"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stay away from strip clubs

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2002
Messages
3,956
Reaction score
16
Location
Land of the Ruins
Going by yourself vs. being a "loner"

There's a huge difference between going somewhere by yourself and being a loner. This goes for any place, not just strip clubs, though it certainly applies there.

Strip clubs can be a hell of a good time for an extrovert who enjoys flirting, with or without your buddies. And you don't have to spend much money, though the clubs try to squeeze it out of you every way they can.

It would seem to me that you can practice all the same DJ skills for FREE with probably equally hot women at your local mall or college.
But at the local mall or college you don't generally get attractive women coming up to you and touching you to try to get you turned on, whatever their ulterior motive.

If you're attractive and confident or charming enough, they often can't help getting turned on if you run with it. Touch is to women what physical attractiveness is to men.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

DjDreamer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 6, 2003
Messages
574
Reaction score
3
Age
47
Location
3rd rock from the sun
Re: Going by yourself vs. being a "loner"

Originally posted by Bonhomme
Touch is to women what physical attractiveness is to men.
Priceless...perfect keno promotion...
 

The DomMega

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
Las Vegas, NV
I don't know, my whole crew's banged out strippers, including myself. They're not too bright but they're usually pretty experienced and not a bad hit once in a while. But yeah, if you're just coming up in the game, you'll leave that place broke with your tale between your legs. Never go to a strip club to hook up with any of those broads. If it happens, it happens, cool but don't go there looking for it. Just look at it as entertainment for you and the boys one night. I have no problem with going to check out some T & A if nothing betters going down locally. Its all good.
 

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Yeah, I agree that a rookie or neophyte should be cautious if going to a strip club but it can be a good learning experience too.

The funny thing to me is I remember when I like alot of guys wanted to know how to pull a stripper like there is some magic involved.

I remember a long while back I asked a good friend how to pull a stripper and he told me they are just women like any other women and they respond to the same sh*t other women do.

That was several years ago and since that time I've f*cked several strippers and I can attest that what he told me is true.

I've been to enough strip clubs and interacted with enough strippers that I can tell the ones who are just working and the ones who want to have some fun too.

I know which ones I could probably get to do something with me and the ones that probably won't.

I've practiced all kinds of game on them because they are just entertainment and therefore there is nothing to lose.

I've seen strippers outside the clubs and on the street and they look like any other chick (any other good looking chick with a nice body).

I've seen chicks that I knew were strippers even though they were in street clothes and there was nothing obvious showing that they were strippers but I've learned to notice little things about them.

In conclusion, if used and viewed in the right way, a newbie can get his feet wet dealing with hot chicks by f*cking with these broads and can learn some quick lessons to be applied to the regular world.
 
Top