"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Stick with your PASSIONS

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
before when I would hide the things I didnt like about me..or I thought she didnt like..I woudlnt get any..unless she was an average desparate chick.

now that I live by my passions:

weather
sports
science
science fiction
music
compassion for people
liberalism


just by having those things in my daily life...its all different..I met conservative chicks who think im crazy with my views..but hey they still want to rock my bed. because I believe in myself!

one quick convo i had recently.

3 weeks ago I had this girl over..I have this 24 x 36 canvas print of Goku..he is a character in DBZ a Japanesse Anime.

this women of 23. said hey you like cartoons..

I said hey its pimp. she said "sure" I said if he was real he wouldnt date you!

that was it..game over. because I like DBZ..I like Goku..and she will know this..or she can get out :)

peace
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2001
Messages
682
Reaction score
1
Location
EVERYWHERE!!
you have the spirit. Cool move. Keep moving forward with your life.

This passion thing is really a solid tip.

Once you get far from your soul you start to loose respect from yourself, and this is dead.

Keep yourself with yourself
 

unformed

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 12, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Damn good advice.

I second that completely. I took this girl out a few weeks ago and later that night I was extremely wasted and while talking to her I rambled on for about an hour about the meaning of life, and having experiences, and trying new things. I don't even remember everything I said.

Anyways, I was wondering if I might have screwed myself by saying all of that. I found out the other day, from her, on another date, that she was telling her friends my views and why you should go out and try new things and do this and that and all this crap, except that when she said it, it didn't come out quite as fluid as when I said it.

It just showed that because I went out and stated what I truly believed and didn't give a f.ck what she thought about it, she loved it and actually started believing in the same.

When I was younger, I used to think, well I do all these cool things (ride motorcycles, skydive, etc) but I don't want to pick up chicks just because I do these cool things, I want them to like me for who I really am; so of course, I would never bring that up; I would try to get interested in the things they like.

But now I know, that all this stuff is a part of what I do, that is me. I need to get them interested in me, not the other way around, and the way to get them interested is to be passionate about something, especially something they don't know anything about.
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Wtf goku?


I used to have a Vegeta super saiyan wall scroll, now thats pimp!
 

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 11, 2004
Messages
3,151
Reaction score
16
Age
44
Location
belleville, il
Vegeta is my favorite character...he is probably a hell of a lot more of a DJ than Goku.

but no one compares to Goku.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kaine

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 11, 2004
Messages
475
Reaction score
1
Location
In your head
Just say it and show it with confidence.

People will more likely respect that part of you if you don't come off meekly and reek of acceptance seeking.

Don't get defensive or flustered if they have any other view other then your own. Be like a reed in the wind.

Be comfortable with different points of view, at least agree to disagree. Move them at least emotionally from against to neutral.

Comes off better if you aren't a hunched back social phobe whose only friend is a jar of vaseline and his basement.
 

Son Goten

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Earth
I think Gokou was more DJ because he rarely ever let things get to him. It's as if he doesn't care. He was always ready for a challenge no matter what. VEgeta was also an AWESOME character, but he was too jealous of Goku all the time. I'm proud to be Goku's son. :D
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Yeah but then vegeta ended up banging whats her name and she gave birth to trunks, an ultra pimp.

I just liked Vegeta because he was so gotdamned arrogant and bad ass. "I AM A SAIYAN PRINCE YOU WILL BE DESTROYEDDDDDDD" cue berzerk looking face followed by a hundred energy blasts. hahaha i love that bastard.

Plus his hair looked cooler then gayku's. :cool:
 
Top