Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

stealing her passwords and checking her FB, email etc??

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you guys feel about this?

I was reading through the Freedom 25 blog, and he wrote a article on how to pick a wife in the 21st century. One section he writes this:
1) Get her passwords. The 21st century ensures that your woman has a lengthy and detailed digital history of her thoughts, feelings and behaviours. What cannot be found in the annals of a woman’s emails, facebook messages, instant messages, online dating profiles, and text messages, is known only to God. The internet is full of discrete programs that you can use to collect her password (most people only have one) once she uses your computer. Put on some tea and spend some time delving through her past. Communications with the men in her life are obviously a priority, but don’t overlook her chit-chats with girlfriends. Do this as soon as possible in your relationship, so you will have as much time as possible to test her congruence. This exercise will teach you much about the particular girl, and even more about the general nature of how women talk and think when men aren’t in the room.

Now that you know a great deal about her, give her every opportunity possible to discredit herself. Make it easy for her to lie about anything that paints her in a negative light. On the surface, naively accept whatever answers she gives you.

I disagree with it.
I know my value, and I'm 1000% confident that I can find another girl within 2 days if my girl was to act up, I feel she knows that too. I'm in shape, handsome, ladies want me and she knows that, I make a decent salary and I'm a man (not a ***** boy). So if she were to be dum enough to do something behind my back its her lost, not mine... cause I dont need her, really.

Going through her emails and what not seems ultra beta to me, and will only cause issues and make one even more insecure. I feel if a women is doing wrong there are more than enought signs that will show it...

How do you guys feel?

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
Going through her emails and what not seems ultra beta to me
Yea, I'd have to agree on this one. Jealousy is an unattractive quality and not something any DJ should practice.

You say you know your value and that you've got options, then you need to walk that line and not cyberstalk your girl, if in fact that's what you were contemplating.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
origin138 said:
Yea, I'd have to agree on this one. Jealousy is an unattractive quality and not something any DJ should practice.

You say you know your value and that you've got options, then you need to walk that line and not cyberstalk your girl, if in fact that's what you were contemplating.
Ohhh, not at all. Just wanted to get you guys opinion on it.

Findog

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not every girl is a cheater. There are some people out there predisposed to cheating and then there are people who have the integrity to formally terminate a relationship before seeking out new partners. Your job as a DJ is to know what to look for when it comes to good relationship material.

There's an old saying that says if something is going on that has you tempted to snoop, it's already too late.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
Findog said:
Not every girl is a cheater. There are some people out there predisposed to cheating and then there are people who have the integrity to formally terminate a relationship before seeking out new partners. Your job as a DJ is to know what to look for when it comes to good relationship material.

There's an old saying that says if something is going on that has you tempted to snoop, it's already too late.
QFT!

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a war, you're criminally negligent if you don't use every means at your disposal to gather intelligence. Even if that information is nothing bad, you still have to make a report to your superiors. Any information can be useful. If you find that the other party has secret relations with hostiles, you may want to reconsider that long-term mutual friendship pact you were negotiating. If you discover that the enemy is defenseless, you may want to take advantage of her open shores. Send in the sea men.

Some day, your son is going to ask you "What did you do in the war, Daddy?" If your answer is "I just d1cked around," he's going to suspect the sanity of his male line. And he's never going to believe your advice on self-defense.

Sometimes, you have to do bad things for good reasons. War is one of those times. So go take a cold shower, get dressed, and go out and do what must be done. You can waste time philosophizing about it when you're old.

GhengisT

Don Juan
Reaction score
AlphaGhost said:
How do you guys feel about this?

I was reading through the Freedom 25 blog, and he wrote a article on how to pick a wife in the 21st century. One section he writes this:

I disagree with it.
I know my value, and I'm 1000% confident that I can find another girl within 2 days if my girl was to act up, I feel she knows that too. I'm in shape, handsome, ladies want me and she knows that, I make a decent salary and I'm a man (not a ***** boy). So if she were to be dum enough to do something behind my back its her lost, not mine... cause I dont need her, really.

Going through her emails and what not seems ultra beta to me, and will only cause issues and make one even more insecure. I feel if a women is doing wrong there are more than enought signs that will show it...

How do you guys feel?
I agree with you on this. Speaking from my AFC'r days, I had this information. It was not good, in the sense- what you don't know, wont hurt you. My profession of choice has geared my mindset for a analysis/critical thinking, and those characteristics paired w/ access to all of my girlfriend's accounts to troll through.. not a good combination.

Mind, I'm still with the same girl a couple years later. Once in awhile I'll pickup her phone in front of her & take a mental snapshot of who she's texting besides me. I'm fair & let her do the same. Essentially, we're playing the same game of plates (probably). We'll see who gets caught first.