Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

status trumps masculinity

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is just sad when guys come up with this complex theories only to save their ego , as the objective of the theories is to move the blame from the guy into the world
Actually I got my theories from Alan Roger Curry. The king of verbal seduction. Ya'll should read his book The Beta Male Revolution. I do my research. No Ego needing to be saved bro. My life will still be dope whether ya'll like me or not. Seems as if your ego can't handle the truth.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually I got my theories from Alan Roger Curry. The king of verbal seduction. Ya'll should read his book The Beta Male Revolution. I do my research. No Ego needing to be saved bro. My life will still be dope whether ya'll like me or not. Seems as if your ego can't handle the truth.
it is not about alpha / beta , it is about provider / lover

most men are both alpha and beta at the same time to some degree , depending on the social circle they are part in a particular time . But usually they are either providers either lovers . They rarely make the switch . They just go with one side

the difference is about knowing what actually makes a girl horny , which is your ability to create feelings . This is the lover path . The provider just tries to buy the feelings

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is not about alpha / beta , it is about provider / lover

most men are both alpha and beta at the same time to some degree , depending on the social circle they are part in a particular time . But usually they are either providers either lovers . They rarely make the switch . They just go with one side

the difference is about knowing what actually makes a girl horny , which is your ability to create feelings . This is the lover path . The provider just tries to buy the feelings

Yea I totally agree with this. But the alpha/beta and low value/high value does have something to do with it. Most men are a fusion of both. I'll still Co Sign this though

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it is just sad when guys come up with this complex theories only to save their ego , as the objective of the theories is to move the blame from the guy into the world
What's so sad about reading a dope book and knowing what I learned from it? What's sad is you coming in with silly comments about my avatar. I love my avatar. Reminds me of when I was smoking hookah in DR, making out with two girls in the pool.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chowdah @Bigpapa @SmoothSmooth Do you think the women you mentioned who are drunk, on holiday and want the experience of hooking up with a stranger are lookin for a beta to do it with?

Who do ya'll think got their pick of women before technology? Before money was a gauge for status and success?

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Chowdah @Bigpapa @SmoothSmooth Do you think the women you mentioned who are drunk, on holiday and want the experience of hooking up with a stranger are lookin for a beta to do it with?

Who do ya'll think got their pick of women before technology? Before money was a gauge for status and success?
it has to do more with the timing and logistics 70% of the time . Then the rest is fundamentals and not being an 1diot and having decent conversation skills while moving through the escalation ladders ( from meeting till s3x )

it has nothing to do with being alpha or beta

if alpha is your definition of a guy who has at least decent conversation skills , at least decent fundamentals and that knows how to move along the escalation ladder . Then yeah , you have to be alpha

but this is not the definition of what being alpha actually means

I think that you are quite confused about how life is , which is not a bad thing at all . If you have the willpower to accept it and to want to learn how the world works , then the world is yours

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most people are obsessed with a one-fits-all answer to make life simpler. However, nothing is. Nor supposed to be.

Masculine and feminine energies are real, hopefully, that is out of the question. But regardless of the biological gender, we are human so we are bound to have a common energy. The question then becomes how much feminine energy is in a man and vice-versa. More importantly, how much of that energy is natural, and how much of is it imposed by a feminized society? We can clearly see an imbalance of those energies as men and women do not see eye to eye as often as in the past.

We see males that have an unatural amount of feminine energy and heavily distracted/confused males. Women are not attracted to that. Then we have females with an unnatural amount of masculine energy, and that is highly unattractive to males. Furthermore, if you are a weak male and encounter a masculine female, then we can see the gap grow even larger.

To your question though, there is simply a misconception or myth about masculinity. It has been watered down and everyone has their own opinion. More than anything masculinity is a conscious choice, a mindset, and a way of life. Status has very little to do with it if it doesn't serve his purpose. Meaning, that masculinity should be internal, it does not need approval or validation from society hence making status irrelevant.

In that sense, status can get to a man's head and trump his masculinity as validation is not part of traditional masculinity.

Modern Man Advice

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Meaning, that masculinity should be internal, it does not need approval or validation from society hence making status irrelevant.

