Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

status trumps masculinity

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
when it comes to women - the game is played in comfort and subcomminications of high value, not in sex appeal.
anyone with any experience knows the men getting the most sex with hot women aren't the men with the most sex appeal. they are the men with social proof, chilled vibes and good looks or style.
if you think alan roger curry is going on dates with 23 year old hot girls, you are crazy. the guys going on dates with those women have never heard of mode one or arc

'game' is about displaying both lover and provider qualities, as both are equally necessary to have ANY shot with an attractive woman.
First of all, ARC has a 26 year old wife and he's 60 lol. Second of all, if you actually ever had sex with an attractive women by just your verbal game, not spending money, or manipulating them into thinking you want a long term thing with them, then you would understand that being a "lover" and "provider" aren't always the key.

They are the key for YOU and the GAME you play. Listen bro, I've got a rotation of girls also. I play the lover and provider game with most of my chicks. I've played the long game getting them comfy and attached to you over the course of weeks ultimately being submissives for. You aren't wrong here. You need these things if you want to keep the girls interested, comfortable, etc.

Where I disagree is that you don't HAVE TO DO ALL OF THAT, especially if you are just looking for casual sex. I am an objective person and look into both sides. Trust me, I thought I had it all figured out when I started having rotations of women. But reading ARC's books led me to experiment with mode one and my approach game took off from there. WE can agree to disagree on stuff but this is where my journey has led me.

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@EyeBRollin also this guy can easily be reported for sexual harassment but seems very low odds for something like this to happen

if you actually notice , women just love it

same thing with sleeping your boss , very likely that as long as you are calibrated and have at least a decent social intelligence , to not be a serious issue the likelihood of being reported for sexual harassment
Sure it can happen. No one questioned that part. Doesn’t make it any less stupid.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure it can happen. No one questioned that part. Doesn’t make it any less stupid.
that guy still gets laid a lot , most likely . Living his uni life at the fullest . Something that very few people do .

it does not matter if you think something is stupid or not , as long as it gets you where you want to go

not That many guys can get laid like James Bond or like that guy from 52 shades of grey

actually most successful guys with women have a very jokish way of being , just like that guy

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most people are obsessed with a one-fits-all answer to make life simpler. However, nothing is. Nor supposed to be.

Masculine and feminine energies are real, hopefully, that is out of the question. But regardless of the biological gender, we are human so we are bound to have a common energy. The question then becomes how much feminine energy is in a man and vice-versa. More importantly, how much of that energy is natural, and how much of is it imposed by a feminized society? We can clearly see an imbalance of those energies as men and women do not see eye to eye as often as in the past.

We see males that have an unatural amount of feminine energy and heavily distracted/confused males. Women are not attracted to that. Then we have females with an unnatural amount of masculine energy, and that is highly unattractive to males. Furthermore, if you are a weak male and encounter a masculine female, then we can see the gap grow even larger.

To your question though, there is simply a misconception or myth about masculinity. It has been watered down and everyone has their own opinion. More than anything masculinity is a conscious choice, a mindset, and a way of life. Status has very little to do with it if it doesn't serve his purpose. Meaning, that masculinity should be internal, it does not need approval or validation from society hence making status irrelevant.

In that sense, status can get to a man's head and trump his masculinity as validation is not part of traditional masculinity.

Modern Man Advice
I dont really know where this thread is going but this was interesting post I wanted to respond to.

There is a lot of confusion about what is really Masculine and Feminine. In reality we are all ONE. Men are generally bigger, stronger and smarter than women.

However, what is often seen as Masculine is really weak and low-status behaviour.

The key is EMOTIONS and FEELINGS. Women care about themselves, they care more what is on the inside than the outside. They care more about their feelings and emotions compared to how much money, status or physical attributes they have.

Men on the other hand seem to ignore their feelings and emotions, or are not really putting in the work to understand them.

Why is this important? Feelings and emotions come from the deepest part of who we are. They are how we 'know' things.

To be truly Masculine is to really value your feelings and emotions. Without them you cannot know or perceive at a higher level. To be at the highest level in the game, at Alpha Male level, it is all about knowing and valueing your feelings and emotions.

Feelings and Emotions are like a computer in the deepest part of your being. A humans whole being takes in memories, knowledge, sensory input, literally every kind of input and piece of information available as input and the 'computer' will simply output a feeling or emotion as the result of the 'calculation'. Those feelings and emotions tell you things and cause you to behave in certain ways.

