Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

State Of Emergency!

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After a generation of unbridled female chauvinism in this country, I believe this story represents the ideal life every American woman (inner diva) now strives for:

0% accountability
0% responsibilty
100% power

She wants rich celebs to father and cuckold her young. She wants them to raise them too for her. She wants the male to assume BOTH the natural "male" provider, as well as "female" caretaker roles. All she wants to do is have fun, cheat and sleep in half the day.

Travis Barker & Shanna Moakler
They have 3 kids, 1 is Oscar Oscar de la Hoya's.

And from Travis's Myspace blog:
"WHAT IT IS 4 THE RECORD...

- What's happnin'...gotta say this is wierd for me. I've never blogged or left a journal, or had my own website for EVERYBODY to read. I've always expressed my self thru my music/drums.

- I've never had anybody flat out lie about me or say things so FOUL in the press either so there is a first for everything.

- It's important to me what my fans think.

- We stand up for ourselves...when someone pushes you/us, NO MATTER HOW BIG we stand up and push right back before we let them have it....right?

- Well im here to set the record straight about my divorce for anybody wondering Here i will give you a walk in my life with Shanna Moakler.

- It starts around 5:30.(SHANNA SLEEPING) i wake up and get my babies....we play wit dinosaurs, numbers, we change dirty dipers, it's the best.

- Around 7am our oldest gets up(SHANNA SLEEPING). She gets ready for school and i make her "coffee milk" and a bagel. the other babies are knee deep in eggies and applesauce.

- SHANNA DOESN'T EVEN TAKE HER DAUGHTER TO SCHOOL, her ASSISTANT DOES.

- At 8am our nanny comes in, she is the best, at 9am we go on a walk, me and my son...we find pine cone tree's. At 10am i go to breakfast meeting.

- At 11am (SHANNA SLEEPING) i return from breakfast and kiss the babies goodbye, it's time to drive to [work].

- I get back from [work] round' 2pm and i head over to my studio. (SHANNA IS JUST NOW GETTING UP:) SHANNA GOES TO GET NAILS DONE WIT HER ASSISTANT.

- During the hours from2pm-5pm im @ my $tudio working on the 44 record(my new band) in studio A and in B i produce trax for TOO- SHORT,B-REAL, PAUL WALL, TI, SKINHEAD ROB...it's my passion, music is everything to me.

- Round 6pm i have dinner wit the babies and my nanny, (SHANNA IS M.I.A. NOTE TO SELF....SHE IS NOT AT WORK..SHE WORKED 6 TIMES IN THE LAST 4 YEARS, ROUND 8PM I USUALLY RECIEVE A TEXT SAYING SHE'S GOING OUT TO DINNER)

- I'm now going to play an X-GAMES party for DC SHOES wit my boy DJAM. By the way....we are working/performing. It's now 11pm, we are going on....we kill it, we have so much fun. (WHO KNOWS WHERE MY WIFE IS AT THIS POINT, CAN U TAKE ANY GUESS')

- Around 1am i get home....NO SHANNA, JUST THE SMELL OF PERFUME LIKE GNARLY. MY NANNY IS STILL AT THE HOUSE...(THIS NANNY IS ALSO TO REFERRED TO AS MOMMY at times:(). I SHOWER AND GET INTO BED, ROUND 3:30 AM MY WIFE GETS IN, DRUNK, LOUD CURSING CAUSE SHE HATES MY FRIENDS, HATES MY BANDS, MY WORK,HATES ME .... I GO TO BED AND REPEAT THIS EVERYDAY....

- MY BREKING POINT............

- That brings me to week ago, I CAME ACROSS CONDOMS(WE DONT USE CONDOMS EVER) I WAS INFORMED BY OUR REALITOR SHANNA WAS DOING DANCING WIT THE STARS?(why wouldn't she tell me right? A MYSPACE ACCOUNT?(WHERE SHE POSTS PIX OF OUR CHILDREN AND HER AND I HALF NAKED???????WIERD??? A MYSPACE AFFAIR WIT SOME guy(DORK) AND RUMORS OF HER CHEATING.

