Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

startling observation

gentleman193

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was sitting at lunch in a booth, in the booth in front of me is a college girl. She was maybe a 5. Maybe. But she was acting like she was really something. She was on a date with a guy but all I could see was his bball cap. So I'd give her EC and she'd look for a bit at me, then look down, then back at him.

Anyway, I am leaving, I walk past her, smile, and then look at this guy. And he is a stud! Big athlete jock type. All the prep clothes. Etc. And I just can't believe he's with this 5 and letting her act like an HB10. I really felt like smacking him. I don't think he was whipped, either, b/c it was clearly a first date.

So I think it just shows it's all about what's in your head. I have no doubt he will be on his knees licking her ***** later in the day and she will brag about her "boy" to all her girl friends until she gets tired of using him for sex. And he will probably think he got his heart broke. Gentleman -- Don't be that guy! The last thing we need is to put more 5's on the pedastal.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. What if it's his sister and he's taking her out for lunch?
2. What if she's a great person inside and the guy is THE exception in the male gender that doesn't look at the outside?
3. What if she gives great head?
4. What the hell do YOU care, mind your own fvcking business...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think Gentleman raises a good point.

she will brag about her "boy" to all her girl friends until she gets tired of using him for sex. And he will probably think he got his heart broke.
I have been in this exact situation, being flaunted like a trophy to all her friends, having my loyalty tested in public, feeding her already-inflated ego before being dumped for being "a nice guy".

I knew what was happening, I knew I needed to break away, but at the time I was just a dependent AFC who felt it was too hard to find someone else who treated me better.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gentleman193
...I have no doubt he will be on his knees licking her ***** later in the day and she will brag about her "boy" to all her girl friends until she gets tired of using him for sex...
licking her ***** might be better than typing on your keyboard

you say her looks are a 5, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to him she might be a 10. Looks are only part of the equation, there is oh so much more, or didn't you know?

Brak86

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: startling observation

Originally posted by Crank_It_Up
licking her ***** might be better than typing on your keyboard

you say her looks are a 5, but beauty is in the eye of the beholder, so to him she might be a 10. Looks are only part of the equation, there is oh so much more, or didn't you know?

bump.....beauty is definately int he eye of the beholder. Sometimes i find this girl really attractive and my friends are like "uhhh she isnt THAT hot"

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm getting so sick and tired of these posts about "startling observations", "SURPRISING FACTS" and what not about stuff that we all know. Reciting the same crap over and over via happenings doesn't make it any more or less truth nor does it make anyone more aware of it.

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daymn, what is with the hating towards Gentleman 193?

Please stop with the AFC advice that this UG 5 is a HB 10 on the inside! This is not a touchy-feely feel good site! You sound like Oprah or Dr Phil for God's sake. Making UG 5's feel good is not the point of this site!

I think Gentleman made a worthwhile observation although we cannot know what was going on at all. The point is good however, that if AFCs put ANY woman on a pedistal, UG 1 to HB 10, we all suffer.

On the other hand we can use it to our advantage with neg hits and NOT putting her on the pedistal

We are here to make constructive comments to help other men. Don't flame somebody for an observation!

Dietzcoi

stuartSan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A decent looking girl for one guy might look like a hot babe for another.

Nuff said.

waldo

Don Juan
Reaction score
The guy might have been really shy or something, you know one of these pretty boy types who can't talk to hot girls. The girl probably asked him out.

Or like someone else said it could have been a sister, or even a close friend.

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dietzcoi
Daymn, what is with the hating towards Gentleman 193?

Please stop with the AFC advice that this UG 5 is a HB 10 on the inside! This is not a touchy-feely feel good site! You sound like Oprah or Dr Phil for God's sake. Making UG 5's feel good is not the point of this site!

I think Gentleman made a worthwhile observation although we cannot know what was going on at all. The point is good however, that if AFCs put ANY woman on a pedistal, UG 1 to HB 10, we all suffer.

On the other hand we can use it to our advantage with neg hits and NOT putting her on the pedistal

We are here to make constructive comments to help other men. Don't flame somebody for an observation!

Dietzcoi
Ok, here's a constructive comment, don't worry about the degree of attractiveness of girls who happen to be with other guys. How he treats or feels about her is of no consequence to you. Any girl that is so stupid as to generalize that all guys think the same is not a girl you'd want to be with anyway. If your fragile little world can be affected by such a trivial event, then stay home, bolt the door, and turn off the lights.