Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting up a new bootcamp?

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd really like to improve my skills. I think, I have a lot to work on. I have been rejected by girls, a lot. Never have, been laid. I read some of the bible, however, when I approached, I got rejected. I had some success making out with girls, but, I think I need some guidance when I do approach.

Is there anyone who'd like to help, or start up a new bootcamp, thanks.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm doing one by myself in my own thread, but if you want I could start over and we could do it together (I'm only on the first week right now anyways). We could set it up like a competition which would make it more fun, too. :)

crossboss

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Sounds Good.

I'll be willing to make it a competition. What would you like to start out for this week's goal?

I could work on giving eye contact, and smiling at chick's and saying hi to them.

Then maybe, one or two conversations, if they allow.

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll make a separate thread tonight for it and we'll see if anyone else is interested and then we'll start in a few days, ite? :cool:

ENIGMA16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey crossboss, I started a new thread for this bootcamp here. I've got you marked down already so we'll start on Friday. Hopefully some more people are interested!