Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stealing others’ girls

anonymous12345

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For me, my possible options are these:

A. The trash. BPD girls, ugly ones, attention wh0res, drama queens, etc. Not for me — most of us screen for those.
B. Party slvts. Sure.
C. Single girls that are relevant. These are very rare, but yes.
D. Girlfriends of other men.

My experience says that attractive girls are almost always in a relationship. What above summary means is that one most likely has to steal a girl from someone else. Not that amusing, especially if it's in a social circle. I don’t want to wreck havoc, but on the other hand it is understandable if one is the better man. Can’t fight the natural order of things.

To just man up, and take the role as the evil? Experiences, problems, best approaches for this?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aside from Married women, she is entirely in control over whether she accepts your seduction attempts. You might be an upgrade. if not she will politely let you know she is taken...

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If she cheats with you, she’s going to cheat on you. It’s against my personal code to bang someone in a relationship/marriage. There’s enough single women to bang out there. I won’t **** over a fellow man by banging his woman.

RBK

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Avoid married women, nothing but drama. "Girlfriends" are fair game, most girls will have a boyfriend anyway if they are half decent. Not my problem you can't control your woman.

There are like zero quality single women out there just floating around right now.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A. The trash. BPD girls, ugly ones, attention wh0res, drama queens, etc. Not for me — most of us screen for those.
B. Party slvts. Sure.

My experience says that attractive girls are almost always in a relationship. What above summary means is that one most likely has to steal a girl from someone else. Not that amusing, especially if it's in a social circle. I don’t want to wreck havoc, but on the other hand it is understandable if one is the better man. Can’t fight the natural order of things.

To just man up, and take the role as the evil? Experiences, problems, best approaches for this?
Da F is this mental masturbation? Turn off the boomer pods. Log off &&& go get girls.

You have modern women which make up 99% of the female population. That's it. Shea either dtf or you next her. Then go get more girls.

A girls ltr status is of no concern. IRRELEVANT!

I take my D out and I tell her what to do. I lead. She follows or #next act accordingly.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

B. Party slvts. Sure.

If a girl cheats on her bf with you, is she really so "high quality" as you say?

To me it seems that a woman that does that is disloyal and untrustworthy, to say the least.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had sex with a woman in a relationship in all my lays. Get some morals/game.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had sex with a woman in a relationship in all my lays. Get some morals/game.
Women with boy friends are fair game.

Women that are married, engaged, or living with her bf is off limits. Not because it's the 'moral' thing to do, but because that sh1t is too much drama and could be you killed.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women with boy friends are fair game.
Fair game.. emphasize "fair"; remember if she cheats, she isn't playing fair... and she wouldn't be playing fair with the guy that she is hooking up with too. Basically, the girls a sloot.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Many women in a relationship are going to be willing to bang you, but "stealing" her and getting into a relationship with her is another matter entirely.

I've had my share of getting intimate with women who are in a relationship.
The quality ones will have some kind of moral problem what is happening either during the act, or after. In these cases my experience has been that their relationship with their guy is already doomed and they're looking around for something/someone new. These women are relationship material if they don't have a history of being sluts. Most of the women that I've banged who are in this position break up with their guy soon after.

I don't normally bang a woman in a relationship more than once, just because of the risks of being assaulted or shot by the dude. I've also wrecked at least one home in my life because of a woman looking for d!ck and I don't want to be a part of that again.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Truth be told every “single” woman you are courting is “someone else’s girl”, they have the V, and there is always the fwb at a minimum in the background. You’re always competing against someone else. Marrieds are off limits, PERIOD.