- IMM'A LAY IT OUT... I LOST MY MOTHER TO CANCER AT 16, IT BROKE MY ****ING HEART. MY PARENTS WERE IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING DIVORCED WHEN THIS HAPPENED. WITH THAT BEING SAID.....I WANT NOTHING BUT THE BEST FOR MY CHILDEREN. I WANT THE BEST MOMMY EVER FOR THEM....I TRIED, I WENT TO THERAPY WIT SHANNA.

- I LOVE SHANNA VERY MUCH, SO MUCH I HAD TO LEAVE CAUSE I'M NOT THE TYPE OF PERSON TO STAY IN A SITUATION THATS UNFAIR AND UNFIT TO BUILD A FAMILY.

- I NEVER WANTED THIS....NEVER. MY HEART IS BROKEN AND A DREAM OF MINE IS GONE.

- I'M NOT SURE WHAT TOMMORROW HOLDS, YOU NEVER DO....STAY UP-I LOVE U GUYS.
Tr@vi$

SORRY FOR THE MIS-SPELLING/ TYPE ERRORS"
NOW, Travis Barker is no average AFC. He's a fuggin' ROCK STAR! And not only did he marry this MILF, he did ALL the child-rearing for her lil' bastards, brought home all the bacon and gave her FULL FREE REIGN! While she didn't have to lift a finger around the house and wasn't even home half the time! I also recall her saying in an interview once how often he fvcked her everyday (or week). So, this guy was pretty much super-hubby to her...and yet STILL SHE CHEATS ON HIM...WITH SOME MYSPACE IDIOT (was it one of us?)! :crackup:

As you can SEE, the problem is not really Travis! MANY women from outside our Matriarx would just LOVE a hubby like him!! The problem is OUR MATRIARX AND THE GENERATION OF SPOILED, LYING, HEARTLESS, OVERPRIVILEGED DIVAS ITS SPAWNED! Men are dogs? MY AZZ. American women are the filthiest back-stabbing dogs out there!

You think Donald Trump or Tiger Woods have these problems with their imported European-quality wives? I think NOT.

So, this is a CALL TO ARMS, fellas! We must fight back for ourselves, and our sons! DOWN WITH THE MATRIARX!!! And maybe we should even send Travis this site, lol (he still "loves" her, wtf???)!

Last edited:

logicallefty

Reaction score
wayword said:
After a generation of female chauvinism in this country, I believe this story represents the ideal life every American woman now strives for:

0% accountability
0% responsibilty
100% power

She wants rich celebs to father and cuckold her young. She wants them to raise them too for her. She wants the male to assume BOTH the natural "male" provider, as well as "female" caretaker roles. All she wants to do is have fun, cheat and sleep in half the day.
...very true. The problem is two fold, I blame both women and men for it.

WOMEN have figured out the secret of how to break the traditional "strong, powerful, dominant" man and make the man bow to her and become submissive and give her her way. How? 3 things: 2 t**s and 1 p**sy .

MEN on the other hand have allowed this to happen

As men, we must recognize this, stay strong, and not become AFC and allow it to happen, one situation at a time, one woman at a time.

Here is an example of how I helped combat this.

I am a police officer. About 6 months ago I pulled over a beautiful 20 something little thing for speeding. As I am approaching the car i had already made up my mind, ahh, she was only doing 14 over the speed limit which aint really that much, she will get a written warning for this today.. She wasnt wearing a seat belt, but I wasnt even gonna mention that, cuz I hate them myself..

I started talking to her giving her the drill, not telling her i was only gonna give her a warning for speeding and that was it.. She turned towards me, just **happend** to have an itch between her **ts which gave her a reason to put her hand there and pull the shirt down a little bit more, thinking those nice set of jugs were gonna get her out of a ticket.. Plus, she had a real sweet and flirty look on her face, even puckered up her lips a little bit.. BUZZZZZ!! Not with this cop.. I went back to the squad car, wrote her a ticket for speeding, and figured maybe if she had had her seat belt on that itch never would have happened, maybe the seat belt would have scratched it for her already, so I wrote her for the seat belt too!! LMAO! But I know damn good and well, she will speed again, she will get stopped again by a male officer, and she will get out of the next ticket by doing what she tried to do with me, cuz thats just how men are.......

