Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steadily disappointed by the content/posts on here.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I won't say that some things said on this forum aren't exceedingly cringe-worthy, I think predominately this is the exception and not the rule. There's plenty of good advice to be found here by multiple posters. Judging by some of your previous posts you have a long way to go with women so it would behoove you to glean what you can from here. And no, you aren't even close to discussing "advanced" topics or situations.

If you decide to leave then good luck. You'll need it.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether any of you want to admit it or not, the internet is a double edged sword-- It allows you to share your strategies, but also, your strategies become recognized.

I agree with you OP, not in the sense that a lot of people here dont know what they are talking about, but in that our strategies need to develop into something more than just the same old.

Initially, I tried to push the basic fundamentals of Manipulation, but I was met with Masculine Morality, so now I am in the process of deconstructing that Morality so these foolish men see the real tools...

See, you guys have tripped over some Manipulation tactics already, but refuse to see them as Manipulation, such as not being available and ghosting, two very powerful tactics that are almost fundamental to have any amount of success.

But instead of furthering development into Manipulation, the large egos here wrap themselves up in the results of it instead, while claiming Manipulation is bad.

Manipulation is, at its roots, a game of intelligence, since the more choices you can recognize, the more Manipulation you can employ...

Instead, we have these silly men that talk about Self-Development without ever speaking on the intellectual side of it and then push back when challenged, in regards to Manipulation, while literally employing Manipulation.

Yes, you DJ's have tripped over some powerful tactics, but its time to start really developing a full understanding of just what exactly was tripped over... You built a whole bible on it, its like a fundamental thing, but Manipulation is bad.

Some of you will not have the intellectual prowess or focus to further these strategies, that is totally fine, but do not let your insecurity manifest into resistance, for I do this for your benefit, as well as everyone elses.

As per questioning body counts, we are on the internet, what do you expect? This is a place to learn, not a place to push Masculine Morality and Ego over how many plates you have or body count, who cares? The fact that this is being complained about only furthers my resolve to bring the intellectual side of game to fruition, no, not just game, but advantages in the game of life itself.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a fine line between manipulation and the art of influence.
The art of influence is a worthy pursuit.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a thread started by Trojan, who is greatly disappointed about the "pathetic constant barrage of amateur questions, garbage posts, and repetitive cycle of analyzing and caring about things so miniscule..."

And in that thread...
You are a typical late 20's hard headed guy that people can't get through your thick skull even with the biggest hammers.

You come here asking for advice and yet refuse to listen to them because you are still trying to use your own logic.

Like I said, change and improvement happens when you take your ego and pride out of the mix, reflect, analyze, improve. Right now the way to improve is to listen.

Other than that we can't help you and you will have come to the same conclusions as us, yourself whether it be 1 or 10 years later or more.

Good Luck

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually a great example of what NOT to do with women. If you are not getting what you want from them, you should just walk away. This is like f@rting in an elevator as you leave. Clearly the OP wasn't getting what he wanted so he should have just left. His departing shot was not necessary... it was a waste of time... nothing on this forum is going to change. If anyone isn't getting what they want out of the forum, then bring it up. Just saying you don't like the way things are going is something a chick would say.... expecting the men to just read her mind.

But really, in defense of the OP, he does have a point, I am sure there are many that come here that feel the same way. Some of the best advice you will get here is pretty much the same thing... over and over again. So it does seem redundant. The truth is every man is an island, and success for one, is not necessarily success for another. There really is no one size fits all answer to anything. He asked about 'advanced topics', well... bring them up! Don't sit passively by waiting for something to magically happen.

But as far as advanced stuff... well there really is no advanced stuff with women... it is all fairly basic. But there are those that are looking for advice on how to get a particular chick to like them... well the simple answer is NOTHING... there really is no 'advanced' trick or tactic that can make this happen. Most of the advice here is geared towards MOST NORMAL women. In addition, if you are not willing to put in the work on yourself, nothing is going to change for you. You have to hit the gym... you have to watch what you eat... you have to work on you career.... you have to develop manners and attractive behavior (not to pretend BTW but to actually be better)... you have to get out and actually date LOTS of women. Nothing teaches you like failure and you just have to get out there and try.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But as far as advanced stuff... well there really is no advanced stuff with women... it is all fairly basic. But there are those that are looking for advice on how to get a particular chick to like them... well the simple answer is NOTHING... there really is no 'advanced' trick or tactic that can make this happen. Most of the advice here is geared towards MOST NORMAL women. In addition, if you are not willing to put in the work on yourself, nothing is going to change for you. You have to hit the gym... you have to watch what you eat... you have to work on you career.... you have to develop manners and attractive behavior (not to pretend BTW but to actually be better)... you have to get out and actually date LOTS of women. Nothing teaches you like failure and you just have to get out there and try.
In regards to Advanced, I dont know if thats directed at the intellectual side of the conversation or OP in general, but speaking on the intellectual side is far from advanced game, mainly for the points already established above... It is a supplement, it literally cannot hurt, especially if you are established in your ways and finding success already.

