Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying *MOTIVATED*

Flyguy3663

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you know that 50 percent of men who start fitness routines quit within the first 6 months? I believe it. I personally don't find it hard to stick to an exercise routine, a schedule or a diet.

I think finding something to motivate you is the key to sticking to your routine. I have been watching what I eat since I was around 13 and been working out since I was 15. I am almost 18 now and in awesome shape. I have found that by thinking of bad things that people did to me in the past I can use it as fuel. I also think of women. When people give me compliments that helps to. Like this kid I used to go to school with came up and asked if I was using steroids. Now he is really strong and hearing that from someone is a total compliment. I have never used steroids and never would. But that helps motivate me even more.

The point of this post is to inspire anyone who is thinking about quiting.

What do the rest of you use as motivation?

Chipmonkey

Don Juan
Reaction score
I watch dragon ball z a lot, I love the show! What can I say? I've always wanted a body like them. I started watching what I ate when I was 15 years old, same time i started workin out. I'm 18 now, and yeah, I've got the body i've always wanted, i'm in awesome shape, and i can outperform everyone i know. But not like the guys on dragon ball z

how depressing. It sounds wierd but that's what keeps me motivated

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, me too!
I use to watch DBZ. Alot of inspiration especially when I saw Vegeta training, it was intense as HELL, nearly killed himself but he's ready. I always wanted to do the same. I've always begged my dad to get a bench for me (from Weider with those Leg Extension thing) and free weights. I got nearly everything, I've succeeded with Diesal's books that he told me to read. The next thing is mass....

What I would also use as a motivation is finding your favorite fighter like Bruce Lee or Ken Shamrock and put em' on your wall and let them have no shirt on (like Bruce Lee doing a kick with 3 scars across his chest) That always had inspired me to be brave and work hard.. hard............................ the body I want....body....... damn... have to work more... >=(

[This message has been edited by gotnone (edited 07-07-2002).]

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh!
And if you have a father (or someone in your family) whom doesn't believe you can get big and strong (because he thinks your small from genetic) than prove it to him, get equipment and after a while, show off to him.............

Also I figured that if your the only one in your family and ONLY ONE that lifts weight and is quite big, go up to the mirror and while posing say to yourself "I'm the only one in my family that's big and strong, they depend on me to do heavy thing... yea'!" =D

Maji

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two bruce lee posters in my room which i look upon and try to convince myself doing this one workout will give me a body bruce would be jealous of.

Other then that, try to get some friends in on the weights. Solo training is essential, but it can fit right into your social schedule, you cant turn them down when they turn up at your door, its fun, gives you something to do between sets.... The only problem is some of them have their own ideas as to what proper techniques, methods, etc are.... but eventually the person that gets the best results will end as the leader.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this sounds cheesey, but i sometimes watch the rocky films, and other sport films, to get me motivated.. Varsity blues helps 2!

music also, good classic rock gets me going and fired up, before the big games... neway

always remember that the rewards are there, in the end,IF your dedicated enough.

------------------
"people like you are a dime a dozen, people like me only come around once in a lifetime."

gotnone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Watching a movie right after you get up in the morning?...

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, ignore this

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 12-09-2002).]

KiLLer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oops, ignore this

[This message has been edited by KiLLer (edited 12-09-2002).]

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
they say that to start a new habit, you have to do something 8 times a day, for 45 days.

now, this doesnt mean that eight times a day you work out.

what this COULD mean is taht you make yourself a calendar, geta watch(one witha n alarm, for like 5 bucks)

and set it to go off 8 times during ur normal day.

and when it goes off,l ook at ur calendar, and look at a picture of you when u were out of shape(or a picture of u now), and think to urself

"omg omg omg, im never ever ever gonan go back to that!"

after 45 days, it shoudl b pretty normal habit for you to just remember taht you have to excersize, and itll b ur daily routine to keep track of wokouts calendar.

and this will only work if ur really serious about it, and willing to make calendar, and get stop watch, and create evidencce of what you look by taking a picture

------------------
"... I'm tensed a bit,
and tempted,
when I see the sins,
my friends commit,
I'm infinite... "-EMINEM

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just remember this: in order to perform advanced Kama Sutra, you need have some strength. Looking good naked will also improve the entire orgasmic experience.

Jin

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go up to a hot female friend and ask her to run her hand over your chest and stomach and have her moan and say things like "Oh my.... hhmmmmm.." while licking her lips...

even if you ask her to fake it, you will workout like mad cause you know if you work hard and keep at it... your hot girlfriend will do that for REAL! and THAT feels good!!

even better, go up to the girl you want to ask out and ask her to do it cause you need motivation... then you can start a convo or aske her to work out with you!

Best,

Jin

------------------
Hurry up and torture me before I fall saleep and miss it

DJKondor

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mansfield woodhouse, nottinghamshire, england
i use a number of motivations, i have a poster of muhammed ali poster of him in his prime in my room, i think about the jerks and ass's who are bigger than me, and i think of the time i strip to a girl or have to take off my shirt in front of them.

------------------
"The body without a soul is no longer at the sacrifice. At the day of death it comes to rebirth. The divine spirit will make the soul rejoice seeing the eternity of the world." Nostradamus

Confident
Charasmatic
Classy
Collected
Ambitious

aim:kondor666
msn:Kondor666@hotmail.com

superman0

Don Juan
Reaction score
What keeps me motivated?
Just saying to myself. "I can look like all those bodybuilders. I can look better. and I will."
and if that doesnt work. I just open up to almost any page in Arnold's Encyclopedia of bodybuilding.
Great book.

------------------
"I love it when you call me big papa"

msn: submission86@hotmail.com