Traditional Masculinity is about ignoring your feelings and emotions most of the time. This is beta. Only a beta male who follows others will ignore his own internal self.

Men are too dumb because even though they think they are above their feelings and emotions, they really arent, and that is obvious to see, and is why women are running rings around men in the game.

An Alpha Male really has feminine characteristics, which is really the quality of not being Beta. You see only men can be expendible beta males. Alpha Males and Females operate on the same level of taking care of, understanding, valuing and listening to their emotions and feelings, whereas beta males have to prioritise more short-term and low-level things like survival, getting food, making money, following orders etc and so they do not have the 'luxury' of really considering how they feel about things, thus ignoring the deepest part of themselves, thus they follow and are subservient to the feelings and emotions and leadership of Society, Women or Alpha Males.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont really know where this thread is going but this was interesting post I wanted to respond to.

There is a lot of confusion about what is really Masculine and Feminine. In reality we are all ONE. Men are generally bigger, stronger and smarter than women.

However, what is often seen as Masculine is really weak and low-status behaviour.

The key is EMOTIONS and FEELINGS. Women care about themselves, they care more what is on the inside than the outside. They care more about their feelings and emotions compared to how much money, status or physical attributes they have.

Men on the other hand seem to ignore their feelings and emotions, or are not really putting in the work to understand them.

Why is this important? Feelings and emotions come from the deepest part of who we are. They are how we 'know' things.

To be truly Masculine is to really value your feelings and emotions. Without them you cannot know or perceive at a higher level. To be at the highest level in the game, at Alpha Male level, it is all about knowing and valueing your feelings and emotions.

Feelings and Emotions are like a computer in the deepest part of your being. A humans whole being takes in memories, knowledge, sensory input, literally every kind of input and piece of information available as input and the 'computer' will simply output a feeling or emotion as the result of the 'calculation'. Those feelings and emotions tell you things and cause you to behave in certain ways.

Traditional Masculinity is about ignoring your feelings and emotions most of the time. This is beta. Only a beta male who follows others will ignore his own internal self.

Men are too dumb because even though they think they are above their feelings and emotions, they really arent, and that is obvious to see, and is why women are running rings around men in the game.

An Alpha Male really has feminine characteristics, which is really the quality of not being Beta. You see only men can be expendible beta males. Alpha Males and Females operate on the same level of taking care of, understanding, valuing and listening to their emotions and feelings, whereas beta males have to prioritise more short-term and low-level things like survival, getting food, making money, following orders etc and so they do not have the 'luxury' of really considering how they feel about things, thus ignoring the deepest part of themselves, thus they follow and are subservient to the feelings and emotions and leadership of Society, Women or Alpha Males.
the more successful you are with women , the more you start acting like a woman

great post

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

LOL
nah bro, uve just described th archetypal gay man (acting feminine, putting emotions first etc).

its good to have narcissistic tendancies and listen to your feelings more than the average guy. but you need both sides. u need to be competitive with other men and a woman needs to feel you are a threat socially to other men. there is a reason women start to cheat on their men when they become lazy, unmotivated etc and why women are attracted to ambition and stoicism

dont take theories to extremes or try to reinvent the wheel

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL
nah bro, uve just described th archetypal gay man (acting feminine, putting emotions first etc).

its good to have narcissistic tendancies and listen to your feelings more than the average guy. but you need both sides. u need to be competitive with other men and a woman needs to feel you are a threat socially to other men. there is a reason women start to cheat on their men when they become lazy, unmotivated etc and why women are attracted to ambition and stoicism

dont take theories to extremes or try to reinvent the wheel
Competing with other guys and being above them is super easy. I've never met a guy a girl I know has wanted more than she wanted me. No other guy has ever upstaged me afaik for any woman I know.

You need to understand I am really not competing with other guys at this point, I am mostly struggling with the state of the game, womens issues, drama, ego etc.

Competing with other guys is for average or sub 20%, inexperienced guys. Once you are up there you are not bothered about other guys, you only compete with women. Another poster above alluded to something similar.

I genuinely do not compete with other men or consider them anything, not even in the game. These are all the men I have met and seen IRL. Obviously there could be top level guys out there and here online that I have never met. But the state of men in the game is generally so pitifully low that I dont even have other guys on my radar as competition and I am very happy for any women I know to talk and interact with other guys as it only goes to show my superiority.

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Competing with other guys and being above them is super easy. I've never met a guy a girl I know has wanted more than she wanted me. No other guy has ever upstaged me afaik for any woman I know.

