Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Statistical evidence that 'the wall' is a redpill cope. [Study] Share of US adults who are single

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So many women who were out of my league have reentered it in the last 3 years. Divorce is the biggest contributor.
The 50-64 demographic looks more evenly split, and over 65 looks more favorable with guy. At 65 years old plus here are more single women then men.

Sheriff Sunburn

Reaction score
Most women in their 30's and 40's have settled down and committed to their "bets". Their SMV is still diminished from what it was in their 20's.

logicallefty

Reaction score
So many women who were out of my league have reentered it in the last 3 years. Divorce is the biggest contributor.
True story. I actually got to rail my 2nd grade crush. She wouldn't even consider me as a human being in 2nd grade. But at age 41 we got together through a mutual friend I FINALLY scored.

Regarding the stats posted, they seem logical to me. Especially the women 30-49. Women usually settle down before their early 30s but are always thinking about an upgrade. In their 30s they GO FOR IT; they either cheat or leave their husband or in most cases both. Collect the child support and out they go. Then go ride the CC for a while, as much as it will allow them to. That gets old and isn't as fun as it was in the 20s, or quite as easy. So with those urges to find something better out of their system, they settle down again in their 40s after life kicks them in the t\/\/at and they come to terms with their real SMV, and the fact that they aren't as independent as they told themselves they were. They accept that men are pretty good to have around when life gets difficult. Get married again and have a good chance of it lasting this time. Until one of them kicks the bucket.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
You should direct this kind of negative energy inwards (referring to your entire snipped post), do some self reflection.

Women have a major advantage yes, what can we realistically do about it?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's definitely a lot of rp cope and very few receipts. If any at all. I enjoy troy Francis doing live approaching. Fellas just don't approach and for all the rp podcasts, outside of Troy, I don't see any action.

The data sets are useful. Don't get me wrong. I care little about masculinity or lack thereof here in the UK or abroad. I'm more convinced to be an outlier and just on fitness alone, I stand out from my competition.

Shout out @ Troy. The guys pushing 50.

Jack22

Don Juan
Reaction score
A forecast by Bloomberg predicts that within the next decade, prime working age women from the years 25-44 will be single.

Women smv declines with age, and they'll no longer be able to secure commitment from an ideal partner when they're competing against younger, more attractive prospects. Obviously, men are willing to hit it and quit it, but she won't be able to secure long term provisioning (by marriage) from a partner she perceives as her better. Which, for women, is all that counts.

Whether they're able to or not is irrelevant, because women will always be miserable, maybe even more so because they have to watch their power fade away with their beauty. You on the other hand, have the advantage of already being born at the bottom of the food chain, so the only place left to go is up.

With the decline of male fertility due to low testosterone, it will become easier for men to stand out in a crowd when all your competitors are complete pansies. The circle of HVM will become smaller, but it will also become easier to qualify as one so long as you put in the effort.

@Genetic Error as an attractive man, women aren't worth the crap they put you through bro. Even when you've secured commitment from a woman, she's still on the look out for more desirable prospects because it's part of her sexual strategy, just like men check out hot babes like eye candy. It's all a game anyways, what's the point if you're not having fun? If I were you, I'd think of life as playing on a more challenging setting. What do you have to lose? Your freedom? Men on average don't live very long on this planet anyway, and if you're not already chasing excellence than you're not really free in the first place.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the definition of single? Is single not married? Is single not married and not attached?

This is close to how I have felt about "The Wall" for years. "The Wall" isn't too bad for most women.

Kdw8

Don Juan
Reaction score
the 65+ stats make sense as alot of men die before their wives, and after that the women basically "dieing alone" although they were married and coupled up, so that's another red pill debunk. I wonder if this is recent stats, bc it's probably higher in 2022.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True story. I actually got to rail my 2nd grade crush. She wouldn't even consider me as a human being in 2nd grade. But at age 41 we got together through a mutual friend I FINALLY scored.

Regarding the stats posted, they seem logical to me. Especially the women 30-49. Women usually settle down before their early 30s but are always thinking about an upgrade. In their 30s they GO FOR IT; they either cheat or leave their husband or in most cases both. Collect the child support and out they go. Then go ride the CC for a while, as much as it will allow them to. That gets old and isn't as fun as it was in the 20s, or quite as easy. So with those urges to find something better out of their system, they settle down again in their 40s after life kicks them in the t\/\/at and they come to terms with their real SMV, and the fact that they aren't as independent as they told themselves they were. They accept that men are pretty good to have around when life gets difficult. Get married again and have a good chance of it lasting this time. Until one of them kicks the bucket.
I once again ran into a girl from my past. I got a throater in a parking lot of a playground ballpark. Was around the time i started learning pickup. Used the line "I had a crush on you for years." #money! My sperms were doing the backstroke in her digestive tract and butt hole. I even took a piss in her back seat. Her ***** was so loose and it was nothing like I had thought years prior as a teen. It's never as good.

Afterwards, I just stopped bothering with anybody else from my past. No dryspell back sliding or exceptions. I remember her touching the back of my neck as a young teen and my **** got hard. Years later I am beating that loose ***** rotten and she's eating my D. Would rather fap.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Get married again and have a good chance of it lasting this time.
Second marriages fail at higher rates than first marriages.

