Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying Out of the FRIENDS ZONE! Accelerating the relationship!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Living on campus has definately given me the oppurtunity of meeting and going out with some chicks. The problem is that I want to make sure the relationships don't slowly dip into being "friends." Frankly I just think they're hot and want to get some action with them...I dont need more friends. I've gone out with these chicks once or twice, but have still not banged them.

What are some pointers to keep in mind when I'm going out with these chicks so we dont turn "friends?" Right now I try to stay away from bull**** small talk and try to direct the conversation towards more important stuff, like sex, by being ****y and funny.

It's easy for me to talk about stuff, but I am not good at applying KINO and making the moves. I dont just wana come out and say "lets have sex" cause I'd feel like a loser.

Any suggestions??

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you got 400 posts under your belt and you still do not get it. If you don't get it after so many of your posts you'll never get it. Can't help you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
Well you got 400 posts under your belt and you still do not get it. If you don't get it after so many of your posts you'll never get it. Can't help you.
D@mn....

dentalfloss

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

It's easy for me to talk about stuff, but I am not good at applying KINO and making the moves. I dont just wana come out and say "lets have sex" cause I'd feel like a loser.

actually that works, although im still a virgin, on 2 separate occaisions girls have asked "what are you doing on xx day?" and i replied "nothing, wanna fvck?" and they were ready

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by DJ_Dork
You know what? There's some truth in what you're saying!

I have mainly stuck to the Health/Fitness boards, but this is no excuse.

I have just started reading the DJ Bible and am finding it to be pretty damn insightful.

Thanks for kicking my ass into gear.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WORKEROUTER

Any suggestions??
Tah dah, there is your problem. If you act stiff when you use kino, or nervous, girls will pick up on it. It should just be something natural, as well as being open about sex.

If you keep your conversation, or the amount of time you spend not spitting game on them to a minimum, then you will have a greater chance at increasing their IL. Being open about sex is as simply as making jokes about it.

Just today, I was talking to a HB8, who I am trying to raise IL with. I was joking with a group of her and my friends, when I asked "So, how is your weekend? Invite any guys over?"
"What, no! I dont do that!"
"What are you talking about, I was there with the 3 guys you were with! I was videotaping!"
Got a laugh out of the entire group, and the girl started kino with me after that point. Its just all in delivery. I was very sarcastic and joking about it. Not matter if you are joking or not, it still puts the idea of *Sex, Guy, and Me* inside her brain. If you keep the small talk to a minimum, and keep talk like that going (Not the same joke but you get the idea), then the idea stays in her head longer and longer, and sure enough she might end up thinking "Hey, that might not be so bad" and along with a few other factors, the IL goes up.

You are on a college, there are plently of chicks you can 'practice' on without there being any real repercussions, so go do it!