This, my brothers, is an example of what we all must do. We must not let women control us. But we have, and thats why things are the way they are, just like wayword said...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, the majority of men want the same thing, power without the accountability or responsibility. Not to say that its right, it's just the way that things are. There's nothing anyone can do other than attempt to inspire others to choose to see things differently on their own accord; there's no way to make someone do what you'd like them to do unless they choose to make the change themselves.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Dude, the majority of men want the same thing, power without the accountability or responsibility.
I disagree. Look at the man in this case, Travis. He actively wanted to be a great parent and did everything he personally could to assume that responsibility and accountability. Day in and day out, 24-7! His wife was just a lazy diva who refused to lift a finger.

logicallefty - I agree, we as men must STOP enabling this wanton behavior! Some of the HBs I talk to regale me with tales of how many AFCs are constantly kissing their azz, even when they blow them off time and again. Or how their exes took them back even after cheating on them. Or spent large sums of money on them. Etc etc. Basically guys putting up with ANYTHING & EVERYTHING simply to be with a hot chick - and making it hard for the rest of us WITH standards by spoiling the hell out of them before we even meet them!

Now, I want a hot chick just like any other guy. HOWEVER, I also have some self-dignity and will simply MOVE ON if she flat rejects me or gives me too much BS. I WON'T keep trying to get or hang-on to her - which only enables her behavior and reeks of desperation.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
The best thing to do is always have a backup plan. I think from now on, when I make dates with these "HBs", I'm going to just go out to a bar or club beforehand and call them from there, so if they flake, I can just engage my surroundings.

That night I got ticked off about that one hottie flaking on me...by 10 I was out at a college bar for college night...AND lifted the digits off this cute-ass blonde...her facial expressions remind me a little of Paris Hilton, but this girl actually looks good without the airbrushing. :) I just called her a few minutes ago and told her I was going away for the weekend (with another girl, but i didn't tell her that :D ) and we have plans for Monday now. The girl who flaked texted me apologizing, so I told her I'd get with her early in the week too, but SHE'S gonna have to wait a little longer as "punishment".

It's sad that Travis (I know the name but I forget what band he's in) tolerated that much BS from that skank, and the presence of kids who don't even see their mother...well, that'll break any man's heart. But honestly, there's a difference between being good natured and letting others push you around. I think he got blinded by a pipe-dream, got a little too hooked on that nasty drug called "love" and let it blind him to what was really going on.

I wouldn't dare say this woman represents ALL women, but all women have a tendency to deceive and to go adrift without proper guidance and influence.

Any relationship you enter, any commitment you enter into with a woman, make sure you do it with open eyes.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wayword said:
I disagree. Look at the man in this case, Travis. He actively wanted to be a great parent and did everything he personally could to assume that responsibility and accountability. Day in and day out, 24-7! His wife was just a lazy diva who refused to lift a finger....
Alright, you've pointed out one guy and for the benefit of the doubt I'll even count you and myself. There, so far you have three guys. You still have a heck of a lot to go to disprove that the majority of men want power with putting forth minimal accountability or responsibility.

Look at this forum. The majority of the posts are by guys who want power over women but want some quick solution or tricks to achieve this without doing the necessary due diligence to achieve authentic DJ status.

Care to guess what percentage of questions posted are answered with RTFB (Read the Fvcking Bible)? We live in a "drive thru" society where the masses want to be catered to with minimal effort on their part. It's alright though, it's differentiates between those who can achieve on their own merits and those who would gladly ride their coat tails.

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This has been going on since the earliest recorded human history... plenty of it recorded in the Bible. It's not really a state of emergency but yet another moral downfall. Let's just say there are a lot of pretty faces out there right now but not many who are marriage material. Wolves in sheep clothing. Don't be fooled by appearances. Whether you believe in Christianity or not, a lot of the philosophical principles are correct... don't be unequally yoked. It's better to not marry at all than marry some b!tch.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
Look at this forum. The majority of the posts are by guys who want power over women but want some quick solution or tricks to achieve this without doing the necessary due diligence to achieve authentic DJ status.

Honestly, if we could completely reprogram the world JUST how we wanted it, isn't it fair to say that in GENERAL, we as the man of today are very OK with NOT RULEING completely over women, but just having things equal; in relationships, in the family, in business, in life, in everything... We would settle for giving women SOME of the power of they knew how to handle it, but we also don't want to get ***t on and become puppets either... Let's face it, we men are smarter and politer than the generations before us, we know that women DO have lots to offer the world if given a chance.. Women aren't bad creatures..

