She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Check out the links above for your answers. But, I've cut and pasted this from herpes.com:Originally posted by MackJr
HSV-1 is very common and 90% of the population has it, even children, because it's passed through towels, kissing, even kitchen utensils.
but what about HSV-2, genital herpes, the nasty one? Someone said that HSV-1 can get on the genitals. Does this make it effectively HSV-2? What's the situation with that?
they say that it is one out of four that have it. that is a big population. i dunno where you get the phrase most herpes strains when there arent that many. there are type one and type two.Originally posted by Ice Cold
Penkitten STFU
Herpes can be transmitted through a towel, through a kiss on the cheek and basically even through a handshake.
this hasnt been proven. check herpes.com, afraidtoask.com, antopia.com and ask your dr.
Check your fukking sourses. because of this about 99.9 of all population have herpes by the age of 10 or 15. I don't remember exactly, but it's about that much. It's just that most of the herpes strains are mostly harmless.
ROFL!!!!!!!!!! Dude, that quote is just jokesCheck your fukking sourses. because of this about 99.9 of all population have herpes by the age of 10 or 15. I don't remember exactly, but it's about that much. It's just that most of the herpes strains are mostly harmless.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
well yes herpes is a big deal if you have recently caught it, however after a little time you arent really effected that much by it. herpes is not genital warts. they are too different things, however both of them have no cure and basically mean about the same thing.Originally posted by MackJr
Here's my question:
Is herpes a big deal? What will happen other than the appearance of warts?
I have no warts or cold sores, and to my knowledge, don't have it. It's just that it's one of the diseases you're told to watch out for in sex ed; However, if 80-90% of the population has it, how could it be that dangerous?
I read somewhere that it was it was overpropagandized to kids abstinent. I'm not sure how true this is, so I'm looking for some information.
you also misunderstood thisOriginally posted by MackJr
However, if 80-90% of the population has it, how could it be that dangerous?
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.