Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing others’ girls

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So in order to play fair, you have to wait for your turn :) sloots just jump onto the nearest lap. Other girls breakup first and then move on.
It's women being women.... it's just stupid hating them for this, they can not help it anymore than hating plants because they need water. It is a VERY rare woman that is going to break up with her dude before she starts shopping for his replacement.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont cheat (cos imo that is simping) but I believe it absolutely ok to make plays on girls with boyfriends. This is because most 'relationships' tend to be quite light and often a 'convenience' thing or stop-gap for the girl anyway.

Get close to the woman and apply sustained light pressure, if you are better than her boyfriend it will weaken that relationship then over time you can make her your girlfriend but this can take time, its really important to be as smooth as possible and minimize drama.

Its really Beta for Men to be involved in this type of drama/gossip so you need to be more IDGAF than drama and emotions.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The silver lining of breaking up is the fun of catching them in the act of devaluing you and dumping them before they are fully ready to branch. Easier said than done though, especially since its so heavily based on experience and gut feel. Most times I will just sit there relatively miserably and wait for the inevitable end, assuming I can avoid being too passive aggressive and triggering a breakup that way.
Experience has taught me that it is when they get testy. There's always a disagreement and a fight in a relationship sure, but what i'm speaking on is different. They just became far more disrespectful, talk back, complain more, are triggered by things that didn't trigger them before, etc. I too have made the mistake when I didn't know better of thinking I could salvage the situation (this was to no avail) - when it gets to the point described above you are basically on borrowed time. She only behaves this way because she has decided you are out - it's best to beat them to the punch. I have no compunction about doing it and have done it numerous times (don't be surprised when in about a year you from them again because you had the courage to not put up with their bull****). I was once engaged in my late 20s and my engagement fell apart in a manner like this. I told myself never again after the thank you for everything I received.

Last edited:

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
It can also be as simple as her being the impulsive type, angry about some disagreement, ovulating, and having plausible deniability. Your responsibility is always plausible deniability and being the diametric opposite of whatever crap her bf is putting her through.

Hypergamy = upgrade - be the better guy (at least in her mind)

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Da F is this mental masturbation? Turn off the boomer pods. Log off &&& go get girls.

You have modern women which make up 99% of the female population. That's it. Shea either dtf or you next her. Then go get more girls.

A girls ltr status is of no concern. IRRELEVANT!

I take my D out and I tell her what to do. I lead. She follows or #next act accordingly.
While i do strongly agree with this, i think i must make a good remark: If someone here is by some reason in a third world country, be very careful on who you do this. If you do it to the wrong girl because you've got choosen by destiny, you will get shot.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's cause men can love/ care about multiple women and women cannot do the same. Women always hard focus on one guy at a time, which is why you see them become more disinterested when a guy catches their gaze. It happens everytime. I guarantee, see who a woman currently is "in love" with and you'd know right away that whatever guy she is with is no longer her interest. She can probably return to it later, but she cares only about the emotional now.
That's a good point. I haven't heard of women having a "harem" of men...

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While i do strongly agree with this, i think i must make a good remark: If someone here is by some reason in a third world country, be very careful on who you do this. If you do it to the wrong girl because you've got choosen by destiny, you will get shot.
Obviously exercise common sense.

David Bond showed a recent vlog. A guy killed a "gringos" in Columbia and he took a video of the aftermath. Modern women are retarded abroad. Fellas can easily stupid too. Where western men get cucked and do **** all, other parts of the be of the world, men are still men. Zero tolerance is held. They won't second guess putting a bullet in a man's brain for coming for their wife or gf.