Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Steadily disappointed by the content/posts on here.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
I have yet to pick any Don Juan's out of this crowd.. and I am sorry if that offends any of you. The content on this forum is GARBAGE right now. Some things I've read completely idiotic, others bleed lack of inexperience with women.. and some just seem to be fabricating / padding their own egos with nonsense. Half of you are not even worthy to be coached. I really am curious to see whats going on in your phones and see how many women you guys are actually involved with or what your lives really are like.

I do like a few of you though and some of you "get it" and seem to understand the dynamics of game/women. But to see you guys actually entertaining some of the nonsense on here, and the constant barrage of amateur questions, garbage posts, and repetitive cycle of analyzing and caring about things so miniscule, its just pathetic. This forum proves to me that men have become more like women than ever before in the way they think.

Why am I here? I hoped to find competent individuals to talk about more advanced topics when it comes to women, advanced situations, complex ideas or share interesting experiences.. Found very little of that thusfar. (felt its only fair to edit in an example of some "advanced topics so ie: comparisons in corresponding traits of women of specific zodiac signs, such as leo, pisces, taurus, virgo, etc etc. which obviously you would have had to have dated a few women of that specific sign to at least be able to piece that info; or tantric energy type stuff, venusian arts, non verbal techniques in pickup, etc.. playing arousal games, getting groups of women to be comfortable in sexual, yet fun situations together with you.. etc)

This will be my 2nd departure from this forum.

Take care and I wish you all more and more experience.

P.S. Shoutout to MrGoodStuff. one of the few that kinda "gets it"

Last edited by a moderator:

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have yet to pick any Don Juan's out of this crowd.. and I am sorry if that offends any of you. The content on this forum is GARBAGE right now. Some things I've read completely idiotic, others bleed lack of inexperience with women.. and some just seem to be fabricating / padding their own egos with nonsense. Half of you are not even worthy to be coached. I really am curious to see whats going on in your phones and see how many women you guys are actually involved with or what your lives really are like.

I do like a few of you though and some of you "get it" and seem to understand the dynamics of game/women. But to see you guys actually entertaining some of the nonsense on here, and the constant barrage of amateur questions, garbage posts, and repetitive cycle of analyzing and caring about things so miniscule, its just pathetic. This forum proves to me that men have become more like women than ever before in the way they think.

Why am I here? I hoped to find competent individuals to talk about more advanced topics when it comes to women, advanced situations, complex ideas or share interesting experiences.. Found very little of that thusfar. (felt its only fair to edit in an example of some "advanced topics so ie: comparisons in corresponding traits of women of specific zodiac signs, such as leo, pisces, taurus, virgo, etc etc. which obviously you would have had to have dated a few women of that specific sign to at least be able to piece that info; or tantric energy type stuff, venusian arts, non verbal techniques in pickup, etc.. playing arousal games, getting groups of women to be comfortable in sexual, yet fun situations together with you.. etc)

This will be my 2nd departure from this forum.

Take care and I wish you all more and more experience.

P.S. Shoutout to MrGoodStuff. one of the few that kinda "gets it"
So youre here acting all smart and think you are better than hundreds of guys here yet you believe in zodiac signs to tell you about the future or when you will lose your V card. Yea, very masculine.

Trojan3000

Banned
Reaction score
Thats because its kinda out there. Women are biology and emotion bro. You might be better finding a Toro card group or something. Anyway goodluck and from this post its easy to see what kind of guy you are to women especially the ones that breakup with you.
Do you send the whiny exit text too? Lolz
Listen, I didn't mean to offend you or your little ego. The thing is, you're a married man. You just would not understand my perspective at all. Secondly, sometimes you need a bit of an older brother like figure to smack everyone and be like "this is what you guys are? pathetic.. get better."

Nothing wrong with that, continue on as you will. This just isn't the place for me.

So youre here acting all smart and think you are better than hundreds of guys here yet you believe in zodiac signs to tell you about the future or when you will lose your V card. Yea, very masculine.
Haha, when you have dated enough women of different signs and paid attention to these things, is not whether you believe or not, its more like you pick up on so many fascinating similarities between these signs. You notice the same in men when you have had met and made many friends and connections.. Thus, being an "advanced" topic. But, nonetheless, to each their own.