The problem, though, is that women just need to learn how to "be cool" with the power when given it and not overdo it.. In their minds, they arent used to having it, and they haven't learned how to completely deal with it. Having power is relatively new to them, and the more they get, the more they want, equal not being an option.. And as i said before, they will continue with getting more and more and more and cross that equal power line by using the 3 tools that God gave them that's attached to their bodies, as long as we let them do it...

I think the REAL fix is to us men to find a way to give women some of the power and let them give us and the world the good things they have to offer, but, keep them in check when they go overboard, and remind them that we will not be their complete puppets... It's a tough battle, and I dont see it getting fixed anytime soon.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
logicallefty said:
Honestly, if we could completely reprogram the world JUST how we wanted it, isn't it fair to say that in GENERAL, we as the man of today are very OK with NOT RULEING completely over women, but just having things equal; in relationships, in the family, in business, in life, in everything....
Only if the guy is secure with his own being without having the need to prove his "manliness" by controlling women or anything other than himself for that matter.

4th letter

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cmon now he played the role of the woman...

Not because he took care of the kids and did all the things a parent should do...

He let her sleep half the day and stay out all night

Once that behavior was mentioned and not corrected by her self
this girl obviously was never molded

Start making her get up at 10 am pour cold water on her
play music so loud she cant sleep or just hold the smoke detector down

She wants to stay out all night oh looks like the locks are changed and you cant get in

Drunk and beligerent looks like im gonna have to call the cops on you

Celebrity or not ill take the bad press before my real life is put into shambles

When did this behavior start was it always like this???

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
blueguy said:
This has been going on since the earliest recorded human history... plenty of it recorded in the Bible.
Well, thing is, both sides need to be battling in order for a balance to be reached.

Problem is, men were guilt-tripped into laying down their arms in the last generation - and now the balance has been lost.

Now, here's some interesting quotes from p0rnstar, Nina Hartley (Marie Louise Hartman):
After sixteen years as an adult entertainer, I can now place any fan accurately into one or more of the many categories of fandom. Although there are significant differences among subgroupings, most fans are bound together by one thing: they, almost to a man, are the walking wounded of the gender wars.'

'The revolutionary eruption, thirty years ago, of long-suppressed feminine rage and anger that so characterized the early days of the feminist movement also created the culture-wide fallout that we are still sorting out today. Many are still reeling from the initial blast: collateral damage includes a wide-scale abandonment of the nurturing of mates, children, and society that is only now beginning to be addressed. In this confused landscape, there are fewer and fewer places where a wounded spirit can seek shelter and comfort, recognition and acceptance. The sex worker can, and does, provide this comfort, whether s/he is aware of it or not, and even when the consumer is unaware that s/he is seeking these things. Sex workers are the medics at the front lines of the gender wars, the Clara Bartons and Florence Nightingales, patching up the troops, reviving their spirits so that they want to live another day. When sex workers are also educated, conscious, and willing the healing potential increases exponentially. Banded together as part of a larger movement, this potential staggers the imagination. As has been said before, "When prostitutes unite, powerful men tremble."'
And, can anyone guess the author of these quotes?
"For a woman qua woman, the essence of femininity is hero-worship - the desire to look up to man."

"Men are metaphysically the dominant sex"

"Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life. Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself."

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The slvt that writes columns for Maxim now.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, since you guys brought it up, I dug up this excerpt of "Atlas Shrugged" which offers Rand's premise of a man's convictions are directly related to the type of woman he sleeps with. It's a bit of a long read but interesting none the less.
"Do you remember what I said about money and about the men who seek to reverse the law of cause and effect? The men who try to replace the mind by seizing the products of the mind? Well, the man who despises himself tries to gain self-esteem from sexual adventures - which can't be done, because sex is not the cause, but an effect and an expression of a man's sense of his own value....