Regarding the stats posted, they seem logical to me. Especially the women 30-49. Women usually settle down before their early 30s but are always thinking about an upgrade. In their 30s they GO FOR IT; they either cheat or leave their husband or in most cases both. Collect the child support and out they go. Then go ride the CC for a while, as much as it will allow them to. That gets old and isn't as fun as it was in the 20s, or quite as easy. So with those urges to find something better out of their system, they settle down again in their 40s after life kicks them in the t\/\/at and they come to terms with their real SMV, and the fact that they aren't as independent as they told themselves they were. They accept that men are pretty good to have around when life gets difficult.
This part is accurate. A woman in her 30s who is unhappy in her marriage/relationship will leave it. It's quite easy to leave a non-marital relationship and especially a non-marital relationship without kids. You're right that a lot of women cheat on the way out and they'll use their affair partner as their first monkey branch. Women in their 30s can find a man to replace their current one without great difficulty but getting commitment from the type of men they desire most becomes more difficult. It isn't difficult for a 35-39 year old woman to get a commitment from a similarly aged AFC/beta male but she's not excited about that at that point in her life.

I actually got to rail my 2nd grade crush. She wouldn't even consider me as a human being in 2nd grade. But at age 41 we got together through a mutual friend I FINALLY scored.
That's a cool story. It won't happen to me due to numerous relocations since elementary school. No one that I know from the various schools I attended from K-12 lives in my current city.

I have seen pictures of the most attractive women in my high school, who are now in the 2nd half of their 30s. Some have not aged well.

I once again ran into a girl from my past. I got a throater in a parking lot of a playground ballpark. Was around the time i started learning pickup. Used the line "I had a crush on you for years." #money! My sperms were doing the backstroke in her digestive tract and butt hole. I even took a piss in her back seat. Her ***** was so loose and it was nothing like I had thought years prior as a teen. It's never as good.

Afterwards, I just stopped bothering with anybody else from my past. No dryspell back sliding or exceptions. I remember her touching the back of my neck as a young teen and my **** got hard. Years later I am beating that loose ***** rotten and she's eating my D. Would rather fap.
Funny story. Why wasn't her vagina tight? She was still in her 20s and presumably childless. That would be a recipe for a good vagina.

A forecast by Bloomberg predicts that within the next decade, prime working age women from the years 25-44 will be single.
They might be "single" as in not married but they'll be in non-marital relationships the majority of time. They'll find ways to get laid with relative ease. Being "single" isn't bad for most women because you're getting laid regularly.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I’ve been telling y’all this lol. The biggest attraction killer is weight gain not age until you are past 45 most likely. Guys obsessed with the wall are no different than fat women that brag about their degrees and how independent they are.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Second marriages fail at higher rates than first marriages.
I don't think it has anything to do with first or second marriages. I think failed marriages are all about the woman's age. If she hits 33-39 on the first marriage, it will fail. If she hits about 33-39 on the second marriage, it will fail. I'm telling you, avoid the 30s like a nuclear bomb. Women in their 30s are cheating and divorce machines. This is my observation from people I know, as well as public figures. Next time you hear of a Hollywood star getting divorced, check the age of the wife. 8 times out of 10 SHE will be in her 30s. His age is irrelevant.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah lots more single women than men over 65. That's because, as a man, you'll be dead, not dating a 40 year old. What was it someone said about lies, damn lies and statistics?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares what women over the age of 29 are doing?

They should be invisible to you all.

if you’re excited about a bunch of single post-30 women then your mind has already turned to mud.
The typical 50 year old man isn't going to get attention from 25-29 year old women. While it is possible to ignore women in their 30s when you as a guy are in your 30s, it's not going to be feasible after a certain age. Additionally, most 30 something men are pusssy beggars for women in their 30s. Most 30 something men end up settling for some over the hill 30 something woman because they can't do any better.

“I had a crush on a girl at school and I was invisible to her. But then I eventually got to have sex with her 20 years later after she’d been through several divorces” - type thinking is very sad.
There are some women who attended high school and college at the same time I did who still look good based on what I see on their social media accounts on the few occasions when I wonder what people from that era are doing now. I could smash.

However, it is better to leave those women in the past. Most of them weren't interested then, so why would I be interested now?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
The typical 50 year old man isn't going to get attention from 25-29 year old women. While it is possible to ignore women in their 30s when you as a guy are in your 30s, it's not going to be feasible after a certain age. Additionally, most 30 something men are pusssy beggars for women in their 30s. Most 30 something men end up settling for some over the hill 30 something woman because they can't do any better.

There are some women who attended high school and college at the same time I did who still look good based on what I see on their social media accounts on the few occasions when I wonder what people from that era are doing now. I could smash.

However, it is better to leave those women in the past. Most of them weren't interested then, so why would I be interested now?
Ive said that basically too. You have guys on here in their 40s trying to get girls in their early 20s and they complain they cant get any dates from them. These guys are unrealistic.

Now it seems easier for a guy in his 50s to get mid to late 30s if they have money versus a in their 40s trying to get a college chick.