I agree, failure is important, but it also needs to be controlled; we have a whole generation of men rooted in failure, incels, black pill and they are so resentful, we need to catch them before the failure becomes overwhelming and they embrace it.

Maybe being a black pill is the best thing ever, I dont know, but i suspect not and the intellectual side gives these guys an opportunity to pick up the Self Development Red Pill again, hopefully.

Intellectual game is so far from advanced, this movement is just beginning, its going to take a long time, longer than the time we have, I suspect, before whatever comes after the internet throws our race into the next paradigm of existence.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to be realistic - a lot of guys are on here precisely because they're not successful with women and they're trying to figure out what they're doing wrong. What do yo expect? But then it's also often a case of the blind leading the blind, because anyone can give advice.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s a fine line between manipulation and the art of influence.
The art of influence is a worthy pursuit.
Im not here to tell you that you are wrong, about this topic anyways; if you want to interface with the intellectual side of things in any faucet greater than what we are doing now, im all for it.

I will say, whether it be influence, manipulation, being ripped... There is always a bigger fish, but if you can bring that bigger fish into unfamiliar territory and beat it down with experience (This is the sole function of experience, to be competitive) then this game changes from what most recognize it as, into an actual competition of wills, as opposed to genetics or whatever else were gonna cling to.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whether any of you want to admit it or not, the internet is a double edged sword-- It allows you to share your strategies, but also, your strategies become recognized.

I agree with you OP, not in the sense that a lot of people here dont know what they are talking about, but in that our strategies need to develop into something more than just the same old.

Initially, I tried to push the basic fundamentals of Manipulation, but I was met with Masculine Morality, so now I am in the process of deconstructing that Morality so these foolish men see the real tools...

See, you guys have tripped over some Manipulation tactics already, but refuse to see them as Manipulation, such as not being available and ghosting, two very powerful tactics that are almost fundamental to have any amount of success.

But instead of furthering development into Manipulation, the large egos here wrap themselves up in the results of it instead, while claiming Manipulation is bad.

Manipulation is, at its roots, a game of intelligence, since the more choices you can recognize, the more Manipulation you can employ...

Instead, we have these silly men that talk about Self-Development without ever speaking on the intellectual side of it and then push back when challenged, in regards to Manipulation, while literally employing Manipulation.

Yes, you DJ's have tripped over some powerful tactics, but its time to start really developing a full understanding of just what exactly was tripped over... You built a whole bible on it, its like a fundamental thing, but Manipulation is bad.

Some of you will not have the intellectual prowess or focus to further these strategies, that is totally fine, but do not let your insecurity manifest into resistance, for I do this for your benefit, as well as everyone elses.

As per questioning body counts, we are on the internet, what do you expect? This is a place to learn, not a place to push Masculine Morality and Ego over how many plates you have or body count, who cares? The fact that this is being complained about only furthers my resolve to bring the intellectual side of game to fruition, no, not just game, but advantages in the game of life itself.
Life tends to act as a mirror, you get out what you put in. Trying to manipulate people will attract people doing the same. Or it'll attract willing participants(although these are usually people that don't know what they need but aren't open to new things, they just want drama).

Like @Atom Smasher was alluding to, inspiration is much more powerful and has much healthier undertones.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In regards to Advanced, I dont know if thats directed at the intellectual side of the conversation or OP in general, but speaking on the intellectual side is far from advanced game, mainly for the points already established above... It is a supplement, it literally cannot hurt, especially if you are established in your ways and finding success already.

I agree, failure is important, but it also needs to be controlled; we have a whole generation of men rooted in failure, incels, black pill and they are so resentful, we need to catch them before the failure becomes overwhelming and they embrace it.

Maybe being a black pill is the best thing ever, I dont know, but i suspect not and the intellectual side gives these guys an opportunity to pick up the Self Development Red Pill again, hopefully.