In that sense, status can get to a man's head and trump his masculinity as validation is not part of traditional masculinity.
But masculinity is not really internal

let me give you an example : you meet a girl , she is amazing , you have good sex , she tells you how amazing you are etc etc

trust me , in that specific moment you are the king of the world

masculinity is a cause and effect thing . The more positive things happen the more you will feel that you are the boss . The more bad things happen the more frustrated and lost you will be

that is why incels have very difficult times in changing their mindset . And a true change , not being a parrot but not actually being congruent with you

if you ask me , as guys it is important to manage your Life when the sh1t hits the fence , not to manage it when things are working

life is all about how many punches you can take and still continue , not about how strong is your punch

so , if you want to put in a certain way , masculinity = wisdom , which is maybe the most important trait of true leaders

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
it has to do more with the timing and logistics 70% of the time . Then the rest is fundamentals and not being an 1diot and having decent conversation skills while moving through the escalation ladders ( from meeting till s3x )

it has nothing to do with being alpha or beta

if alpha is your definition of a guy who has at least decent conversation skills , at least decent fundamentals and that knows how to move along the escalation ladder . Then yeah , you have to be alpha

but this is not the definition of what being alpha actually means

I think that you are quite confused about how life is , which is not a bad thing at all . If you have the willpower to accept it and to want to learn how the world works , then the world is yours
I stated this near the top of this thread:

My (ARC's) archetypes of beta and alpha are based off of HOW THEY ARE PERCEIVED BY WOMEN.

ARC's definition of an alpha male is a man who has a high degree of masculine sex appeal, an uncompromising personality, erotically dominant bedroom skills, is an unapologetic womanizer, and doesn't care to be in any obligatory long term relationship.

ARC's definition of a beta male is a guy who needs to spend money to get women to have sex with them whether it be wining and dining, or worse tricking.

I think YOU'RE confused how life works if you truly think that as long as a BETA male has "fundamentals, timing and logistics, isn't an itiot has decent convo skills, and moves through escalation ladders " he will be successful with women. YEA OK BUDDY. SOUNDS LIKE A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE FRIEND ZONE. Now all of those skills are beneficial, but the man who is skilled in those areas is most definitely going to be more successful if he is an ALPHA rather than a BETA (refer to my definitions above).

So as you can see sweetheart, when it comes to female nature and dating relationships in our society, you simply can't escape the ALPHA/BETA talk. If you can't accept that then YOU ARE THE CONFUSED ONE.

For the record, most men are a fusion of beta and Alpha. As I said before, there are positives and negatives to both. It's almost worst to be a total alpha or a total beta than to be somewhere in the middle.

@Bigpapa your logic saying it has nothing to do with BETA and ALPHA tells me that you think that every women perceives every dude the same. You prolly think there's such a thing as good girls too. Do us all a favor and swallow a big Red pill and wake the **** up!

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think YOU'RE confused how life works if you truly think that as long as a BETA male has "fundamentals, timing and logistics, isn't an itiot has decent convo skills, and moves through escalation ladders " he will be successful with women. YEA OK BUDDY. SOUNDS LIKE A ONE WAY TICKET TO THE FRIEND ZONE. Now all of those skills are beneficial, but the man who is skilled in those areas is most definitely going to be more successful if he is an ALPHA rather than a BETA (refer to my definitions above).
if you would put as much effort in having field experience as you put in reading books , then you would realize that without opportunity you will not get laid aka timing

if you think that women will jump to sleep with you based on your red pill definition of what alpha is , then it is a parallel universe as in this one it does not happen as often as we would like it to happen

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you would put as much effort in having field experience as you put in reading books , then you would realize that without opportunity you will not get laid aka timing

if you think that women will jump to sleep with you based on your red pill definition of what alpha is , then it is a parallel universe as in this one it does not happen as often as we would like it to happen
First of all you have no Idea about my field experience. I have done things with women that you probably jerk off to. I have had a handful of same day seductions. HAve you?

Once again, someone who's point I make look silly comes with an irrelevant statement. This whole post had nothing to do with getting women to sleep with anyone. It's about understanding female nature, which you obviously don't. By my "red pill definition" being alpha usually includes optimal seduction skills to get the job done, or don't need much at all.

