you can live with roommates. They are cheap. In the mean time you just need to come up with a way to spin it that chicks will dig. Tell them you are living with your parents while you save to buy a house or that your elderly grandmother lives with you and you help take care of her. Use your imagination. Dont make barriers where they dont exist.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We've all been there. Oneitis. Had it for a long time for this partic girl, my ex. Thought about her all the time, I was stuck in a deep hole coz of her. She was the girl I had in mind and pictured us perfect.

The best part is that I was in that hole only 6 months ago and forgot all about her only a month or 2 after. I really don't have those feelings anymore. I focussed on other women, accepted that she wasn't interested anymore and moved on. Focus on sports, and with time you will get to totally forget her, believe me. Don't chase her, talk to her, reach out to her, think about her, don't look back. Just forbid yourself too look on her social media pages and go focus on your hobbies instead and do some more approaches, spin plates and date women who are interested in you.

I promise you, in a short time you will laugh about the feelings you had and feel nothing, be cold when you see her, that moment is glorious because you know that feelings disappear with time. Never get to invested emotionally in girls, spin plates

El Suave

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was chasing you in the beginning a and then lost interest when you where hooked. It happens sometimes, relationship just fizzles out. Don't worry about it and keep living your life.
You don't want a chick that only likes to chase and play games. Do you?