Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Staying Alpha In the Relationship...When She's Pregnant

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm well past worrying about this but looking back at my marriage, this was when I lost my frame. I thought it would be a good discussion

I'm really curious how these Red Pill guys maintain an upper hand during pregnancy and infant stage of the child.

Conventional wisdom is "Do everything in your power to make your woman comfortable and happy" How do you balance that with the Captain /First mate Leadership roles?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on the screening but the question was how could he play the cards he had.

Well anything that provides for the family is going to be approved. So ignoring her for golf is bad. Ignoring her for stock trading - she ll whinge but you ve got cards to play. I m working so hard for you and our family babe. When my share make money u ll take us on a nice vacation.

Just make sure some of those stocks are through a holding company in your name

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, you can act whatever way you want but when she's got your baby things are bigger than frame, of course any guy is going to lose his frame because this situation does not favor you she knows it doesn't favor you.

I mean like legally and otherwise, sure we might go against the risk sometimes in an approach but your not dealing with a system there that is designed to **** you over.

So I mean, what frame can you really have? If you do have frame you just kinda look like an idiot, like your having an inauthentic response, like your overcompensating and that does have its places but not here where your expected to be somewhat vulnerable.

So yeah, I don't think you can really have a frame here, at this point and at this level of stress your relationship often just defaults to what it is, she'll look for your support but never sleep with you etc.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you gotta reflect on how and why you lost frame, and fix that , then start over with a new girl.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to post my default solution. Marry a mainland Chinese girl. They expect the husband to cheat if he s not getting affection and bedroom action at home. Not sure how it is with other nationalities haven't cohabited. I m pretty sure that deal holds in pregnancy. It might with Latinas and EE chicks too I just haven't knocked one up so IDK.

Serenity

Reaction score
So yeah, I don't think you can really have a frame here, at this point and at this level of stress your relationship often just defaults to what it is, she'll look for your support but never sleep with you etc.
My wife was super horny for me through her entire pregnancy, we fvcked a lot right up until a few days before she gave birth. Women are very different about this I have heard, some don't want sex at all and some want your d!ck all the time.

The worst was after birth, waiting several weeks for her to heal before having sex. She gave me BJ's though even if I couldn't return the favor, she's nice like that.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a number of plastic alphas that take side action while the wife is preg. one stressed the wife so much that the baby died, real pos. Another that did the same, the baby was ok but the woman was beaten down pretty well. social circle leader types...

hopefully, it's your baby, and she was a high attraction when getting preg. not much of a contest to keep the upper hand, she is in need of you at that time so upper hand by default.

during that time she is on a different mission and the captain takes over. I don't remember getting any sass or biching during that time.

baby hatching is full of hormones, so all the rp wisdom in the world is needed during the after time. then running a house with kids is different than just captain and first mate, now there is a couple of crew members... rp for dads is out of the scope of this forum.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I see a number of plastic alphas that take side action while the wife is preg. one stressed the wife so much that the baby died, real pos. Another that did the same, the baby was ok but the woman was beaten down pretty well. social circle leader types...

hopefully, it's your baby, and she was a high attraction when getting preg. not much of a contest to keep the upper hand, she is in need of you at that time so upper hand by default.

during that time she is on a different mission and the captain takes over. I don't remember getting any sass or biching during that time.

baby hatching is full of hormones, so all the rp wisdom in the world is needed during the after time. then running a house with kids is different than just captain and first mate, now there is a couple of crew members... rp for dads is out of the scope of this forum.
on point brutha