Stick to your 70% logistics and indirect bull**** communication buddy. I'm going to keep reading books because I love to.

Of course Timing plays a factor, but timing means nothing if the man lacks in certain categories.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all you have no Idea about my field experience. I have done things with women that you probably jerk off to. I have had a handful of same day seductions. HAve you?

Once again, someone who's point I make look silly comes with an irrelevant statement. This whole post had nothing to do with getting women to sleep with anyone. It's about understanding female nature, which you obviously don't. By my "red pill definition" being alpha usually includes optimal seduction skills to get the job done, or don't need much at all.

Stick to your 70% logistics and indirect bull**** communication buddy. I'm going to keep reading books because I love to.

Of course Timing plays a factor, but timing means nothing if the man lacks in certain categories.
best of luck gent !

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmoothHendrixPS2

You can be the most alpha guy in the universe but if all you do all day for year on end do is hang around guys+ugly women, it means you will be fvcking zero if any beautiful women.

You can be the most alpha guy in the universe but if all you do is cold (Vs warm) approach girls all day for year on end,
you will still be fvcking zero if any beautiful women.

The guy below is a fictional character but this guy gets laid with beautiful women.

why?

because he hangs around beautiful women everyday and approaches them in warm environments.

Is he more alpha than the hood guy who hangs in the ghetto? Of course not. Does it matter when it comes to sleeping with beautiful women? No.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@SmoothHendrixPS2

You can be the most alpha guy in the universe but if all you do all day for year on end do is hang around guys+ugly women, it means you will be fvcking zero if any beautiful women.

You can be the most alpha guy in the universe but if all you do is cold (Vs warm) approach girls all day for year on end,
you will still be fvcking zero if any beautiful women.

The guy below is a fictional character but this guy gets laid with beautiful women.

why?

because he hangs around beautiful women everyday and approaches them in warm environments.

Is he more alpha than the hood guy who hangs in the ghetto? Of course not. Does it matter when it comes to sleeping with beautiful women? No.
and most importantly there is a big difference between a girl thinking that you are sexy and a girl actually sleeping with you now or anytime soon

if she thinks that you are sexy it does not mean that she will also sleep with you

girls who consider you sexy might all sleep with you but mostly in very particular cases , and this particular cases do not correspond to the reality when you are meeting her . Yes , if you would stay in contact with her for 2-3 years , then your chances of sleeping with her would increase drastically … but again , how many guys would do that if they are sexy and in theory have endless prospects ?

Last edited:

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Around girls
Warm environment
High Status (coach)

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Around girls
Warm environment
High Status (coach)
@EyeBRollin also this guy can easily be reported for sexual harassment but seems very low odds for something like this to happen

if you actually notice , women just love it

same thing with sleeping your boss , very likely that as long as you are calibrated and have at least a decent social intelligence , to not be a serious issue the likelihood of being reported for sexual harassment

Last edited:

SmoothSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
when it comes to women - the game is played in comfort and subcomminications of high value, not in sex appeal.
anyone with any experience knows the men getting the most sex with hot women aren't the men with the most sex appeal. they are the men with social proof, chilled vibes and good looks or style.
if you think alan roger curry is going on dates with 23 year old hot girls, you are crazy. the guys going on dates with those women have never heard of mode one or arc

'game' is about displaying both lover and provider qualities, as both are equally necessary to have ANY shot with an attractive woman.

Last edited:

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
@Bigpapa @Velasco You are both saying valid things. The problem is that I never said you have to be a gangbanger, I was using an extreme example which obviously ****ed your heads up. Hence why I gave another example of a normal bar setting.

Of course you need to approach women. Of course being high value helps. Of course your social circle plays a part. Nothing you guys are saying is wrong or rocket science at that.

Newsflash- APPROACHING WOMEN WITH CONFIDENCE IS AN ALPHA TRAIT. You don't have to be a gangster to be alpha. Mr. Saxobeat's confidence and swag is the right amount of alpha to get women.

Did I ever say you have to be total alpha to get women? NO. I say that women are MORE LIKELY to have non monogamous promiscuous casual sex with an an ALPHA male over a BETA male. It doesn't get much more clear and factual than that.

It's funny how none of you answered any of my challenging questions because you know the answer you say will validate my initial point.