Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

steroids

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
does anyone know anything about steroids? I am almost 5'10 and about 170. I have joined the gym and its really hard to get the results I want. I was just wondering about steroids. I know that steroids build muscles, so i was wondering would it be really be that bad if i just use it once as a boost?? What are the side effects? I am 16 years old right now.

krd

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a magazine article on this very subject that lists them:

Potential Steroid Side Effects

Men:
Increased risk of prostate enlargement and cancer
Decreased testicular size
Gynecomastia (growth of breasts)

Women:
Amenorrhea
Uterine atrophy
Decreased breast size
Increased risk of osteoporosis
Irreversible deepeining of the voice
Irreversible enlargement of the ****oris
Irreversible increased face and body hair
Increased risk of cervical and endometrial cancer

Both sexes:
Acne
Baldness
Insomnia
Infertility
Aching joints
Muscle cramps
Water retention
Mental Addiction
Increased risk of psychosis
Decreased/Increased sex drive
Increased risk of aggression
Increased risk of nose bleeds
Increased risk of muscle tears
Decrease in immune response
Increased risk of tendon injuries
Increased risk of mood disturbances
Increased risk of cardiovascular disease
Increased risk of liver disease and cancer
Increased risk of kidney disease and cancer

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
does anyone know anything about steroids? I am almost 5'10 and about 170. I have joined the gym and its really hard to get the results I want. I was just wondering about steroids. I know that steroids build muscles, so i was wondering would it be really be that bad if i just use it once as a boost?? What are the side effects? I am 16 years old right now.
Taking steroids = STUPID for all the reasons listed above. Nothing is a substitute for hard work. Check out articles on www.bodybuilding.com and www.dragondoor.com for good info on how to gain muscle and strength. And eat a lot.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but yo i doubt its gonna be real dangerous if i just take it once

DJ Girevik

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Taking it once won't do jack squat for your muscles.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by hb
but yo i doubt its gonna be real dangerous if i just take it once
Let's use our brain, here! :rolleyes:

Do you REALLY think the effects of shooting up once are gonna last forever? Exactly.

Therefore, you will need to continue injecting in cycles in order to keep up your muscle mass.

Trust me. You cant just use it once. Dont lie to yourself.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, if you're 5'10" 170 at 16 it's not like you're a runt or hardgainer. Follow diesel's bulking guide and you'll get the results you want, unless you want to look like some bodybuilding freak in which case you should go ahead and take roids.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i just want to be big enough to intimidate guys and be able to take blows from the bigger boys. The ones that are 6'1 210++ pounds (thats not only fat) and i thought roids would help.

The Great Juan

Don Juan
Reaction score
You shouldn't even be THINKING about doing a cycle until you have been training hardcore for at least 5 years. By this time you will most likely already be bigger than those other guys unless you are genetically skinny (even then i see no reason not to make 200).

It's not unlikely for someone to gain 40-50 pounds the first year of proper training (ie proper weight training, proper diet and rest).

When you take steroids you need to have impeccable diet and training habits to make the most of them (they are expensive after all). I doubt you have any idea about proper training (no offense intended), because if you did, you would already be in great shape and wouldn't need steroids.

Lastly, why are you getting into fights with these bigger guys?

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've always been in shape, i've been playing basketball almost every day for 5 years. I just need more weight on me.
When it comes down to fights, I gotta defend myself, even against bigger guys. I dont like people running their mouth at me.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feel compelled to reply to this one.

HB: It seems to me the first thing you got to do is sort your head out and quit all this shyt about wanting to intimidate other guys etc etc. For this reason alone steroids are totally inappropriate for you as you don't have the emotional maturity to handle a cycle of androgens - too hot headed. Secondly, you are way too young. At your age your body is producing huge amounts of natural testosterone and will continue to do so for many years to come. Why mess that up? Any cycle, even one, will shut down your own testosterone production and unless you know what you are doing it is tough to get it back - usually takes a few months to return to normal even with the best post cycle protocol - you probably have no idea to what I am referring so yet another reason for you to leave gear alone.

Also, you are NOWHERE near your natural potential so taking gear now would merely allow you to get to a stage you could reach naturally anyway, but unlike natural gains, those you attain with gear are unlikely to last. So in addition you will have to go through the annoyance of losing the gains you would get using juice! You don't want that either.

You are already a good weight for your age and height and you will only get bigger. All you need is some good basic training, good regular food and maybe one or two supplements - perhaps a protein and carb weight gainer, good multi vit/mineral and...well that's about it! Maybe some creatine for a month here or there if you so desire but not essential.

Sorry for being blunt. PM me if you want to discuss this further.

hb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in the past year and a half i havent grown an inch, all i've done is gain weight and im still pretty slim. this is not what i want.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what's your point? Are you referring to growing in height? If anything steroids will stop you reaching your full height if you are still growing - which you probably are at your age. Look at your training, diet and recovery (including sleep). Ensure you are training properly and eating well. You'll bulk up naturally over the next few years, trust me.