"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

STFU and read the material first

Status
Not open for further replies.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
Originally posted by cactus3178
If everybody read the DJB and it worked for them perfectly, there wouldn't be anybody posting in here, now would there?
Let's see what there would be, there would be field reports, tips, and anything else. That would be extremely good because I enjoy reading them and soon will be making more field reports and tips.

I originally thought that this post was about newbies and "DJ's" not using the search botton, reading the bible, and thinking for themselves. But now I see that this post was about negativity being a DJ's downfall.:cool:
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by JT47319
The moderators should not let special flowers and recent members post within the first two weeks of admission. By that time, hopefully, they've gotten over their narcisstic, self-loathing AFC selves.
It's not the moderator's job to make someone change or read a certain post. We cannot just shut off people for two weeks after signing up.

Also, this thread has no real purpose aside from Kinetic to rant.

Thread Closed.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top