"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Staying persistent/“on”

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2022
Messages
316
Reaction score
251
Location
Dorsia
I personally don't think that having standards that are too high is an issue for most men, in fact I feel it's quite the opposite and thus why the dating market is so warped now. Most men have a general idea where they actually stand and naturally gravitate towards that, I feel it's women that don't and that's where we get all these problems. There's a reason why sites like this exist, as you mention, and why there are so many posts online and videos on youtube discussing these problems.
I don't agree with that at all. The reason so many guys are simps, betas, lonely, frustrated, etc are bc they're too fixated on 8s and 9s while they're just 5s and most of those men refuse to even entertain women on their level. Most seduction/relationship forums that have struggling men, it's usually guys who obsess over hot women while they're not in the same league and they wonder why they fail...

The thing is, any average woman will eventually find a bored or in a drought Chad that will pump and dump her. They can hold out and and just get what they want, even if it's fleeting. The average man can't do that unless he compensates by being exceptional in a few areas.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

MtmVaott

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2022
Messages
315
Reaction score
112
I often feel daunted/a shame, that the girl is too pretty, even though I manage to do the initial approach.
It tells you that you are not trained enough in what you bring to the equation with a woman as a man. To you she seemed to bring much to the table (her beauty).
You need to develop your manhood and your life as a man. How to do that is another question.
 

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2017
Messages
1,430
Reaction score
1,814
In my day game/interaction I have the problem of exercising the (feminine) trait of hesitation, silence or most notably, expecting action/initiative from the girl. I approach and open without trouble, but after a couple of questions/comments from me I am expecting some kind of reciprocation which of course is very rare in young women/girls.

I fall back in passivity/silence, she walks. Mature women are much more capable in that sense. I often feel daunted/a shame, that the girl is too pretty, even though I manage to do the initial approach.

My answer is that I need to be more “masculine”, more persuasive/“on” for a longer period of time, until close. I’ve had this problem for a long time and it’s persistent.

Anyone have experience with this or have solutions?
You can’t win them all. My conversion rate is around 10%.

Out of 100 random women, 90 will pass on me for whatever reason. Now it depends when I get to the 10 who want me.

Could happen on the first approach. Could happen on the 91st. Just need to sift through the numbers and find the ones who reciprocate. Stay cool and accept rejections.
 
Top