Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still hanging around, ladies?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought I'd drop in and say hello. I haven't been here in several years, but I'm still in the Top 20 Posters list! Yeah, I'm cool...

Actually, I came here to search the archives for a factoid I thought I wrote in a response awhile back. Apparently, I thought wrong, or the thread was purged.

How many old guys from way back are still hanging around this forum? And why?

:p

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ha..ha.."A Devil's work is never done" reappears....

It's the Jackson"villain" from 2003, I don't consider myself a way back in the day guy though.

Actually I was thinking about that webpage you sent me to (it dealt with subatomic particles and reality itself being an illusion) A real mindblower for some of you reading this, I'm certain, but the literature I'm reading is really on-point and abstract.

I've come into some interesting literature dealing with this and I want to know if you still have the URL.

P.S. all your old music threads were saved, I have a copy of one of them.

~Ahem;)

Last edited:

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy sh!t.... Where have YOU been!!!!!!!! lol

Demon musta gotten out of prison, or something. hahahaha

Welcome back, man.

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're the ******* who tried to get DIESEL banned aren't you?

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang around still for the occasional GOOD TIP which I use to expand my game.

bbestar

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by JC Jerkson
Demon wassup man?!

It's GodsGiftToWomen from 2002. What's new with you man long time no see.

JC

P.S. - If you add up all my posts from all my s/n's I'm number 5 on that list haha.
Whoa, your kidding...

Your like a completely different person from when you were GodsGiftToWomen
you still doin mavec? You have a real laid back attitude somewhat :)

Oh yea demon, i remember back then I was up at the U.S. OPEN 2001 in August.. I had the most AFC look brown dress shoes, short white socks, khakis shorts, colored polo shirt.. :p
man o man the time. I also was listening to BBN at that time... and still today :)

NINJA PIMP

Banned
Reaction score
Welcome back old timer. Is it true they banned political arguments because of you or is that just an urban myth?

I used to post under "Ninja Dude" back in the day but nowadays I rarely come here...usually too busy. SoSuave is a nice place for a guy to keep a low post count by checking in only once in a blue moon.

Anyways welcome back hellspawn, and God Bless!

NP

PS - I would also be interested in some literature on physics and such. Got links?

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JC Jerkson:
There is much that is new, but I can't go into details because a) I'm all over the Web, and b) I don't want my history here connected with the aforementioned professional presence. :)

Silquee Smoove:
I don't think that was me, but here's a link you might be interested in: Institute of General Semantics.

The Bad Ass Canadian:
I was banned from this forum for quite some time. Awhile back I asked the site owner, Allen, to unban me, since removal of the ban was long overdue; however, Allen recommended that I discontinue to post under this username due to the controversy I stirred.

Create Reality:
Indeed, I had indulged in a bit of childish behavior, but the events that occurred in the past required the actions of more than a single individual. DIESEL successfully had me banned.

DrMetallica:
*takes hat*

MetalFortress:
Hrm, I've been through several significant life transformations since I last visited this place. I no longer dabble in politics- and philosophy-related discussions.

NINJA PIMP:
Regarding the restrictions placed on political discussions, I'm not certain if I'm to blame, but I'll take credit anyway.

And so ends this moment's Interview with a Demon. I feel like a SoSuave Celebrity. Ain't that grand?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if only the rest of the old timers would come back. they are the only once who can fix this forum.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Demon. I pop in every few months until I either get too bored or too disgusted with the quality of posts. So I guess you could say I use the forums as entertainment :D

Silquee Smoove

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Demon
Silquee Smoove:
I don't think that was me, but here's a link you might be interested in: Institute of General Semantics.
Fair enough, thanks for the link.

Originally posted by NINJA PIMP
PS - I would also be interested in some literature on physics and such. Got links?
I'll compile the information that I've got and send it to you in a PM. You can get acquainted with Brane Theory and such in the coming weeks...

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow Demon you're back... I vaguely remember a few debates we had a long time ago... needless to say, when I searched for them, they were all gone. Been a while.

Thanks for remaining civilized throughout all of that. What's funny is that I would probably agree with you on a lot of those topics now.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You still in SD?

Hows the business going?

And has anyone seen Master of the Universe? That guy dropped off the face of the earth!

I'm still here because it's always entertaining.

Oh and it appears I may catch you on the post count.

I wonder if I'm one of the top 20 posters?