Starting to second guess my judgements

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From here on out, i think i will only pursue chicks after im quite sure they are single, and not have the initial approach being so forward. Listen to this:

Girl #1: always always looking at me/giving me eye contact in the courtyard when she walked by. ..I made an approach, the next day(last week) i found out shes got a bf

Girl #2: Classmate and actually approached me! giving me all eye contact, really trying to make convo with me, I went along didnt get her number but got her name. I just found out yesterday that she is married! i thought this chick was like 20. She's 26!

Girl #3: Smiling,waiting for me after class to talk. We talked for 2 or 3 times..this one I WAS defintely positive...i was even thinking of where I would take her out to, then i see her sitting by herself the other day..I go to talk to her and her bf comes out of no where!

Man...I thought i could tell when a girl likes me. I really suck at it though. I was SO sure about #3, and #2 as well..but man Im so off! its been bugging me so much im starting to second guess everything now..friends, co-workers,etc. Anyone got any tips for this..I mean..if a hot classmate is always giving you ec and actually approaches you and has a flirty/playfull conversation as a guy, you think that chick wants you!

psychgrad

Don Juan
Reaction score
They all probably liked you just because she has BF does not mean that she did not find you attractive. If you are still interested you can probably game them and close. but that will be determined based on your morals.

booga

Don Juan
Reaction score
Every girl will (at least claim to) have a BF. That doesn't mean she isn't looking to trade up. A lot of girls don't feel secure dumping the one they have until they've got a solid grip on someone new. BF's get dumped every day in America. Husbands get cheated on every day. Now before you go gaming married women; I'll leave the morality to your priest/rabbi/witchdoctor/whatever, but I have friends who have been shot at for doing this. It's not my job to tell you what to do, but...

gimmeyofonenumba

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
no way i'd even consider going after a married woman..she's married..off light and thats great for her and her husband. I dont even like pursuing a girl that has a bf...to me its not really worth the effort when there are actual single girls out there.

Marlimus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just because she has BF does not mean that she did not find you attractive
This is a universal truth. A woman who finds you attractive may consciously or unconsciously send buying signals. From my experience, its not worth it. If you are seriously interested, game her, but as much as possible, let her chase you. Never ask if she has a boyfriend directly, and If you know she has a boyfriend but she hasn't said so yet, mention the fact that you have a girlfriend- whether you hae one or not.

Ideally, take something she says and comicaly reinterpret it as a come on, and say "whoa you are coming on too strong, don't let my girlfriend see you, unless you want a catfight."