You need to understand I am really not competing with other guys at this point, I am mostly struggling with the state of the game, womens issues, drama, ego etc.

Competing with other guys is for average or sub 20%, inexperienced guys. Once you are up there you are not bothered about other guys, you only compete with women. Another poster above alluded to something similar.

I genuinely do not compete with other men or consider them anything, not even in the game. These are all the men I have met and seen IRL. Obviously there could be top level guys out there and here online that I have never met. But the state of men in the game is generally so pitifully low that I dont even have other guys on my radar as competition and I am very happy for any women I know to talk and interact with other guys as it only goes to show my superiority.
my point is your post and theory is BS. I just came back from a date with an objective 8/10, 21 year old. I talk from experience...
women are attracted to masculinity, but they want it from a guy they find sexually and romantically appealing. this sexual and romantic appeal is so subjective and varies from girl to gril - they can never agree on which men are attractive. you need to be the best version of yourself in looks (of which clothing is 50%, face and body 50%) and social status (ie popularity) and be able to build rapport / make small talk with the girls that find u appealing.

women do not 'seek' sex like men do, which is why they reject eligible men all the time. they seek novelty, challenge, SOCIAL ACCEPTANCE and a better lifestyle

the 'game' is simple. self improvement and play the numbers game. thats all there is, sorry its so boring and not as exciting as your theories but nature is practical and to the point. forget all the manopshere theories, penis goes in vagina when a woman meets her 'type' at the right time and he doesnt do or say anything sudden or strange during the courting stage

once i realised it just comes down to the following : being her type, at the right time, not doing or saying anything strange, and escalating with confidence - dating became extremely simple. getting the date means I am her type, all i have to do is play it cool and escalate with confidence at the right time.

all guys that get lots of women play the same game. numbers + self improvement (gym; style; social networking; money). these men also go through dry spells. because its a numbers game

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
all guys that get lots of women play the same game. numbers + self improvement (gym; style; social networking; money). these men also go through dry spells. because its a numbers game
if this would have been the key , a lot more guys would sleep with women constantly

the truth is that having money unless living minimum a premium lifestyle does not help . You just have to not be poor

gym + style + genes only get your foot in the door . Does not make the conversation , unless she is way bellow your smv

social networking is great to have , but depends what type you do . Social networking works best for the high end women , but you also have to be a high end guy in order to have a chance being part of groups like that

if as a guy you do not have game , basically knowing that you have to go with a woman through a process in order to get into her pants , and only rely on what you said you will just convert way less than you could have

let’a not simply things , the key ingredient is not to be the best version of yourself (it helps for sure ) but to know that you have to go through a process with a woman and not leave things up to faith

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if this would have been the key , a lot more guys would sleep with women constantly

the truth is that having money unless living minimum a premium lifestyle does not help . You just have to not be poor

gym + style + genes only get your foot in the door . Does not make the conversation , unless she is way bellow your smv

social networking is great to have , but depends what type you do . Social networking works best for the high end women , but you also have to be a high end guy in order to have a chance being part of groups like that

if as a guy you do not have game , basically knowing that you have to go with a woman through a process in order to get into her pants , and only rely on what you said you will just convert way less than you could have

let’a not simply things , the key ingredient is not to be the best version of yourself (it helps for sure ) but to know that you have to go through a process with a woman and not leave things up to faith
huh? in this society most women are DTF pretty fast. fast sex is the norm when a woman is dating a man she finds attractive. game matters way less in a society where women are DTF, comfort and social proof means way more. being 'attractive' means being her type and being competitive with her other options and previous lovers. so a attractive man with social proof (eg in her friendship group) will secure the girl with ease, all he needs to be is 'normal' around her.

money is a huge factor with the hotter women, just more indirectly than directly (eg how many countries youve travelled to, the shoes/clothes u wear, how rich your friends seem etc). if the women u date dont care abt ur money or earning potential, chances are they arent objectively stunners. because the stunners in society have social circles with friendly guys filled with looks and social proof, but the guys with money are rarer and often more interesting

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
huh? in this society most women are DTF pretty fast. fast sex is the norm when a woman is dating a man she finds attractive. game matters way less in a society where women are DTF, comfort and social proof means way more. being 'attractive' means being her type and being competitive with her other options and previous lovers.
Were is the magical place were women are DTF ?

I live in Europe , and I can not say That European women are DTF :)

Reaction score
Your typical bad boy is pretty feminine because his emotions are uncontrollable and he is spontaneous af. Tyrone is basically a toxic female in a males body. Femininity is mainly making emotional decisions and being able to read others emotionally. “Taking the lead, planning dates, playing games, manipulation”…those are feminine traits. A lot of pua tactics are feminine tactics.

