“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Still Confident, But In Way Over My Head

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 27, 2003
Messages
2,457
Reaction score
101
Location
Pimpsylvania
ABCD:

Ok kid, you think you've got things all figured out and your not stressin over this chick right? Then WTF are you doing posting over analytical bullshiat for? Look if you had things "all figured out" then there would be no need to post about this girl. You don't meet a girl and say and play out how things are going to be. Just because you hooked up with your ex within 5 minutes of meeting her doesn't mean anything about her, good or bad.

I think if you come on this board with this piss/poor "I'm better than everyone else" attitude then you can figure things out for yourself. And I'd LOVE to hear how you and Mrs. ABCD are doing..



PIMP-come out to So Cal and I'll show you
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Whatever you do, you don't make the BIG mistake that most guys make in this situation.

And that is, to stop putting the moves on her so you can show her you are interested in some "meaningful" relationship with her.

Nothing turns a girl off faster and loses her faster than turning yourself into a non-sexual man.

She rebuffed your first advances but she sure as sh1t didn't say "Quit trying. I only like guys that don't get hard-ons."

Keep doing what has worked to date.
 
Top