Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

starting stuff

dointhingsright

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have random people saying stuff behind my back to my girlfriend. how should i handle this. some of the kids are bigger than me or are just looking to get people to jump me....should i just push it aside and saywhatever or start fights... im not sure.

The Bishop

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Great spirits have often encountered violent opposition from weak minds."- Albert Einstein

Ignore them. Talking about people behind their backs is weak shyt. Treat it accordingly.

MoAF

Don Juan
Reaction score
Understand that they would be talking to your front if they were more confident, and actually had someting to say. But they dont, so let teh **** land where it may, just keep your cool.

hummer47

Don Juan
Reaction score
personally i would beat the f*** out of them, but i have been doing martial arts for 8 years. even if the guy is bigger than me and has tons of friends with him, i would at least break his nose. but i have been in quite a bit of fights so i wouldnt have any problem.

if the a** hole keeps talkin behind your back and doesnt stop i'd suggest to at least break his nose.