"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Starting my own firm

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Maybe should go in a subforum but it's relevant, so posting here.

I've come to the realisation that working for the man doesn't quite do it for me anymore, I'm establishing a tech startup.

My sector is niche, I have both clients and candidates eating out of my palm, so why give 80% to someone else?

I have financial backing and investors, this is 5 years in the making not spur of the moment. Why not control everything for once, I'm a natural salesperson, last year I made £600k for someone else operating at 50% capacity.

I'm now 30 years old, I've thought about this since 25yo, only thing holding me back was lack of self-belief and courage.

This ties in with women.

See you on the flip.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
What kind of firm
 
Top