Intellectual game is so far from advanced, this movement is just beginning, its going to take a long time, longer than the time we have, I suspect, before whatever comes after the internet throws our race into the next paradigm of existence.
Intellectual approach is fine but you should avoid overthinking things. "Lex Parsimoniae", Occam's Razor, we should always be careful not to overcomplicate things because often the right answer is really the simplest.

There are a lots of variables in human interaction and relationships. Some you can control, some you can't. The biggest variable you can not control is women, so that is something you just have to allow to happen. They are all pretty much the same, and it is so much easier to just accept what happens when it comes to them. You as a man will have standards, and these standards should be realistic... but you have what you want, and what is a deal breaker. Everything else is "screening criteria", including if she likes you.

At that point, if she likes you all you really need to do is be the best version of yourself you can be, and behave like a man, make an effort, and everything will work out.

When men get too wrapped around 'game' they lose sight of the objective. Really the only 'game' you need to worry about is understanding women, how they behave when they like you and react appropriately. It's much easier than trying to control something that is by it's very nature, incontrollable.

When things go sideways with chicks, well the simple answer is incompatibility, and just walk away. If you as a man try to change yourself to fit what she wants, goes against masculine nature and actually eliminates gender polarity and makes things worst: if she likes you she will conform to what you are looking for, which does conform to feminine nature which does create gender polarity and which will work.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Intellectual approach is fine but you should avoid overthinking things. "Lex Parsimoniae", Occam's Razor, we should always be careful not to overcomplicate things because often the right answer is really the simplest.

There are a lots of variables in human interaction and relationships. Some you can control, some you can't. The biggest variable you can not control is women, so that is something you just have to allow to happen. They are all pretty much the same, and it is so much easier to just accept what happens when it comes to them. You as a man will have standards, and these standards should be realistic... but you have what you want, and what is a deal breaker. Everything else is "screening criteria", including if she likes you.

At that point, if she likes you all you really need to do is be the best version of yourself you can be, and behave like a man, make an effort, and everything will work out.

When men get too wrapped around 'game' they lose sight of the objective. Really the only 'game' you need to worry about is understanding women, how they behave when they like you and react appropriately. It's much easier than trying to control something that is by it's very nature, incontrollable.

When things go sideways with chicks, well the simple answer is incompatibility, and just walk away. If you as a man try to change yourself to fit what she wants, goes against masculine nature and actually eliminates gender polarity and makes things worst: if she likes you she will conform to what you are looking for, which does conform to feminine nature which does create gender polarity and which will work.
Life tends to act as a mirror, you get out what you put in. Trying to manipulate people will attract people doing the same. Or it'll attract willing participants(although these are usually people that don't know what they need but aren't open to new things, they just want drama).

Like @Atom Smasher was alluding to, inspiration is much more powerful and has much healthier undertones.
I see the point has been lost on you guys, its all good.

This is not about women, at all, it is about men and expanding Self-Development, that is it. By putting more tools into the man's hands, we simply change the way he interacts with the world around him and not for the worse.

I know it seems unrealistic that you could have the potential to be the full package, but you can, but not by going to the gym or gathering experience or both, but by dedicating even more time to your self. Being the full package means out-working the competition, plain and simple... Got nothing to do with women.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see the point has been lost on you guys, its all good.

This is not about women, at all, it is about men and expanding Self-Development, that is it. By putting more tools into the man's hands, we simply change the way he interacts with the world around him and not for the worse.

I know it seems unrealistic that you could have the potential to be the full package, but you can, but not by going to the gym or gathering experience or both, but by dedicating even more time to your self. Being the full package means out-working the competition, plain and simple... Got nothing to do with women.
This entire forum is about dealing with women and growing as a man. And going to the gym is dedicating time to yourself. You're advising the 'build it and they will come'/ 'attract bees with honey' strategy and I agree and live that philosophy. It's not unrealistic and there absolutely is an effect on the type and caliber of women you attract depending on your own level of development. Those two things(women in your life and your quality of life) are extremely intertwined and we discuss all the permutations here.

I think you should review our post history before claiming a point is lost on either of us. You should also be open to constructive criticism, otherwise you're leading yourself astray and wasting time. The point of atom's comment was that the word 'manipulation' has a negative connotation and gives the wrong idea(take take take). Inspiration is the opposite, giving unconditionally, not easy stuff.

Anyway if you read our post history you'll realize that we've gone into extreme depth on self development and both advocate it, among many others here. While I agree with you, you're not providing any new information with those vague generalities and I'd appreciate it if you check any sense of superiority over others that you feel you have.

