Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

STD!!!?http://www.sosuave.net/forum/images/icons/icon9.gif

Reaction score
I hooked up with this chick ( just oral) a few weekends ago, and now I got these little tiny red bumps/ spots on my penis head and fokreskin. There are no other symptoms, they are just there. Is this an STD?! Have any of u ever had anything like this? And im afraid to go to the doctor because my parents wil find out and get pissed. Help! What should I do?

eggnawgkid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe there are places you can anonymously go to get checked for STDs. Obviously you wouldn't want to go to your family doctor for this because your parents would most likely find out. However if it comes down to doing nothing or going to the doctor and having your parents find out, the second one is definitely the best way to go.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There should be a few clinics around your area that specialize in things such as pregnancy, STDs, etc. You'll know you've hit the right place when you find a clinic that has little baskets of condoms placed around the lounge.

Do some calling around when your parents aren't around. If a clinic doesn't specialize in stuff like this, they'll most likely point you in the right direction. You don't have to tell them your name. Get what you want first before you give them any information.

Me and my ex used to go to a clinic where we got tested for STDs, got free birth control, and pregnancy tests.