The men who think that wealth comes from material resources and has no intellectual root or meaning, are the men who think-for the same reason- that sex is a physical capacity which functions independently of one's mind, choice or code of values. They think that your body creates a desire and makes a choice for you - just about in some such way as if iron ore transformed itself into railroad rails of its own volition. Love is blind, they say; sex is impervious to reason and mocks the power of all philosophers. But, in fact, a man's sexual choice is the result and the sum of is fundamental convictions. Tell me what a man finds sexually attractive and I will tell you his entire philosophy of life, Show me the woman he sleeps with and I will tell you his valuation of himself. No matter what corruption he's taught about the virtue of selflessness, sex is the most profoundly selfish of all acts, an act which he cannot perform for any motive but his own enjoyment-just try to think of performing it in a spirit of selfless charity! - an act which is not possible in self-abasement, only in self-exaltation, only in the confidence of being desired and being worthy of desire. It is an act that forces him to stand naked in spirit, as well as in body, and to accept his real ego as his standard of value. He will always be attracted to the woman who reflects his deepest vision of himself, the woman whose surrender permits him to experience -or to fake- a sense of self-esteem. The man who is proudly certain of his own value, will want the highest type of woman he can find, the woman he admires, the strongest, the hardest to conquer---because only the possession of a heroine will give him the sense of an achievement, not the possession of a brainless slut.... He does not seek to gain his value, he seeks to express it. There is no conflict between the standards of his mind and the desires of his body.

"But the man who is convinced of his own worthlessness will be drawn to a woman he despises - because she will reflect his own secret self, she will release him from that objective reality in which he is a fraud, she will give him a momentary illusion of his own value and a momentary escape from the moral code that damns him. Observe the ugly mess which most men make of their sex lives and observe the mess of contradictions which they hold as their moral philosophy. One proceeds from the other. Love is our response to our highest values and can be nothing else. Let a man corrupt his values and his view of existence, let him profess that love is not self-enjoyment but self-denial, that virtue consists, not of pride, but of pity or pain or weakness or sacrifice, that the noblest love is born, not of admiration but of charity, not in response to values, but in response to flaws and he will have cut himself in two. His body will not obey him, it will not respond, it will make him impotent toward the woman he professes to love and draw him to the lowest type of wh0re he can find. His body will always follow the ultimate logic of his deepest convictions; if he believes that flaws are values, he has damned existence as evil and only the evil will attract him. He has damned himself and he will feel that depravity is all he is worthy of enjoying. He has equated virtue with pain and be will feel that vice is the only realm of pleasure. Then be will scream that his body has vicious desires of its own which his mind cannot conquer, that sex is sin, that true love is a pure emotion of the spirit. And then he will wonder why love brings him nothing but boredom, and sex - nothing but shame...

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And about the bull**** "Who helps me if I am sick or old?" Well guys: WARRIORS DIE ALONE.

Being a man is a lonely business.

Losing own HONOR is worst than death.
EXCELLENT!

Although, reading the other threads...many men in America would probably still living with Dad and Mom when they die.

You see? I agree 100% with this statement: "Being a man is a lonely business."

Because it is 100% correct. Being a REAL MAN is a lonely business. That's why we have very few in this Western Society.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When did this behavior start was it always like this???
Women will test their limits, much like children. The guy in question allowed her to disrespect him at some point, and let her get away with it. The more the woman pushes her limits, the more the man lets her get away with.

Most men don't realize that letting a woman push these limits does NOT make her happy. Men today don't want to deal with a woman who is whining or crying for some mundane thing. These men just want the woman to quit their complaining, and they figure the best way to do this is to let her have her own way.

It always starts with something small (like him paying for dinner) but it ends up growing into something huge (like him avoiding his friends because she doesn't like them). He let her get away with too much disrespect, and it became a habit for her. A woman doesn't want to sleep with a man she doesn't respect, so she goes off to find someone else to relieve her sexual tension.

wayword

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Desdinova said:
Men today don't want to deal with a woman who is whining or crying for some mundane thing. These men just want the woman to quit their complaining, and they figure the best way to do this is to let her have her own way.
I agree, and taking the easy way out here makes it much worse in the long run. That's the big AFC trap to avoid. You HAVE to man up and say NO if you mean NO upfront. Let her whine a little, it's ok...good even. In the long run, she'll respect your strength more for it.

Ol'BlueEyes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
And about the bull**** "Who helps me if I am sick or old?" Well guys: WARRIORS DIE ALONE.
The lower life-expectancy of men can be a blessing in disguise, no?

Francisco, I'm in the middle of Atlas Shrugged right now...great book.

As to the topic at hand, in general, I see a prevelant lack of patience and discipline among lots of young adults. Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to do what it takes to get there. Instant gratification rules these days.