Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stick with your PASSIONS

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
before when I would hide the things I didnt like about me..or I thought she didnt like..I woudlnt get any..unless she was an average desparate chick.

now that I live by my passions:

weather
sports
science
science fiction
music
compassion for people
liberalism

just by having those things in my daily life...its all different..I met conservative chicks who think im crazy with my views..but hey they still want to rock my bed. because I believe in myself!

one quick convo i had recently.

3 weeks ago I had this girl over..I have this 24 x 36 canvas print of Goku..he is a character in DBZ a Japanesse Anime.

this women of 23. said hey you like cartoons..

I said hey its pimp. she said "sure" I said if he was real he wouldnt date you!

that was it..game over. because I like DBZ..I like Goku..and she will know this..or she can get out :)

peace

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you have the spirit. Cool move. Keep moving forward with your life.

This passion thing is really a solid tip.

Once you get far from your soul you start to loose respect from yourself, and this is dead.

Keep yourself with yourself

unformed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn good advice.

I second that completely. I took this girl out a few weeks ago and later that night I was extremely wasted and while talking to her I rambled on for about an hour about the meaning of life, and having experiences, and trying new things. I don't even remember everything I said.

Anyways, I was wondering if I might have screwed myself by saying all of that. I found out the other day, from her, on another date, that she was telling her friends my views and why you should go out and try new things and do this and that and all this crap, except that when she said it, it didn't come out quite as fluid as when I said it.

It just showed that because I went out and stated what I truly believed and didn't give a f.ck what she thought about it, she loved it and actually started believing in the same.

When I was younger, I used to think, well I do all these cool things (ride motorcycles, skydive, etc) but I don't want to pick up chicks just because I do these cool things, I want them to like me for who I really am; so of course, I would never bring that up; I would try to get interested in the things they like.

But now I know, that all this stuff is a part of what I do, that is me. I need to get them interested in me, not the other way around, and the way to get them interested is to be passionate about something, especially something they don't know anything about.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf goku?

I used to have a Vegeta super saiyan wall scroll, now thats pimp!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vegeta is my favorite character...he is probably a hell of a lot more of a DJ than Goku.

but no one compares to Goku.

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say it and show it with confidence.

People will more likely respect that part of you if you don't come off meekly and reek of acceptance seeking.

Don't get defensive or flustered if they have any other view other then your own. Be like a reed in the wind.

Be comfortable with different points of view, at least agree to disagree. Move them at least emotionally from against to neutral.

Comes off better if you aren't a hunched back social phobe whose only friend is a jar of vaseline and his basement.

Son Goten

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gokou was more DJ because he rarely ever let things get to him. It's as if he doesn't care. He was always ready for a challenge no matter what. VEgeta was also an AWESOME character, but he was too jealous of Goku all the time. I'm proud to be Goku's son. :D

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah but then vegeta ended up banging whats her name and she gave birth to trunks, an ultra pimp.

I just liked Vegeta because he was so gotdamned arrogant and bad ass. "I AM A SAIYAN PRINCE YOU WILL BE DESTROYEDDDDDDD" cue berzerk looking face followed by a hundred energy blasts. hahaha i love that bastard.

Plus his hair looked cooler then gayku's. :cool: