Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stepping Down

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I post this to announce that I will no longer be serving as a moderator (although I will probably be floating around the forum here and there, as always). I have, like many before me, come to a point where this forum does not serve the same purposes for me that it has in the past. The position doesn't require any distinguishing qualifications that cannot be found in many posters who would be eager to fill the void I leave.

I signed on in an effort to give back to the community that served as the means for me to figure my life out, and although I'm now signing off, I know that the forum will not be the worse for it and I am still grateful to those individuals who have been right where I needed them over the past few years.

My perspective on the forum is this: if you are here because you really want to grow, you will grow, with or without the help of the posters here.

You can only see the world for what it is through your own eyes, and all that other people can do for you is to give you hints about where to look... you have to be the one who opens your eyes in the first place.

Most posters here will never truly understand what it is to live, even though they are right in the midst of people who are doing just that. Those of you who subordinate your dreams to money, status, sex, entertainment, and everything else that dazzles and glitters when held up to societies lantern, you are only fooling yourself about being happy or successful. Pook says it best, "narcissism is the denial of self."

Society has convinced man to deny his own sanctity outright. Reclaim what is inherently yours, and step away from the constant malicious attacks from the world that attempt to restrict you from achieving your dreams. The only person you have to answer to is yourself. What will you tell him in 40 years when he asks whether you made him proud?

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give GodsGift 20 minutes before "I WANT THAT MOD SPOT!" is replied by him.

If you want to see my message to you Noc, you know where to look.

WesCottII

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned alot from you man. Thankyou.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
at least drop by every now and then....

good luck !!