You have your opinion and I have mine. We're doing great if we can disagree in a civil manner and respect each other's argument without undermining each other's character.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In theory. In my life, cleaning up and running more straight like an arrow for years on end made me more of the target of manipulation. Because my behavior had changed, but the behavior of the world around me did not. With women, it made things alot more difficult, because with women alot of the communication is indirect or between the lines. There is a slight amount of "marketing" ( manipulation ) that is required for best results. Skirting around this, in attempt to be more honest, and direct yielded alot more pissed off or turned off ladies.

Like everything else there is a balance required. How much "manipulation" ( marketing ) is required depends upon the environment you are in. The overall environment of this country might require more manipulations than if you lived like a Amish. If you don't manipulate you will be manipulated, and I wish it wasn't that way. Someone is is persuading and someone else is being persuaded.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This entire forum is about dealing with women and growing as a man. And going to the gym is dedicating time to yourself. You're advising the 'build it and they will come'/ 'attract bees with honey' strategy and I agree and live that philosophy. It's not unrealistic and there absolutely is an effect on the type and caliber of women you attract depending on your own level of development. Those two things(women in your life and your quality of life) are extremely intertwined and we discuss all the permutations here.

I think you should review our post history before claiming a point is lost on either of us. You should also be open to constructive criticism, otherwise you're leading yourself astray and wasting time. The point of atom's comment was that the word 'manipulation' has a negative connotation and gives the wrong idea(take take take). Inspiration is the opposite, giving unconditionally, not easy stuff.

Anyway if you read our post history you'll realize that we've gone into extreme depth on self development and both advocate it, among many others here. While I agree with you, you're not providing any new information with those vague generalities and I'd appreciate it if you check any sense of superiority over others that you feel you have.

You have your opinion and I have mine. We're doing great if we can disagree in a civil manner and respect each other's argument without undermining each other's character.
Your post history? This is the problem right here; if your post history is worth reading, be like Rollo and publish it, expand upon it... Im not going to go through your post history, because most ideas can be boiled down to their very base and I believe there is a bit of denial here.

What I am saying, is that the basis of the information here, is propped up by manipulation, when boiled down to its very core. Self Development is a form of Manipulation, the only difference is you are Manipulating yourself into that mindset... But before you wanted to engage in Self Development, it was denial, Blue Pill denial, a concept I am certainly familiar with, intimately maybe and I am sure most of you can say the same thing... But maybe we read new information, have a bad experience, this shakes our denial until eventually we convince ourselves to give it a shot.

The problem here, is that results breed complacency... We want to refer people to the past, a place of comfort, rather than a place of discomfort.

I understand it can make one uncomfortable when I suggest that the very basis of this whole thing is something you do not want to believe it is.

I do believe that you guys advocate for Self Development, but the very idea of that term, has an implication of maintenance and progress and the fact that you are diverting me to your post history instead of a current post or idea, actually proves my point.

I see no current threads about intellectual development, the occasional... This tells me there is a tangible denial in the community, to not recognize the power of education, it is the great Equalizer across the planet, this idea that going to the gym is even in the same realm of thought as education, is completely ridiculous, but this is what I am working with.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Your post history? This is the problem right here; if your post history is worth reading, be like Rollo and publish it, expand upon it... Im not going to go through your post history, because most ideas can be boiled down to their very base and I believe there is a bit of denial here.

What I am saying, is that the basis of the information here, is propped up by manipulation, when boiled down to its very core. Self Development is a form of Manipulation, the only difference is you are Manipulating yourself into that mindset... But before you wanted to engage in Self Development, it was denial, Blue Pill denial, a concept I am certainly familiar with, intimately maybe and I am sure most of you can say the same thing... But maybe we read new information, have a bad experience, this shakes our denial until eventually we convince ourselves to give it a shot.

The problem here, is that results breed complacency... We want to refer people to the past, a place of comfort, rather than a place of discomfort.

I understand it can make one uncomfortable when I suggest that the very basis of this whole thing is something you do not want to believe it is.

I do believe that you guys advocate for Self Development, but the very idea of that term, has an implication of maintenance and progress and the fact that you are diverting me to your post history instead of a current post or idea, actually proves my point.

I see no current threads about intellectual development, the occasional... This tells me there is a tangible denial in the community, to not recognize the power of education, it is the great Equalizer across the planet, this idea that going to the gym is even in the same realm of thought as education, is completely ridiculous, but this is what I am working with.
What do you want to know, Spaz will educate you.

