Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying at her house a few days

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...somehow me and her both conivnced our parents to let me stay with her for a few days. We live 2 hours away so that could help the cause.. But I need a little help... I am gonna be there a few days and I don't want her t oget bored of me and what not what should I do to keep her not bored and making moves at the same time...Any help?

drummer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to leave the house and go do something else over those days, cause you will both get crazy bored being couped up.
Also, she wants you at her house for a few days... so making a move should be easy (she already wants you) and you should do it whenever it works, but try to keep it near the begining to allow time to go further.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks for the help.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey people here is an update. It was a success. There was alot of kissing and teasing threw the whole weekend... I think I teased her really good that she wants more now lol. I just got dropped off and I know she is going to be sad when I am gone. I got up her shirt almost down here pants as a tease and left her wanting more. I think that is a good stragedy but now I want her even more then I did before. I think she me be comming down in a few weeks and we will continue from there. ;)

AC/DC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was you bro, I would have been havin sex all day and then take her out to dinner haha

Youre with a girl OVERNIGHT.. and all you did was make out and go up her shirt? Bro, I would have been caving that girl in.. haha

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, I tried to go down but she gave me the no, no lol. But next time we see since I left her some good teases I think it may be different.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Dustin said:
lol, I tried to go down but she gave me the no, no lol. But next time we see since I left her some good teases I think it may be different.
How turned on was she?

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Lets not focus on what he DIDN'T do, but rather what he DID do. From what i've read it looks like he kept himself composed the entire time, he managed to get some tail, and lets not forget he actually got himself into that situation that any AFC would KILL for.

There are far too many guys who would have folded when she gave him the no, but he didn't. That means something, this guy is on the right path and because he kept his composure he will be properly rewarded further down this path. But that means staying on the path.

I know that all of us would have WANTED to be spelunking her privates with the best of shaft mining:up: Some may have succeeded, some would have failed but even fewer would try. The fact is that Dustin tried, and he got shut down, but that's how ya learn right? And to sweeten the deal he kept his cool and because of that there will be another chance.

Who honestly knows? Maybe this chick was Fort Knox at the time because of the situation. If her parents catch YOU making a move, YOU don't have to live with them. But if SHE gets caught it's HER problem. It's a fact: Women love to feel safe (although SOME danger can be excitement) but there's risky, and then there's suicidal, and letting dustin continue more than likely falls under that second catagory because it was a little too close to home for her (Punny perhaps? lol)

Or we can always blame PMS lol

Final note, if she let you up her shirt, she's willing to test other limits.

Props sir.

Dustin

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya I had her shirt off lol, But I was rubbing her outside of her pants at one point earlier in the weekend and I had my hands almost all the way down there another time and then the second time I think it was when I had her shirt off I was kissing down there and went for the kill but there was a rejection. Last night we had and interesting conversation and she confessed how she loved me and all this stuff and didn't want to be with me because she didn't want to love someone so far away ( she had also been provoked by her friends that it wouldn't work as well) So the DJ I am I calmed her down and convinced her everything would work out to the best. She said she didn't want to become boyfriend and girlfriend so if I found another girl then she would not be so heart broken. How awesome is that. She is pretty amazing though so I think next weekend she may come down for the week and I will see what can get done.