A lot of women are wanting feminine men because more and more women are trying to be masculine.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your typical bad boy is pretty feminine because his emotions are uncontrollable and he is spontaneous af. Tyrone is basically a toxic female in a males body. Femininity is mainly making emotional decisions and being able to read others emotionally. “Taking the lead, planning dates, playing games, manipulation”…those are feminine traits. A lot of pua tactics are feminine tactics.

A lot of women are wanting feminine men because more and more women are trying to be masculine.
first post that is not of a troll . Good one too

that is why you also act more as a woman the better you get with girls

masculinity as it is discussed here is not sexy for women . Actually makes you even less successful

women basically want a guy that understands them ( feminine energy ) and that gives them a purpose ( masculine energy )

but they have to feel that you understand them first before they will be ok with giving them a purpose

also you have to think like your pray in order to get it . This is how all predators are for example

masculine ( get your life sorted - this can be skipped if you get really good at the 2nd one and are not old ) -> feminine ( understand how women think and what they like ) -> masculine ( give them a purpose )

this is the framework

guys here just focus on the first step and hope that women magically will jump on them after . They might as you get to be a better potential mate , but you will repulse them with not accepting the feminine energy

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Were is the magical place were women are DTF ?

I live in Europe , and I can not say That European women are DTF :)
women go on dates hoping meet someone attractive and get laid. its just that most men arent interesting options

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women go on dates hoping meet someone attractive and get laid. its just that most men arent interesting options
no , women do not go to dates in the hopes of getting laid . Men do

a guy brings more value to a woman by just being an orbiter than it brings by sleeping with him

women are very sexual and like sex just like men do , just that they are not actively searching for it . Only men do

stop thinking like a dude when it comes to women

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no , women do not go to dates in the hopes of getting laid . Men do

a guy brings more value to a woman by just being an orbiter than it brings by sleeping with him

women are very sexual and like sex just like men do , just that they are not actively searching for it . Only men do

stop thinking like a dude when it comes to women
what i mean, i should have clarified, is they wany the whole package yes. a romantic adventure, with a man that sataifies their hypergamy...but this also involves sex. they want to meet THAT rare guy, who they find appealing sexually and socially. so yes, they are going on a date hoping to get laid but by the RIGHT guy and obviously the sex isnt as important as THE GUY to them

so if you are their type, they are already hoping you dont mess up on the date, so sex (and a relationship) can happen. you dont need 'make them want sex'. you just need to self improve to the point where women turn up to the date hoping it goes well. red pill places too much emphasis on building attraction and being alpha, when the real game is played in self improvement; and then building comfort/rapport with girls who like your image (as mystery taught - peacock, display high value, then 'the game is played in comfort' his words). with women, if they see your value, you can NEVER build TOO much comfort. as long as you maintain physical esclation and sexual body language, you can hypothetically build comfort for decades on end and keep a woman interested. i know guys like this, who are good looking and popular and have kept women in the friendzone for 10+ years and these women would bite at the chance to be with them. these are the real players. these guys can call up a hot chick and ask her to pick them from the airport...the same girl that guys on this forum are wondering 'how to get a text back from'

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what i mean, i should have clarified, is they wany the whole package yes. a romantic adventure, with a man that sataifies their hypergamy...but this also involves sex. they want to meet THAT rare guy, who they find appealing sexually and socially. so yes, they are going on a date hoping to get laid but by the RIGHT guy and obviously the sex isnt as important as THE GUY to them

so if you are their type, they are already hoping you dont mess up on the date, so sex (and a relationship) can happen. you dont need 'make them want sex'. you just need to self improve to the point where women turn up to the date hoping it goes well. red pill places too much emphasis on building attraction and being alpha, when the real game is played in self improvement; and then building comfort/rapport with girls who like your image (as mystery taught - peacock, display high value, then 'the game is played in comfort' his words). with women, if they see your value, you can NEVER build TOO much comfort. as long as you maintain physical esclation and sexual body language, you can hypothetically build comfort for decades on end and keep a woman interested. i know guys like this, who are good looking and popular and have kept women in the friendzone for 10+ years and these women would bite at the chance to be with them. these are the real players. these guys can call up a hot chick and ask her to pick them from the airport...the same girl that guys on this forum are wondering 'how to get a text back from'
ye man , if this is what you want to believe , it is all cool