Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Still a chance after my neediness and jelousy ruined it?

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Time and distance..... then see if she reaches out, chances are low, but anything is possible. Hard to overcome this, she already has an attitude that you have a probability of becoming a clueless creepy stalker. She has already shared with her friends what you did, and the girls network has almost certainly labeled you as a problem. So I do not think she will have seconds thoughts.

But don't beat yourself up, your gut was telling you there was a problem, that is why you started trying too hard. Trust your gut... but next time understand that there really isn't anything you can do to make a chick like you... there is chemistry or there isn't... you can't force sh!t, and nothing happens unless a chick likes you. Really all you likely did was accelerated the disengagement.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try not to get too close, chicks will destroy you. Hang back, and see if they fill in the gap.

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

a quick update: Im following your advice and didnt have contacted her since. Went out with another girl in the meantime and approached new women.

Still thinking about her sometimes, its always like that, I am like becoming a little obsessed when a woman who seem to wanted me, suddenly doesnt want me. Even if I didnt like her that much in the first place.

I saw she unblocked me on the messenger, I can see her pic and stuff again. Anyway I kept her deleted and she still cant see my picture and info.

How about trying again after lets say one month or so? Or should I wait longer in hope she contacts me?

Regards!

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

a quick update: Im following your advice and didnt have contacted her since. Went out with another girl in the meantime and approached new women.

Still thinking about her sometimes, its always like that, I am like becoming a little obsessed when a woman who seem to wanted me, suddenly doesnt want me. Even if I didnt like her that much in the first place.

I saw she unblocked me on the messenger, I can see her pic and stuff again. Anyway I kept her deleted and she still cant see my picture and info.

How about trying again after lets say one month or so? Or should I wait longer in hope she contacts me?

Regards!
* Why is this your only option?

* What do you mean by "sexual stuff happened"? You touched her knee?

* By "she came to my place" you mean your parents house?

* By "she started texting less" you mean you pretty much text her all day long and she stopped replying at some point?

* You have her blocked and want to wait and see if she contacts you?

* Why on Earth would you say "you don't like it" regarding her dating other men? Of course you don't like it. How about being her best option instead of forbidding certain behavior?

* Women are supposed to choose us, not be morally obligated to not hurt our needy, clingy butts.

* You sound awfully confident that you won't have any other options for this whole month.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out with another girl in the meantime and approached new women.
Awesome!
Still thinking about her sometimes, its always like that
It happens. Shrug it off and don't let it consume you.
I am like becoming a little obsessed when a woman who seem to wanted me, suddenly doesnt want me.
Why? Are you trying to figure women out? Please stop. It doesn't matter. Move on.
I saw she unblocked me on the messenger, I can see her pic and stuff again.
Wait, what?? Why are you stalking her on social media? BLOCK HER and DO NOT CONTACT HER.
Oh God. o_O

summersky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for replying!

By sexual stuff I mean heavy petting, escalation to sex was blocked even after trying a few times.
She came to MY place.
By *she started texting less* I mean she didnt text me for 5 days and I didnt text her either.
She is not blocked anymore, she is just deleted and she cant see my info, which may be looking like I blocked her. But she can chat me up.

I got a few options for this month and I just want to have her as a plate if possible. I am not considering her as someone you can have a good LTR with.

So the only thing I am asking you is, how should I act so there is a chance to attract her again in this situation.

AlphaNate

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the only thing I am asking you is, how should I act so there is a chance to attract her again in this situation.
There is nothing here worth salvaging. Let it go.

You're damaging your frame here by not working on abundance.

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is nothing here worth salvaging. Let it go.

You're damaging your frame here by not working on abundance.
I partially agree. There is nothing much for him to do except to suck up his mistakes, and show her the strength of you moving on. Obviously doesn't guarantee her coming back but it puts you in the strongest position for yourself (and to her.)

I agree you need to work on abundance. Not only will it put you in a less hungry state, but you get to practice your skills with women, and it puts you in the best position if she does decide to come back at some point.

I feel for you OP. I went full beta on a chick several months ago. She was pulling away when I was acting needy and like a desperate jacka$$, and I likely turned her off even further by pursuing harder and getting more clingy. Likely pissed her off even more. Until she straight-up friendzoned/dumped me. The difference with our situations is that me and her were "good friends", whereas you and her had only been on a few dates. And it's funny, I want her back as a plate, I know shes not good relationship material. Much like you said about your situation. This particular girl I'm speaking of is damaged goods but she was alot of fun and hot. I genuinely enjoyed being around her. It hurt but there's nothing I can do other than try to get better. Ive learned what mistakes I made. Now its ultimately up to her if she'll ever come back. We've had no contact for months now, other than her wishing me happy birthday on facebook. She's currently in a relationship with somebody who's "different" from the past guys she's dated so there's a chance it won't pan out. Maybe she'll reach out after their relationship ends, maybe she won't. But once we do the damage of overpursuing, we just have to live with it and let it be up to them to come back to us.

MrOctober

Don Juan
Reaction score
just going to be honest. it's toast.

I've made my mistakes but one like this you can't make after only 3 dates. Or before you have sex with her. You need to have sex with her at least multiple times and seen a decent amount of each other to recover.

And even then you might not. Depends how much she was into you at one point or another. But 3 dates with no sex isn't enough to leave a mark.

You'll find another one. Lesson learned I hope for your sake right

cityboy989

Don Juan
Reaction score
just going to be honest. it's toast.

I've made my mistakes but one like this you can't make after only 3 dates. Or before you have sex with her. You need to have sex with her at least multiple times and seen a decent amount of each other to recover.

And even then you might not. Depends how much she was into you at one point or another. But 3 dates with no sex isn't enough to leave a mark.

You'll find another one. Lesson learned I hope for your sake right
If they had established some kind of "friendship" or a good relationship with eachother, A.k.a: they made some memories together, Then maybe he'd have a bigger chance of her returning at some point. But I agree, after only 3 dates and no sex, it's harder to recover. Not much for you to do at this point. You gotta force yourself to live your life and it has to be up to her to return. The odds are against you, but anything is possible I guess