Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stay vigilant my dudes/DJ’s

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
is this even possible lmao. i mean how dumb can you be to expect a man to let you cheat on him and use his resources legally and not allowing him to cheat on you.

reminds me of judge judy and some girl who thought she will get the kid cuz shes the mother lmao

**** you cant make this chit up some adult women are like that WTF

Billtx49

Reaction score
I’m surprised the meeting even happened. Any therapist worth their salt should have tried to get the woman to come back closer to reality or cancel it herself with an impending marriage on her near horizon…

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m surprised the meeting even happened. Any therapist worth their salt should have tried to get the woman to come back closer to reality or cancel it herself with an impending marriage on her near horizon…
neh, therapists are supposed to get you to live in your reality, with yourself and other people. aka not cheat or lie to other people to get what you want.

the idea behind this is, if she wasnt honest with her intended, she would be entering into an eventual unhappy marriage and probably, eventually be depressed or in a real mess, or both. The therapist encourages her to live in her truth and allow others to make their own choices if they want to live in your truth.

Among ther things, lying is a way to control people's emotional responses. the therapist was encouraging her not to do that.

im sure it was a shock for him but he's lucky, he dodged a huge bullet.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
honestly, bottom like, as @CMNILS87 was saying....as soon as a chick says "im actively in therapy" plate her and wait and see if she gets her shiz worked out or run and find a woman who isnt in therapy

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
neh, therapists are supposed to get you to live in your reality, with yourself and other people. aka not cheat or lie to other people to get what you want.

the idea behind this is, if she wasnt honest with her intended, she would be entering into an eventual unhappy marriage and probably, eventually be depressed or in a real mess, or both. The therapist encourages her to live in her truth and allow others to make their own choices if they want to live in your truth.

Among ther things, lying is a way to control people's emotional responses. the therapist was encouraging her not to do that.

im sure it was a shock for him but he's lucky, he dodged a huge bullet.
dodged a bullet? so not all women are like that?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
not all women are like what? wanting to get married and have a one sided open relationship?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Try not to think in such absolute terms. Every woman is different from the last one…
They share some gender characteristics and behaviors, but they are not ALL the same.

Last edited:

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women are like that under perfect conditions. He stated she was in therapy a lot and it was very private, he didn’t even know wtf was going on. But for a woman to confess that she needs an open relationship, but the man can’t gave sex with other women because she couldn’t handle it. What it’s actually about is the idea of her losing her security.

ChristopherColumbus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/96r4mc
If you first start reading his post, you can pick up on the red flags. The hush hush therapy sessions. Stay away from these women with emotional issues

Stay vigilant when vetting. Don’t stick your D in crazy
Find that story hard to believe.... i.e.; looks like a bit of fiction.

She wanted to be able to sleep with other men, but wasn't prepared to extend that privilege to her partner??

It's like saying you want someone for a pet. And no-one not bat crazy is going to do this.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell the truth to your family. She wanted a one-sided open marriage. Don’t mention the recording. Leave it at that.

The therapist did you a solid. A thank you letter is in order.

Don’t ever get married. That’s where you were a fool. I was married 11 years, 3 kids, divorced 3 with 50/50 customs and what a fvck show with my ex.

If you don’t write the Therapist a thank you letter, I just might...

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it's neither her therapist opening up her sexually or its a player lol, you're so fvcking lucky dude thank the therapist for literally saving your lucky azz

read sex at dawn if you want to understand and heal any wounds triggered from this episode

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I had considerably more partners than her"

No he didn't, that's just what she told him and he like the rest of men wanted to believe. It's easier on the disney dream and ego. Men need to get it through their thick skulls that women are more likely to have had more sex than them than vice versa and they know you don't want to know that so they tell you what you want to delude yourself with.