"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

STFU and read the material first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Sooo do you think most of you are

Stupid lazy AFCs or
Lazy stupid AFCs!?

Because I'm getting very fvckn tired of alot of threads....

neobrood:
NO WE DO NOT CARE HOW FVCKN AFC YOUR DAD IS. It has NO BEARING, we do not CARE, it does not help anyone or anything. It's just a waste of space and time to read. That you run to this forum to talk about it says enough...

Brazilian Guy:
YES WE BELIEVE IT. We believe that a total AFC is macking on your PERFECT OCTAL 8.... Oh for crying outloud. If you even bothered to read around on this forum, the bible and what not you'd know that you should just overlook it and that it's not a problem at all.

cactus3178:
OOoh NO ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Your EX IS LOOKING TO HOOK UP WITH OTHER GUYS!? Oh golly jeeee I'm feeling almost infuriated here. I mean if my ex would even consider looking at other guys oh what hmm OOOH I told her how to get better sex with the guy she dated after I stopped fvckng her... WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARING WHAT YOUR EX DOES. Oh god 4 guys, c'mon that's nothing.

djjoe:
So what do we think... WELL Let me tell you. I atleast think you should NOT think... Why are you coming on this board and asking stuff like this... WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED. Maybe she likes you maybe she doesn't!? Who cares, you shouldn't... If you do, call her up and make plans again, if she is for it then YES she does like you in some way, if not then NO.


Sorry i'm just tired of reading stupid stupid stupid posts that are unecessary if you spent 30 seconds (hours) reading the damn bible, threads, forums, did a fkn search and what not. This does not go only for those I pointed out but those were some of the most time-wasting topics of today.

Oh and PLEASE try to write proper in the future, my english is far from great but I atleast try to write proper.

- Kineti[c]harm
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Caveman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 22, 2001
Messages
694
Reaction score
2
Location
NL
Woah there. Got that off your chest, didn't you? :)

Just relax, man. There's nothing you can do. No sticky is gonna prevent newbies from posting questons that's been asked a million times before. Everyone thinks their situation is unique and so the regular rules don't apply to them. Stop worrying about it. If you don't care to reply go on to the next post.

When i am not in the mood for an ancient question i stop reading at "there's this girl"
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
If everybody read the DJB and it worked for them perfectly, there wouldn't be anybody posting in here, now would there?

Certainly you've got it all figured out with your what...1400+ posts?

Everybody's situation IS unique, that's why people post in here. Wow, your so advanced you probably shouldn't even be here, huh......jackass.


STFU.
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
The moderators should not let special flowers and recent members post within the first two weeks of admission. By that time, hopefully, they've gotten over their narcisstic, self-loathing AFC selves.
 
Last edited:

check_mate_kid_uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2004
Messages
2,077
Reaction score
4
Location
UK
not a bad idea, i have not even read the whole bible yet, just bits of it. but i read a lot on the forum, and i spent a whole day reading what was probably almost half of the quick tips on the website, which gives a lot of valuable information, if you have never seen then you should really take a look
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by cactus3178
If everybody read the DJB and it worked for them perfectly, there wouldn't be anybody posting in here, now would there?
Who said perfect, I just said stop re-asking old questions or asking questions without having read the material supplied for FREE.

Certainly you've got it all figured out with your what...1400+ posts?
Nope, many holes but lets just say more than you have.

Everybody's situation IS unique, that's why people post in here. Wow, your so advanced you probably shouldn't even be here, huh......jackass.
I try to help, that's why I'm here.

Yes you really should
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Whoa dude, you really pwned me with that :rolleyes:


"Nope, many holes but lets just say more than you have."

Wow, that must be awesome for you, especially not having a clue how many women I've been with. Maybe your clairvoyant.
Actually, I've got zero problems picking up women. That's not why I'm here. I'm here for good advice, not your gay ass rants about people who haven't 'mastered' women as well as you.

You don't accomplish anything by b*tching about people's posts except make yourself look like a self-righteous prick. Try helping for a change, constructive advice will be remembered far longer than complaints about those less 'hardcore' than you.


"Yes you really should (STFU)"

Zing! Pwned again!

:rolleyes:
 
Last edited:

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
Zero trouble picking up women but you get fvcked up, frustrated, totally afc and desperate when you hear that your EX might hook up with someone?! Damn ok good for you then.

I give constructive criticism when suited. Alot of posts lately have been a waste of forumspace and time because the answers could be so easily found:

- In the bible
- in older posts
- by understanding the simple concept of what a man is

Yes I understand people having problems, needing and wanting help. But if they can't even bother to read the material given they should not be asking questions.


Yes you were "pwned" or rather owned. It does not support your case that you are running around writing gamingexpressions like the newbies running around in games screaming "PWNED", "N00B" and what not when they get killed.
 

eric66

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 9, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
You guys are setting a real good example for a BIG TIME AFC like myself. Keep it up!:D
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
Sooo do you think most of you are

Stupid lazy AFCs or
Lazy stupid AFCs!?

