"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Staying Out of the FRIENDS ZONE! Accelerating the relationship!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Living on campus has definately given me the oppurtunity of meeting and going out with some chicks. The problem is that I want to make sure the relationships don't slowly dip into being "friends." Frankly I just think they're hot and want to get some action with them...I dont need more friends. I've gone out with these chicks once or twice, but have still not banged them.

What are some pointers to keep in mind when I'm going out with these chicks so we dont turn "friends?" Right now I try to stay away from bull**** small talk and try to direct the conversation towards more important stuff, like sex, by being ****y and funny.

It's easy for me to talk about stuff, but I am not good at applying KINO and making the moves. I dont just wana come out and say "lets have sex" cause I'd feel like a loser.

Any suggestions??
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Well you got 400 posts under your belt and you still do not get it. If you don't get it after so many of your posts you'll never get it. Can't help you.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well you got 400 posts under your belt and you still do not get it. If you don't get it after so many of your posts you'll never get it. Can't help you.
D@mn....
 

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
62
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

It's easy for me to talk about stuff, but I am not good at applying KINO and making the moves. I dont just wana come out and say "lets have sex" cause I'd feel like a loser.

actually that works, although im still a virgin, on 2 separate occaisions girls have asked "what are you doing on xx day?" and i replied "nothing, wanna fvck?" and they were ready
 

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 9, 2003
Messages
1,514
Reaction score
9
Location
WA
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well you got 400 posts under your belt and you still do not get it. If you don't get it after so many of your posts you'll never get it. Can't help you.
You know what? There's some truth in what you're saying!

I have mainly stuck to the Health/Fitness boards, but this is no excuse.

I have just started reading the DJ Bible and am finding it to be pretty damn insightful.

Thanks for kicking my ass into gear.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2004
Messages
422
Reaction score
0
Location
Vienna, VA
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER
It's easy for me to talk about stuff, but I am not good at applying KINO and making the moves. I dont just wana come out and say "lets have sex" cause I'd feel like a loser.

Any suggestions??
Tah dah, there is your problem. If you act stiff when you use kino, or nervous, girls will pick up on it. It should just be something natural, as well as being open about sex.

If you keep your conversation, or the amount of time you spend not spitting game on them to a minimum, then you will have a greater chance at increasing their IL. Being open about sex is as simply as making jokes about it.

Just today, I was talking to a HB8, who I am trying to raise IL with. I was joking with a group of her and my friends, when I asked "So, how is your weekend? Invite any guys over?"
"What, no! I dont do that!"
"What are you talking about, I was there with the 3 guys you were with! I was videotaping!"
Got a laugh out of the entire group, and the girl started kino with me after that point. Its just all in delivery. I was very sarcastic and joking about it. Not matter if you are joking or not, it still puts the idea of *Sex, Guy, and Me* inside her brain. If you keep the small talk to a minimum, and keep talk like that going (Not the same joke but you get the idea), then the idea stays in her head longer and longer, and sure enough she might end up thinking "Hey, that might not be so bad" and along with a few other factors, the IL goes up.

You are on a college, there are plently of chicks you can 'practice' on without there being any real repercussions, so go do it!
 
Top