Stealing an AFC's girl

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A recent incident (in my NY FR) has made me think...

Is it wrong to steal an AFC's girl?

I mean you go out, and you see a total AFC out with a HB. Would it not be ok to take her off his hands for her sake?

Would you do it if you could get away with it?

I mean some may argue that he isn't an AFC if he has a HB for a girlfriend, but surely if she is willing to leave him for you, he is obviously not giving her what she wants.

What do you guys think?

Raoul Duke

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest i think it does the AFC a favour - might make him want to change his ways!

vorbis

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its a bit wrong. In your FR they were on a first date that was apparently going well and you were leaving the next day. Its a fairly low thing to do in those circumstances

ozrain

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't read your other field report, but if it was me, I wouldn't care about the bf

If i liked her, then I would go for her regardless of how AFC her bf is

Only the fittest survive

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
Doesn't hurt to try. Don't be an arsehole about it though, I mean, if a girl looks like she likes her bf, I usually stay away because I respect other people. H*ll, us guys have to stick together. Just remember, 90% of guys are AFC, and not all of them are the typical American out of shape male. Just because he's AFC doesn't mean he won't smoke you in the side of the head...

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by tihash
A PUA would do this.

A DJ would not.
I disagree.

A PUA would do it to see if he could do it. The thrill of the hunt. There is nothing wrong with this whatsoever. The end decision is hers isn't it?

A DJ would what, Lie down and watch some fool be a complete ass and parade around as a pseudo-player and try desperately to garner attention. Hell no, These are marks in which I target and shoot for. How else is this chucklehead supposed to learn unless I or one of the brothers take him to school by sending him home to Jacque off?

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vorbis
I think its a bit wrong. In your FR they were on a first date that was apparently going well and you were leaving the next day. Its a fairly low thing to do in those circumstances
that was my impression also.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by vorbis
I really don't understand why you guys consider what I did as so low :confused:

I made my intentions very clear to her. I told her I was leaving the next day so that she doesn't get the wrong idea. I did not push it, I gave her the option and she made her decision.

I mean you just dont know, she might not have even liked the guy but acted like she did infront of him because he was friends with her brother!

I mean guys on here hit on married women sometimes! and sometimes f-close them, surely doing a married woman is worse than picking up a chick on a date with someone else.

I personally very much agree with KarmaSutra.

speedo_meme

Banned
Reaction score
It exposes the low quality of life that that girl really is. Well, for a first date, there may not be anything wrong with it. Tell me this, did the guy know about this? I read your FR, and you didn't say anything about the guy's reaction. Personally, that would be disrespect to me, I wouldv'e probably hit you, no offense. But it really is sh1t like that is just lowlife disrespect. AT LEAST, let the guy know so he doesn't get stuck with this girl and spend lots of money on her. Help him out.

TedJustAdmitIt

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a simple answer to this.

Firstly,and mostly importantly,you can only steal something that belongs to another person or that which another person owns ie:car,watch,money or any type of possesion.....a woman is owned only by herself as we all are.

Secondly,other peoples realtionships and the state thereof is none of your business.....if they're happy or unhappy,have a family or are on the verge of a breakup doesn't matter,it's between the two of them and has nothing to do with you.

If the female half of a couple happens to find you attractive and wants to get it on,that's her descision...she's the one who is in the relationship and she's the one who made the commitment to her boyfriend.

She's in a relationship because she chooses to be.....and she can also choose to suck your c o c k in the toilets while her bf gets the drinks in.

You DO NOT owe the guy anything...if he gets angry at you he's a d i c k...he should be angry at his gf.

P.S.Moral judgements have no place on seduction websites.

Fash

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by speedo_meme
I wouldv'e probably hit you
I don't think the guy had any idea. He was quite drunk and too busy talking to his friend.

What was funny is that he actually thought I was a nice guy and offered me a drink! or maybe he was just trying to look unintimidated that another guy was talking to his date.

I don't understand the hitting mentality though. If I was with a girl, and the next minute I find her snogging some guy's face off, I would not be p1ssed off with the guy! She is doing it by choice! I would actually be more p1ssed off with the girl!

If you were out, and some guy did that with your girl, you only have your self to blame for not AMOGing him and busting him on his game as soon as he gets close to her.

SeldomSeen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash

I mean you go out, and you see a total AFC out with a HB. Would it not be ok to take her off his hands for her sake?

I mean some may argue that he isn't an AFC if he has a HB for a girlfriend, but surely if she is willing to leave him for you, he is obviously not giving her what she wants.

What do you guys think?

Why not educate him? I used to make out with girls that had boyfriends and I stopped and just started talking to the guys, pulling them to the side and saying "hey if you really like this girl you really need to change your behavior just a bit because she will take you for granted if you let her...."

blinkwatt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Fash

What do you guys think?
If a AFC is going out with a hot chick its one or two things,he has alot of money or a big one eyed monster.;)

tosh

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's be down to earth about it. It's NOT the worst thing in the world but if you do it just for 'kicks' it's really not something admirable.

dipset_mafia

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ted,JustAdmitIt
There's a simple answer to this.

Firstly,and mostly importantly,you can only steal something that belongs to another person or that which another person owns ie:car,watch,money or any type of possesion.....a woman is owned only by herself as we all are.
Okay, maybe I'm just old-fashioned... MAYBE..or maybe i'm a criminologist...... but lets take the crime of, say, sexual assault... this is a property crime - if someone rapes your wife, or daughter, you as the father, or husband feel a personal loss, as if an assualt on your own body, or property has occurred... something like 85% of marriages end 2 years after the wife has been raped... a woman's worth is directly related to the amount of men she has come into sexual contact with, questions such as: did she resist?? to what extent?? could it have been her fault?? will always arise, and hence why women feel like they themselves are on trial when they're actually the victim... women's liberation only occurred recently... they've been considered property far longer than they've been 'persons'... just to make THAT point...

Now to speak to the initial poster - ... "stealing" his girl isn't wrong, because she can't be stolen... but if you slam her... you've comitted a crime against her BF's property... hence why there are 2 actors in what was formerly known as criminal adultery... so he'll want to kick your a$$... BUT I don't see a problem with telling her to break up with her boyfriend... I mean, he will still continue to consider her his property, like some guys after they're broken up with, will turn to stalkerish obsessive behaviour - but she will no longer take his ownership into consideration - and neither will anyone else... so he'll still want to kick your A$$, but you've gone about it the morally sound way...

final answer - its okay to lour her away - but do you really want to be with some chick that is jumping ship everytime she sees something better come along?? do you really want some chick that would cheat on her boyfriend....?? the answer is, no, you shouldn't... but if you're taking it light heartedly, and you tell her your intentions are not to involve her in a relationship, just to slam her, and she does break up with her BF before you do it.. then you're golden.. thats my take on it!!!

GuitarPlayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
My advice: watch your a$$. Just because someone else lacks your "awesome DJ skills" doesn't give you the right to rub his nose in the dirt. Now if you're sincerely interested in the girl, that's one thing, but it's another thing entirely to take the "AFC's" girl "just because you can." There is a thing called karma and if you're taking his girl just to please your own ego, then I'll laugh if he pulls out a 9mm and caps your a$$.