NAWALT, yeah sure the sooner men come this realization the sooner you can manage your mental health effectively: 9/10 you’re dealing with some variation of the above - any sexually active woman has a viable source of D when she gets the itch and most exercise that options(s). If she is not you have a true unicorn on your hands. Good luck.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont try to steal. Just bang them at least once. I don't want to be their bf. That's what their lover is for.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's not his girl.... it's just his turn. That turn can end in an emotional moment.
So in order to play fair, you have to wait for your turn :) sloots just jump onto the nearest lap. Other girls breakup first and then move on.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they are genuinely single. Is there a pseudo boyfriend in the background? Probably. Most girls have guys they aren't interested in blowing them up all the time so it's easy for them to find someone to alleviate their boredom whenever they want

The branch swinging is also pretty common as well. I dealt with this not to long ago from a coworker. When she first joined my group she would always talk about her boyfriend; he was some kind of marketing manager at proctor & gamble, a successful guy. As she settled in I would have lunch with her sometimes with other coworkers or by ourselves. I would make her laugh and **** but wasn't actively trying to flirt with her. About two months ago I was in the cafeteria before work and she was there, she came up to me and after some chit chat went Mike I have to tell you something. This is going to sound really weird but I had a dream last night and you were in it, and we were dating. I was like oh really did you tell your boyfriend? He's going to be jealous. And she laughed and went no i'm not going to tell him that. After that I began to think this woman must be catching feelings. Two weeks ago I found out she had broke up with her boyfriend, which did not surprise me. She's on vacation now and has been sending me pictures of where she is at (I didn't put her up to it).

I have a poor opinion of branch swingers. I have a lot of contempt for women who string guys along when they no longer have interest in them and are actively looking to replace them. This is why in my last couple of relationships I have dropped the hammer when things were no longer working out and I didn't care whether she kicked or screamed (which often happened because of my so called "audacity" at dumping). Women are ruthless when they grow cold and feel the guy no longer serves them, treat them like absolute ****, so just the same men should be ruthless. The problem is guys are the one's that actually have the heart, which is why women find it easy to manipulate them.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes they are genuinely single. Is there a pseudo boyfriend in the background? Probably. Most girls have guys they aren't interested in blowing them up all the time so it's easy for them to find someone to alleviate their boredom whenever they want

The branch swinging is also pretty common as well. I dealt with this not to long ago from a coworker. When she first joined my group she would always talk about her boyfriend; he was some kind of marketing manager at proctor & gamble, a successful guy. As she settled in I would have lunch with her sometimes with other coworkers or by ourselves. I would make her laugh and **** but wasn't actively trying to flirt with her. About two months ago I was in the cafeteria before work and she was there, she came up to me and after some chit chat went Mike I have to tell you something. This is going to sound really weird but I had a dream last night and you were in it, and we were dating. I was like oh really did you tell your boyfriend? He's going to be jealous. And she laughed and went no i'm not going to tell him that. After that I began to think this woman must be catching feelings. Two weeks ago I found out she had broke up with her boyfriend, which did not surprise me. She's on vacation now and has been sending me pictures of where she is at (I didn't put her up to it).

I have a poor opinion of branch swingers. I have a lot of contempt for women who string guys along when they no longer have interest in them and are actively looking to replace them. This is why in my last couple of relationships I have dropped the hammer when things were no longer working out and I didn't care whether she kicked or screamed (which often happened because of my so called "audacity" at dumping). Women are ruthless when they grow cold and feel the guy no longer serves them, treat them like absolute ****, so just the same men should be ruthless. The problem is guys are the one's that actually have the heart, which is why women find it easy to manipulate them.
That's cause men can love/ care about multiple women and women cannot do the same. Women always hard focus on one guy at a time, which is why you see them become more disinterested when a guy catches their gaze. It happens everytime. I guarantee, see who a woman currently is "in love" with and you'd know right away that whatever guy she is with is no longer her interest. She can probably return to it later, but she cares only about the emotional now.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are no "quality" women.
What is the rate of divorce? 80%? That means 20% are still married. Out of that 20%, how many are happy? Who knows? Is the chance higher than finding a unicorn in real life? Who knows.

Also, in muslin countries (which BTW have happier women), how many cheat? If they don't cheat, why not? Just food for thought.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Is the Also, in muslin countries (which BTW have happier women), how many cheat? If they don't cheat, why not? Just food for thought.
Because the penalty for infidelity in many Muslim nations is death. Most people are aware “honor killings”.