"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Stay away from girlfriends

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Listen up kiddies- high school is meant to be fun. Admittedly the parties suck, and the girls are immature, but you should still try to get pissed and laid on occasion.

But your a DJ (or you will be) and you've got to live! Whatever you do you should be continually improving. "Flowing water is beautiful".

And it has been said before that LTRs in high-school are bad news. And they are! What are you going to do? Get married?

Now I want to say that girlfriends, commited exclusive relationships are bad news *period* in high school. Especially when your first starting your...Don-Juan Journey:rolleyes:

I base this mostly on personal experience. I got a hot ass (if I say so myself) girlfriend, and when I got her I deemed it a sucess. Now I really think it was a mistake. It kept me from further growing as a DJ, and it made me a bit too complacent.

I'm posting this so that you newbies don't get a girlfriend. Just dont. Its an AFC dream, but you, whoever and where ever you are, really should get a group of girls who will **** when you want it.

I know someone will say "oh, but having a girlfriend lets you grow in an emotional sence" but that is such a sickeningly *****-ass thing to say I doubt I'll dignify it with a responce. The only time I think a girlfriend would be fun would be maybe the last term of your final year. Because by then you will probably the the king of your school, and it'd be fun to have one girl to go to all the final parties and stuff with. Alternatively you could go with 10 girls, and have 11-somes. Hang on, that's a better idea... logic is great! So yeah...probably screw the one girl thing...

It just has to be said that although no one you know in your area does the pimp thing, it doesn't mean you cant do it in your area. I guess its all about breaking out of your box really...but not to get all philosophical about it- develop a healthy fear of commitment.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Boricua_33015

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 22, 2003
Messages
734
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Miami
eh, everyone at my school does the "pimp thing" The only ones that don't are the non-popular geeks and major AFCs.

Its like most people in my school (more than 5,000 students) were given the DJ Bible before they came into high school.

It only makes me more motivated to become better DJs than all of them.
 

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i agree with you but many here are lookin for that someone to date and spend a lot of time with.

personally id rather spend time with my boys.

then late at night when my little head is doin all the big thinkin bring on the woman

i could see where a relationship can be nice: constant play, always busy, guarenteed date to the dances, a good opinion to go shoppin with.

but when you start seeing a girl to much say fri and or sat nites it can take away from havin fun
 

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
yeah, but I feel it hampers your ability to grow as a DJ (and, in my opinion, a man).

i could see where a relationship can be nice: constant play, always busy, guarenteed date to the dances, a good opinion to go shoppin with.
I'd like to use your example, and this isn't criticism by the way. You've actually described it perfectly- you've always got someone to go to dances, go out with and ****. Its the cosy option. You get a girl and do everything with her- and how oh how does this improve your game? What encouragement does this give you to improve yourself? None, you've got one girl who you can spend time with so why bother putting in unneccessary effort? If you do the pimping thing, you will get lots of girls, and since nothing is set in stone you have to constantly adapt. And change is healthy. Yeah I guess it can feel nice, but I tell you it feel's nicer to do the boyfriend thing with one girl on one night, and then do it with another the next;)

Just for the record, I have a huge double standard on the subject, its fine for me to get off with loads of girls at the same time, but I prefer it if all the girls get off with me only. Partially cos of STDs, partially cos I'm an arse. But I'm allowed to be an arse:D

Oh and boricua, I've kinda got the opposite. Everyone gets a here gets one girl. Stupid mother****ers. Only total jerks (and me:D ) concider going after a group. Actually they do gross things, like 2 getting witha girl at the same time....thats sooo foul...

Ah well, I admit it does feel good to have a girl who you rele rele rele like and can trust, I just think that its best to leave it if you want to improve yourself.
 

MoAF

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2003
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Buffalo New York baby!
I TOTALLY agree with you... to a point. When you are growing as a DJ and even as a man stay away from exclusive relationships. Now, in my school NOBODY does the 'pimp' thing. But alternativly you could <coughcough>"date"<ahem> girls for short periods of time, and not tell them about each other [make sure they are from dif schools]. That keeps your game tight and your still socially lagit...

HOWEVER, once you've been around the block as far as approaches go, and you have a good sense of self and your true desires if your looking for a little commitment [it builds character ;)] for maybe 3-6 months... sure, go for it. Anything more than 6 months is foolish. At the very leased take a break from the relationship and pick it up after a few months. NEVER forget what the touch of a NEW woman feels like.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2003
Messages
1,890
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
In this Economy?
i gotta say overall id agree with you and i never thought id say this but i may want to look into havin a g-f. im not gonna chase this want but let it come to me.

ive been Dj'in it all summmer. hell its so much fun.

dunno why but i think id like to try somethin different for a little
 
Top