Starting to see dating from a chick's perspective...

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been doing online dating for a while now and it's been really great for practicing going on dates. I'll go on multiple dates on weeks when I'm feeling it and I constantly have numbers to call. It's like a business I'm running, always following up on leads. Well I've noticed now I'm not so excited about going on dates anymore. I won't go out with just any attractive women any more. I kinda screen them like chicks do. I noticed this today when I wasn't feeling 100% well so without worrying about it I call up the chick I was gonna meet today and cancel. I wasn't planning on meeting her, but then I realized upon talking to her that she kinda took it as a DJ would. A couple things stood out:

- she was slightly disappointed, which was good because it showed she had some interest.
- it didn't bother her too much and she didn't try to convince me to make it anyways. She just said we'll try again and passed the buck to me to call her again.

I liked how she handled it. She was relatively indifferent, but not so indifferent that she didn't seem interested. I think this is how a DJ should handle women.

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
how are you so successful with online dating? are you in a large market (like NYC)? I average maybe a 20-25% response rate and maybe like 10% actually lead to something (phone number, meet or both).

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wysiwyg6000
how are you so successful with online dating? are you in a large market (like NYC)? I average maybe a 20-25% response rate and maybe like 10% actually lead to something (phone number, meet or both).
I'm in southern Cali...it's just a numbers game. 10% phone numbers sounds about right...just send out more e-mails.

wysiwyg6000

Don Juan
Reaction score
running out of decent looking women to contact in my area. If I really wanted to, I could go for NYC girls, but that's a little bit of a pain in the ass for me to get to.

Inc. ©

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wysiwyg6000
running out of decent looking women to contact in my area. If I really wanted to, I could go for NYC girls, but that's a little bit of a pain in the ass for me to get to.
where you located? i meet 90% of my women off craigslist and they all look 6+.