Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Stay at her place or rent a hotel.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To make a long story short, there is this woman that I am planning on meeting in another state in few weeks. I have never met her physically before but other family members of mine have known her since she was a child and they seem to speak well of her. She'd like me to stay at her place when I come but I am a bit reluctant in doing so since I have not seen her physically.

The hotel for the 3 days will cost me another $350 but if I stay with her, I'll save that much. Plus homemade meals, plus a guaranteed pu55y. I am simply thorned. Anyone traveled to meet a woman in another city without seeing her prior? Any suggestions?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mispost

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mispost

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Apart from the obvious question of why you are pursuing an LDR, that would depend on what pics you have seen of her.

Trusting family members on this is probably a mistake. "A nice girl" to your mum could very be well be a girl you wouldn't touch.

So, do you have any full body shots and facial pics of her?

If it was me, I would stay in the hotel. Makes you a lot less needy, and also gives you the chance for some time apart. And if "the nice girl" turns out to be below par :)eek:), gives you a way out as well.

Spending 3 straight days with a girl you have never met is a mistake in my opinion.

Of course, I have never done this (gone to see or spend time with girls in other cities) since for me pursuing an LDR is a waste of time when there are so many more girls closer to home.

1 Bad Dude

Don Juan
Reaction score
Book the hotel for the three days, but spend the first day with her. If all is well you can cancel the other two days and get a refund. I had to do it once. Just call the hotel and ask ahead of time to make sure they'll do it. But honestly, if it were me, I'd maintain the separation. That way you can both sh!t, piss, fart, snore, pick your nose, etc. without worry.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
plus a guaranteed pu55y.
Is the pu55y really guaranteed???

I'd do it the other way around - I'd stay at the hotel for the first night. I'd see how things go on the first day and "make" her ask me to stay with her for the rest of the trip. If she asks and everything is a go then I'd cancel the remaining two night at the hotel if need be.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Amoka,
Have I travelled to another City to meet a strange Woman?....I went to China,can't speak the lingo,met an Internet Bird in the Mountains about 100Kms East of Xian,I got off the Train,she met me in a tractor contraption,drove me to a little cottage,no flyscreens in a green and Mosquito filled valley,the Almonds,apricots and Apples were in Blossom their scent filled the air,we shagged for a solid week,She didn't speak English,I don't have a clue about Mandarin,but we went on walks,had picnics,made love on top of mountains,beside lovely waterfalls,and in defaced and derelict temples to some Heathen God or other....She cooked the most incredible meals,From the simplest ingredients,like try Garden Snails!!!....I can't remember her name,Xian Minh perhaps...Anyhow the local Cadre with a Gendarme eventually turned up...."Ya gotta go Now!" and that meant in 3 minutes flat.....What a memory...What have you got to worry about?...Go Man Go...what is the worst possible scenario?...You just have to Go!!!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Rent a hotel.

I did that once...went to hang out with a woman I met online. She ended up being a little...er...bigger than her pics. Not morbidly obese, but probably nothing I'd hit on in a bar.

I banged her anyway. :D She was a fun f**k.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Squirrels,
I generally defer to your opinions,but lets assume that she turns out to be as bad as your Woman.....You simply bail out.....If she misleads you,then you have every excuse for what is bad behaviour.....on your return to avoid embarrassing explanations,you just put her E.Mail in the junk....I suppose it could also hinge on how much $350 is to you.There have been times in my life when it was rather a lot of money.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Amoka,
Have I travelled to another City to meet a strange Woman?....I went to China,can't speak the lingo,met an Internet Bird in the Mountains about 100Kms East of Xian,I got off the Train,she met me in a tractor contraption,drove me to a little cottage,no flyscreens in a green and Mosquito filled valley,the Almonds,apricots and Apples were in Blossom their scent filled the air,we shagged for a solid week,She didn't speak English,I don't have a clue about Mandarin,but we went on walks,had picnics,made love on top of mountains,beside lovely waterfalls,and in defaced and derelict temples to some Heathen God or other....She cooked the most incredible meals,From the simplest ingredients,like try Garden Snails!!!....I can't remember her name,Xian Minh perhaps...Anyhow the local Cadre with a Gendarme eventually turned up...."Ya gotta go Now!" and that meant in 3 minutes flat.....What a memory...What have you got to worry about?...Go Man Go...what is the worst possible scenario?...You just have to Go!!!
what a story ...

you sure had your moments Mister Scara, didn't you?

NewMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I did it. But she rented a hotel room for us since she was married (but didn't tell me up front).

Worse case scenario, you can rent a room or the first night - you can always extend it after that should you need to.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello Boiler Maker,
Greetings fellow Artisan,"you sure had your moments Mister Scara,"Some typos here Lad....This was only 2.5 years ago,it is not "had" but are having....currently I have two plots coming to fruition,one is to travel the Trans Siberian Express" to that end I have Russian Girls all along the line waiting to billet me,the only problem is the Siberian Tick....In this Country it is extremely difficult to get innoculated against Siberian Tick fever (Encephalitis)....Silly really what a woos I am,My Old Dad did three of the early runs to Archangel and Murmansk with American armaments that the Brits are still paying for,he faced Icy seas the German North Sea Fleet,Subs and Aircraft,and a piddling little tick is enough to scare me....But of course Dad having taken the Kings Shilling had no say in it....So a more managable foray should take place this Autumn....I have for some years been corresponding with a Phillipino Doctor....She is a truly beautiful Woman and promises full access.....she lives in a place called Puerto Galleros,and dodges my questions on the type of dancing locally available....If it is just TBagging then forget it,there is more to life than Pvssy.

scrouds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would plan to stay with her. And if the **** hits the fan, turn around and get a room somewhere. Not too hard to find in most cities.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Amoka,

agreed, great story

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to Scaramouche and others. I have decided to stay at her place.

Last edited:

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
She'd like me to stay at her place when I come but I am a bit reluctant in doing so since I have not seen her physically.

The hotel for the 3 days will cost me another $350 but if I stay with her, I'll save that much. Plus homemade meals, plus a guaranteed pu55y.
You can get a prostitute for less than that. And you can make sure she's attractive.

Seriously...are you really ugly? Like Elephant Man ugly? Who's goes to a hotel to shag some bird he's never seen?

I love this forum!

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noodles said:
You can get a prostitute for less than that. And you can make sure she's attractive.

Seriously...are you really ugly? Like Elephant Man ugly? Who's goes to a hotel to shag some bird he's never seen?

I love this forum!
You know sosuave is getting into something when keyboard DJ and real life virgins start giving advice on women.

Noodles

Don Juan
Reaction score
amoka said:
You know sosuave is getting into something when keyboard DJ and real life virgins start giving advice on women.
I know. I'm sorry. I am a real life virgin. But it's what jesus would have wanted.

Seriously though...think about what you're doing. Are you sure this is a shag? And is it THAT important? I mean...family members set this up (or vouched for her...suggesting they know what will happen)... Are sure this isn't some friendly sleep over or meet and greet? Unless your family is pimping you out...this whole story is a bit weird - don't you think?

You're better than this. If you're brave enough to meet some girl you've seen seen and able to drop $350 without worrying...you can do better than your family arranged marriage.

ajay

Reaction score
Noodles said:
I know. I'm sorry. I am a real life virgin. But it's what jesus would have wanted.

Seriously though...think about what you're doing. Are you sure this is a shag? And is it THAT important? I mean...family members set this up (or vouched for her...suggesting they know what will happen)... Are sure this isn't some friendly sleep over or meet and greet? Unless your family is pimping you out...this whole story is a bit weird - don't you think?

You're better than this. If you're brave enough to meet some girl you've seen seen and able to drop $350 without worrying...you can do better than your family arranged marriage.
I'd have to agree. Is the slim chance of a quick lay the sole reason for going?