Still Striking Out

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I guess the title pretty much explains it all. One situation that happened a couple of days ago involved this girl I was kinda sorta interested in. Shes the best friend of my roomates gf. Everytime I saw her I played it cool as usual; small talk, ****y/funny.

I saw her at a soccer game my buddies were playing in and she came up to me immediately and started talking to me. One of the first things she said was her other roomates bf just broke up with her. I kinda looked at her with a confused look and said "hey john, you want to handle this one". She laughed and hit me and said something. Started talking some more and what not, more c/f since she said she used to play soccer in high school. For some reason started talking about her past 3-year relationship with her ex, but i got off that subject asap. Then she asked when the last time i cried was and i said something c/f'ish. She laughed and hit me again.

Then later on the "house mouses" walked up and started talking to me and she walked off and started talking to a couple other of her friends. Later on the "house mouses" tell me that shes really cute and that they know female body language and that she was really interested in me. I was like whatever "i really wasnt tryin to mack on her." Then they said "you don't need to pass her up."

Then tonight i'm in my room typing a paper and my roomates gf is here and i hear her talking to some of my other friends that are in the living room and they get on the subject of the girl that i liked. She starts talking about how she has a crush on one of the people that lives with me and my friend. I could pretty much narrow it down to me and 2 of my other roomates. And then I hear her mention that she likes my other roomate, yeah :(
And he's already had a pregnancy scare not too long ago with a girl he messed around with and now he's already talkin to some other bangin girl now, but is thinkin of ditching her for the girl that i liked that likes him.

So now i'm kinda lost on the whole situation. it's nothin thats gonna cause me to lose sleep over but i'm still confused about the whole situation. I'm no player by any means but there is another girl i've kinda been tryin to talk to. And everytime i'm around everyone c*ck-blocks me. Me and some friends went to this 24-hour restaurant the other night, but i was so drunk that i have no clue of even being there. I didnt get a chance to talk to her that long tonight but she said laughingly " you seriously don't remember going to Waffle House the other night with us?" I was like "nah, but i saw the $7 tip that i left the waitress on the receipt this morning when i woke up". She smiled and winked and went back to doing what she was doing.

I guess i screwed up with the first girl, where, i have no clue. But i really wouldnt want to screw it up with the 2nd girl. If anyone can give any input, id appreciate it. I'm a senior in college and still a virgin. HELP.

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well at some point in the conversation you need to get her phone number. Until you do that nothing is going to happen since you'll never get any alone time any other way.

Most likely if you asked that girl (who was punching you at the game) for her number she would have given it you. And don't ask like,

"I was wondering if we could go out sometime so I can have your number?"

ask like,

"Hey, there is this new brand of Starbucks coffee out that I get on Thursday nights after the gym... wanna come along?"

lizardfloyd

Don Juan
Reaction score
I really wasnt sure how to go about the situation being that I see her almost all the time; at my apt. and at school. I figured it'd be alright since i see her almost everyday and talk to her.