Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steve jobs is dead

TheHumanist

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Alle_Gory said:
He screwed his partner our of thousands of dollars when they were starting out by lying to him about how much they were getting paid. He abandoned his wife and daughter leaving them to seek welfare while he was making millions. Real piece of **** human being. However in the computer world he was able to add the much needed polish that these devices we use every day really needed.
I have heard about how he acted like an demanding ass to his employees and his arrogance, but it doesn't sound any worse than a demanding boss. I don't know about the screwing of partners, but I doubled check about his leaving of his wife and daughter to welfare, because that's really messed up. Double checking with wikipedia, it sounds like he never married her, but the product of a college fling. It sounds like when he was notified that some girl he met for a short time is knocking for money, he refused to believe he actually knocked up the girl. Pretty bad, but not as bad as leaving a wife and daughter to welfare while enjoying millions. He later acknowledged the daughter, allowed her to live with him during her teenage years, and paid her through Harvard. Which makes it sounds his poor actions like more of disbelief of a daughter than being a cheap bastard.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ArcBound said:
cell processor was not made by Apple
Never said it was. The PowerPC architecture Apple did have a hand in creating it as it stands today. The cell processor uses that to some extent. It's not built entirely from scratch.