Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Starting over after 2 years

Reaction score
Last week i broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years. I am only 19, so i have been with her since i was 17. Before i dated her, i had only two proper girlfriends as i was very shy.

Obviously i am very hurt that it ended, i thought she was the one, but it looked like it was going to end for about 3 months so i'm not as upset as i may have been

My point is, i am clueless about women. I have been in this comfort zone for two years, i have never cheated or tried to chat up other women, i've had no need to.
Now i find myself single with not a clue about women. I know how to make general conversations with them and ask them out on dates but i have no idea about seductive conversation, flirting.

I need some advice, because i really want to get back in the game, its the only way i'll get over her and move on with my life. I've read parts of the dj bible, problem is it doesnt talk a lot about how to make girls keep you out of the friends zone, how to flirt with them and more. Any tips on how to begin this process would be needed.

Lost Cause

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man I know exactly how you feel right now. Me and my girl of 3 years broke up just a little while ago. It hurts a lot and I have learned a great deal by this happening. Some days it hurts more than others.

Take some time to yourself to figure out what you want. Do things you haven't done or were unable to accomplish while having a girlfriend. And only then should you look for another girl to be with. Become a stronger man and they will flock to you. I am slowly learning this. I too thought she was the one for me. I thought my life's roadmap had been set and it was on autopilot. I turned out to be dead wrong.

You can find the thread on our breakup and advice here..

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=34174

Best of Luck.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah man I know EXACTLY how it feels, and u have to just cut all contact. Seriously this way it will be easier. BUT I know u are not gonna do this, because it will be too hard on you. So instead you are gonna punish yourself, I learn it the hard way, so did everyone else. Anyways good luck, and just keep putting one foot infront of the other and getting on with your life.

TheCloser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, the best way to ease the pain is to get some game and starting meeting new girls...and I agree with Clooney - You've got to cease all contact with her...read the DJ Bible, get Doc Loves System (my 2cents) and good luck man.

OCTAVIO

Don Juan
Reaction score
AHH !! , reading post like these take me back to a day , this advice may not be worth the writting , i dont post much ,but felt the need to here , many years ago i had about the same thing happen to me , it was the first time but not the last for sure , i always have to remember something i was once told , sometimes i still wonder what was ment by it and sometimes the wisdom within shines .
" as you walk the road of life , you see a pebble that you like , you pick it up , hold it , look at it , you may even put it in your pocket for a while , but if you drop it , it seems to dissapear into the other pebbles ,never to be seen , now you can stand there looking for that pebble or keep walking ,searching for that next pebble .

well i think that means different things to whom that reads ,
LOL he who plays with pebbles gets STONED , dont stand in the road looking down , that truck speeding your way isnt playing the pebble game .LOL
anyway , OCTAVIO out