I know my post comes off as arrogant, but you need to understand, I've been here before.. I used to be in PUA circles too and have been out in the field rubbing shoulders with some of these guys like Mystery, RSDTyler, RSD Brad, .. I Mean Rest in Peace to PlayerSupreme, he was one of the realest.. he had dubbed me a "true natural". I mean that in itself was a highlight of my time.. I guess it's just what ive accomplished and where i came from and what my standards are.. and believe me, i'm no PUA, but i def have a vast amount of experience with women and i failed to find people who match that. You can tell by the mindset and things people say.. the generalizations they make about women, etc..

But yeah i'm still open for pms. i might check them once a week or something if i get more than a few.. haven't gotten too many since being on here but wasn't planning on it either.

I think more can be said about the people who respond to this post if anything, rather than the post itself.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Listen, I didn't mean to offend you or your little ego. The thing is, you're a married man. You just would not understand my perspective at all. Secondly, sometimes you need a bit of an older brother like figure to smack everyone and be like "this is what you guys are? pathetic.. get better."

Nothing wrong with that, continue on as you will. This just isn't the place for me.

Haha, when you have dated enough women of different signs and paid attention to these things, is not whether you believe or not, its more like you pick up on so many fascinating similarities between these signs. You notice the same in men when you have had met and made many friends and connections.. Thus, being an "advanced" topic. But, nonetheless, to each their own.

I know my post comes off as arrogant, but you need to understand, I've been here before.. I used to be in PUA circles too and have been out in the field rubbing shoulders with some of these guys like Mystery, RSDTyler, RSD Brad, .. I Mean Rest in Peace to PlayerSupreme, he was one of the realest.. he had dubbed me a "true natural". I mean that in itself was a highlight of my time.. I guess it's just what ive accomplished and where i came from and what my standards are.. and believe me, i'm no PUA, but i def have a vast amount of experience with women and i failed to find people who match that. You can tell by the mindset and things people say.. the generalizations they make about women, etc..

But yeah i'm still open for pms. i might check them once a week or something if i get more than a few.. haven't gotten too many since being on here but wasn't planning on it either.

I think more can be said about the people who respond to this post if anything, rather than the post itself.
Nope i havent even the slightest found myself in what your talking about but it caught my eye the pure generalisation of all people here. Yes there are some lost cases here but also there are people with nice insights which this forum is all about :to share experiencess in different areas(bodybuilding, women, work etc).

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the UK, this kind of opening post is known as a flounce. Not the most masculine way to travel.....

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, when you have dated enough women of different signs and paid attention to these things, is not whether you believe or not, its more like you pick up on so many fascinating similarities between these signs. You notice the same in men when you have had met and made many friends and connections..
I had a similar experience with signs and i can agree with that.

The other stuff is just womanly drama. A man just leaves, without pointing out the subjective "inferiority" of other men and their real world problems.

Serenity

Reaction score
I find that a better way to change minds is to offer your perspective and argue why you think so. People are generally less receptive of criticism than they are of good ideas.

You're not obligated to stay on this forum, but an alternative to leaving is to tone down your activity or take a break. I don't agree with everyone either, myself and many others have let that get to us in the past, taken a break and come back with a fresh mind. It really is pointless to become frustrated at strangers on the internet.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing is perfect. Everywhere you go in this life you will find something you like and something you don't like.

Just take what makes sense for you.

I would just suggest to be careful in this path... Some emotions can lead us to dark places.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you. Please leave.

Anyone that feels compelled to "make an announcement" that they're leaving is the male equivalent of an attention w*ore.

The advice here is likely way too tough for you to hear, newbie. Being a DJ takes hard work, dedication and lots of trial and error, things based on your attitude and rhetoric, you're not willing to do. Not surprising.

Try LoveShack.com or any one of the estrogen-infused chick message boards, likely more your style.

Good luck.

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone knows you're a douchebag OP

Thanks for coming

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The day I take advice about females off a dude who is into this star signs BS somebody please shoot me.

Close the door on your way out buddy
^This!
I honestly don't mind anything else of OP's words, but seriously what kind of man believes in astrology BS..?! What's gonna be next, talking about nail polishing?

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here is a thread started by Trojan, who is greatly disappointed about the "pathetic constant barrage of amateur questions, garbage posts, and repetitive cycle of analyzing and caring about things so miniscule..."