Because I'm getting very fvckn tired of alot of threads....

neobrood:
NO WE DO NOT CARE HOW FVCKN AFC YOUR DAD IS. It has NO BEARING, we do not CARE, it does not help anyone or anything. It's just a waste of space and time to read. That you run to this forum to talk about it says enough...

Brazilian Guy:
YES WE BELIEVE IT. We believe that a total AFC is macking on your PERFECT OCTAL 8.... Oh for crying outloud. If you even bothered to read around on this forum, the bible and what not you'd know that you should just overlook it and that it's not a problem at all.

cactus3178:
OOoh NO ARE YOU SERIOUS?! Your EX IS LOOKING TO HOOK UP WITH OTHER GUYS!? Oh golly jeeee I'm feeling almost infuriated here. I mean if my ex would even consider looking at other guys oh what hmm OOOH I told her how to get better sex with the guy she dated after I stopped fvckng her... WHY ARE YOU EVEN CARING WHAT YOUR EX DOES. Oh god 4 guys, c'mon that's nothing.

djjoe:
So what do we think... WELL Let me tell you. I atleast think you should NOT think... Why are you coming on this board and asking stuff like this... WHAT HAPPENED HAPPENED. Maybe she likes you maybe she doesn't!? Who cares, you shouldn't... If you do, call her up and make plans again, if she is for it then YES she does like you in some way, if not then NO.


Sorry i'm just tired of reading stupid stupid stupid posts that are unecessary if you spent 30 seconds (hours) reading the damn bible, threads, forums, did a fkn search and what not. This does not go only for those I pointed out but those were some of the most time-wasting topics of today.

Oh and PLEASE try to write proper in the future, my english is far from great but I atleast try to write proper.

- Kineti[c]harm
Get over it, this is an internet message board. The fact that you take it so seriously and took the time to make a post like that shows that you're an AFC.
 

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 7, 2002
Messages
705
Reaction score
2
Age
43
Location
The World In My Eyes
Re: Re: STFU and read the material first

Originally posted by Fatality
Get over it, this is an internet message board. The fact that you take it so seriously and took the time to make a post like that shows that you're an AFC.
What does making this post have to do with Charm being an AFC?
These labels are lame as hell...
 
Joined
Nov 23, 2003
Messages
188
Reaction score
0
Location
California
Kineti[C]harm, I usually find your posts to be really helpful, insightful, and worldly... which is why I'm kind of disappointed to see you post a thread like this. Your posts in the past were one of the reasons I joined this board in the first place, and it's a shame to see such intolerance for new people. Everyone will learn eventually, that's why we're a learning community.
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Re: Re: Re: STFU and read the material first

Originally posted by TheInfamousCBear
What does making this post have to do with Charm being an AFC?
These labels are lame as hell...
It take a frustrated chump to get upset over a precious little message board. If he gets this upset over a message board, what is he like in the real world. True Don Juans don't care about message boards.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Originally posted by Six-String Samurai
Kineti[C]harm, I usually find your posts to be really helpful, insightful, and worldly... which is why I'm kind of disappointed to see you post a thread like this. Your posts in the past were one of the reasons I joined this board in the first place, and it's a shame to see such intolerance for new people. Everyone will learn eventually, that's why we're a learning community.

I agree that most of his posts are helpful, but seriously, this is pointless. Btw, 'pwned' is a joke. JOKE. And this:

"Yes you were "pwned" or rather owned. It does not support your case that you are running around writing gamingexpressions like the newbies running around in games screaming "PWNED", "N00B" and what not when they get killed."

You lost me on. I don't know WTF your talking about.

No, I don't have a problem getting women. I do have a problem keeping them, however :(

Which is why I'm here.

Also, I'm done arguing about this.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Don_Marko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2004
Messages
352
Reaction score
1
Location
Ontario
Ahhh nothing beats a good ol' fashioned AFC beating...

The reason why he's upset is that there's a lot of BS as of late on this board which turned off the people who made it so great from posting. And if this is just another message board as some buthole upthere claims then go find yourself another one

It's one thing to GO OUT and actually TRY your best to get chicks, make mistakes as you go along and post here so people can comment on it and you improve yourself. But there's been quite a number of posters who wish to use other DJs as their emotional tampons (probabbly got that from their 'girlfriends'), or to post irrelevant dumb stuff just cause they're bored.

IMO dumb posts deserve to get flamed!
 

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,520
Reaction score
2
People really didn't see the point behind this thead.


It wasn't really to criticise specific individuals, it was not to blow of steam or to waste time.

It was to show and state a point.

Do you not find it interesting and somewhat funny that you are criticising this post for being AFC and wrong when that is the essense of what it's talking about?! Can you see the deeper meaning in that?


Oh and for the record, I do not have an intolerance for new members nor old members.

I'm a human being, yes you know what that is don't you!? It's a living, breathing, individual person that lives, thinks and makes up his own mind.

There is no Don Juan PERFECTO. Don Juan would not get affected by anything? Please I'd rather be emotional about certain things in life than others.