1st say please.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly, was looking forward to more of your posts. I feel like you're just at a level most of us aren't at and it was probably bothering your ego. Fairwell. I too think about the credibility of some of the people here.. but I guess you made the right choice to leave.

edit: reading these posts back, a lot of men on here do seem scorned by this guy. like whats the big deal? he didn't like what was being said, and left.. and aot of you guys sound butthurt because of it. its like a star athlete who doesn't like how his teammates are underperforming and lack motivation and leaves to go to a different team.. and then his old teammates whine and ***** and moan like we dont need you!

Last edited:

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He’s no star athlete. He’s a mediocre guy who tries to project an image of something he’s not. Have you read his history?

People aren’t “butt-hurt” about his leaving. They’re rolling their eyes at his self-proclaimed “expertise“ and dramatic exit.

r4zorsharp

Banned
Reaction score
He’s no star athlete. He’s a mediocre guy who tries to project an image of something he’s not. Have you read his history?

People aren’t “butt-hurt” about his leaving. They’re rolling their eyes at his self-proclaimed “expertise“ and dramatic exit.
I spent time reading his posts and he just sounds way more realistic/ well put together than a lot of the other posts I've read on here. Some of the stuff he's said makes me think he's someone I would have liked to talk to and I can't say I felt that way about anyone else on this forum yet. Albeit, I'm still fairly new but I used to read this forum since last year.

He's mentioned he rubbed shoulders with some PUA legends in this comment: (I bolded the text so you dont have to read the whole comment)

Listen, I didn't mean to offend you or your little ego. The thing is, you're a married man. You just would not understand my perspective at all. Secondly, sometimes you need a bit of an older brother like figure to smack everyone and be like "this is what you guys are? pathetic.. get better."

Nothing wrong with that, continue on as you will. This just isn't the place for me.

Haha, when you have dated enough women of different signs and paid attention to these things, is not whether you believe or not, its more like you pick up on so many fascinating similarities between these signs. You notice the same in men when you have had met and made many friends and connections.. Thus, being an "advanced" topic. But, nonetheless, to each their own.

I know my post comes off as arrogant, but you need to understand, I've been here before.. I used to be in PUA circles too and have been out in the field rubbing shoulders with some of these guys like Mystery, RSDTyler, RSD Brad, .. I Mean Rest in Peace to PlayerSupreme, he was one of the realest.. he had dubbed me a "true natural". I mean that in itself was a highlight of my time.. I guess it's just what ive accomplished and where i came from and what my standards are.. and believe me, i'm no PUA, but i def have a vast amount of experience with women and i failed to find people who match that. You can tell by the mindset and things people say.. the generalizations they make about women, etc..

But yeah i'm still open for pms. i might check them once a week or something if i get more than a few.. haven't gotten too many since being on here but wasn't planning on it either.

I think more can be said about the people who respond to this post if anything, rather than the post itself.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't want to read post history but you'll read the material if I publish it in a book? I can engage in a conversation about something specific but if you're going to say fostering an abundance mentality via self improvement is new info to me and others then you are patently wrong. When you refuse to look at the evidence(post history) there's little point in conversing further.

What I am saying, is that the basis of the information here, is propped up by manipulation, when boiled down to its very core. Self Development is a form of Manipulation, the only difference is you are Manipulating yourself into that mindset...
This is semantics... If you want to get technical then literally every thought, every action, is a form of mechanical manipulation.

But before you wanted to engage in Self Development, it was denial, Blue Pill denial, a concept I am certainly familiar with, intimately maybe and I am sure most of you can say the same thing... But maybe we read new information, have a bad experience, this shakes our denial until eventually we convince ourselves to give it a shot.

Results can breed complacency, they can also breed more ambition, it's entirely subjective. I think you may be describing your personal issue. That's great but let's make sure to keep that in mind, that this is your opinion and not gospel.

Me directing you to information that will enlighten you as to who you're talking to and our ideas proves your point? All it proves is your stubbornness and ignorance. You've given some examples of what makes for good self development, but if you have no specific points I'm done here. Guys get tired of spoon-feeding the same stuff, the post history has a lot of great stuff.

Yeah once again it seems you should dig in the member post history. Expecting spoon feeding is not realistic, why would someone of higher value want to convince you to listen? And it's normal that average posts/threads are the majority, that's the definition of average. A complex topic or discussion will naturally come up less often.

How can you refuse to read something then in the same breath say this community denies education? Do you realize the irony of your behavior?

I lose immense respect for anyone that is too lazy to read or tries to excuse away reading, especially if they come in as if they know better. I work with those that are hungry to understand and humble about what they don't know.