I know I myself have certain issues for one thing I cannot stand censorship, it's something that annoys the hell out of me. Whenever I see anything from a messageboard to a TV channel to someone I know censoring stuff like words, nudity or what not it lights a fire of irritation inside me. I cannot on any level tolerate restriction of freedom.

Another thing is that I have no tolerance for incompotence and simular stuff. Not because I sit there and think that I'm better it's just that I'm very bad at dealing with people not understand things.

This is a community where ideas are ment to be shared, where experiences are ment to be shared, where people are to ask questions BUT! FOR A PURPOSE! To learn, to prosper, to enhance one self or to be joyous.

Honestly posts like the "My father is an AFC" are to be honest pointless. Yes he is an AFC, how does that help or not anyone? We know AFCs exists, we know they are around. The best thing todo is to either try and educate them or just block them out.

Same goes for the two guys reacting because girls they know are talking too or looking to hook up with another guy.

The ideas behind the posts are not dumb. Showing people examples of AFC behavior, showing people examples of female behavior (the girl talking with the complete AFC) or even the fact that showing that a girl that is now single is looking to hookup is not dumb either.... BUT! There is a but here...

This board has a very nice thing called the Don Juan Bible, that is a collection of the "best" or atleast what is deemed the best of writings from this board. By reading it the posts and ideas from those threads become redundant and something anyone should know.

Another thing is that those posts are in essense NEGATIVE. They focus on negative occurences, on negative happenings and the writers are obviously harnessing and using negative energy from it.

Not only does that set the writers back, lower their state and make them less pervious to attracting new girls but it also puts negative ideas, thoughts and presumptions into other readers heads.

Always focus on the POSITIVE aspects. If those threads were written in an analytical POSITIVE way they would instead have been usefull and a good read.

Eg:
My DAD is an AFC - Shows how societys view on females is so ingrained and worked inn to everyone, even fatherfigures and you could look at why so many guys today are AFCs but also look at the positive sides that the individual writing that post has seen past it, he has broken through alot of societies "malprogramming" and "misconceptions"

Ex is looking to hookup - Could instead take the angle that an ex is an ex and you should not be hooked or care what she does, that you should move on that you have learned that when it's over it's over and that you should not EXPECT anything and try to care as little as possible what she does. A positive experience from this is just that and also the fact that you learn that girls do really want to hookup, rebound-**** is something real, girls are always open for new guys and what not.

AFC is hitting on someone he is seeing - Positive things is that you should view on how she is interacting with him, why, what, how, when?! The relationship between threadstarted and girl and how that affects her behavior around him and the AFC. Also to see how she plays the AFC or not and how she craves his attention after a while.

See you could have angled them all in a much more positive note.

And that is in many ways what this was about and why my post was angled in the negative manner it was. To make people react and open their eyes a little and start to think.

People ALWAYS jump on criticism because they cannot take it. Girls are insecure, yes but guys have very huge and fragile egoes. The second one even attempts to criticise a male you are going against his alphavalue which is an ingrained both conscious and subconscious part of an individual in a society.

This is also why you can get alot from a persons reaction because it in many ways reflects how he himself views his position and alphaness (In many ways I hate that word).


Anyways LIVE!

- Kineti[c]harm
 

DJUofS

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 10, 2004
Messages
201
Reaction score
0
I think this post should be closed or deleted. I think everyone point has been made...
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by cactus3178
Everybody's situation IS unique,
No, they are not. You just THINK they are. You think like everyone else that you are somehow SPECIAL and you're the ONLY one who's ever been in a situation and you're the ONLY one who can feel like this and NO ONE can understand you.

It's downright offensive to the intelligence and sensitivity of everyone on this forum, let alone just about EVERYONE you interact with. Stop acting like you're the only one who gets what Linkin Park is saying because every motherf**ker on here can relate to their music in one way or another.

You know why I don't start many new threads? Because usually I'll get halfway through writing one and realize, "Hey, I've read stuff almost identical to this and I know what I should be doing. I'm just being a whiny-ass punk because I need someone to pat me on the back and make me feel good." We all need that sometimes, yes, but your situation, least of all is not special. Seriously, tell me what is so special about it?

-You broke up with a girl.

-You can't get it through your head that it's "over".

-Her friend tells you that she was disenchanted with your AFC attitude for a while and was looking for someone else to satisfy her.

-You go off on a tirade, calling her "*****", screaming at her, making an ass of yourself because you got hurt.

Do you really think any of this is original? :eek:

I mean, I don't approve of Kineti[C] singling people out, but in a way, he's right. Your situation isn't unique. It's unique to you because it affects you in a personal way, but that doesn't make the nature of the situation any different or more special.
 

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Lol. You've got a valid point there, damn you ;)


She made it seem like it didn't have to be 'over', that it all rested on me, but now it's abundantly clear that it IS 'over'. I've had a hard time coming to grips with that truth. So I guess I was looking for some 'special treatment' if you will, hoping that somebody's words would make me feel better about a f*cked situation.

Anyhow, it's not like I want to be a whiny bastard or an AFC, I'm trying to find my path to enlightenment, so to speak.....just like the rest of us.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top